Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just friends (Sanantha & Sinfulrook)

Leo layed in his bed for only a few minutes before he fell asleep slowly, but surely. As he slept, he had a wonderful dream, one that he probably wouldn't remember as soon as he woke up. It was a pretty sappy dream, one involving him and Alex. They were laying down in a grass field, on a small hill. He was holding her hand, she was holding his, and they were just watching the plains full of grass and flowers just slowly wave with the wind. After a short amount of time, Alex had rolled up on him and kissed him. After he closed his eyes in his dream, he woke up.

When Leo woke up, his eyes opened slowly, and then he sighed, only remembering the very last moment of the dream. He didn't hear if Alex was awake already or not, but he decided to sit up and just wait a few minutes in bed so he would wake up properly. As he finally stepped out of the room, he saw that Alex's room door had been open already. He wandered into the bathroom to brush his teeth and then put on a little deodorant. Afterwards, he wandered into the kitchen for some breakfast, noticing Alex already there. "Good morning, Alex." He said to her and then yawned softly.

Still not feeling awake enough for conversation Alex let out a little sound of greeting and kept looking through the fridge finally drawing out a carton of eggs and setting them down on the countertop. Working quickly she found a frying pan and set it to heat over the burner so that she could scramble the eggs. Turning to the counter she grabbed the loaf of bread and turned to Leo tossing it to him and pointing at the toaster set over on the far counter where she expected him to make toast while she got to cooking the eggs for their breakfast. Things seemed to go smoothly as she cracked a few eggs and scrambled them before scraping them into a little bowl and setting it on the table.

Blinking down at the table she realized she hadn't set any places and went back to the cupboards and grabbed the plates, glasses and silverwear they needed before grabbing the orange juice as well. Settling down at the table she slumped her head against her arm as she waited for Leo to finish the toast. Her eyes were half closed and right now she just wanted to go back to sleep but she had to face the day so here she was, at least she wasn't in a bad mood just extremly tired.

((Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been feeling myself recently... :())

Leo sat at the table, watching her grab the eggs and pan. When she tossed him the bread, he managed to barely catch it and then slowly got up, sighing a little bit. He went over to the toaster, putting in four slices of toast, one in each slot, and then set them to toast a bit. He knew that she'd be done cooking the eggs before he finished the toast, so he waited a little bit longer until the second set of toast popped. He set the toast down on a plate next to the eggs and sat down just as she set up the table. He then sat across from her, feeling too lazy to reach for food now.

He let out a soft yawn and then finally reached for the eggs and two pieces of toast, making a sandwich basically and then started to eat slowly. After a few bites, he poured himself some orange juice and sipped it, feeling slightly more refreshed now. He looked at her while sipping his drink, wondering if she was alright. He didn't want to ask her though, he was a little bit on the scared side of her answer and mood.

Waiting she grabbed her toast as soon as he sat down and scooped some eggs onto her plate as well. After buttering her toast and eating the plateful of eggs and her two slices Alex felt human again less asleep. Stretching she arched her back and reached up towards the ceiling making a little noise as she felt all of her muscles and joints loosening as she prepared for the day. Once she finished stretching she looked over at Leo who had only eatted a little of his food and tilted her head, "Is it not good?" She hoped that the food she made tasted good and that, he was feeling alright.

Waiting on a response she wondered what they should do during the day. Of course they needed to finish moving in, bring in the last little bits from the car and go shopping for the pieces they were still missing. They also needed to familiarize themselves with the area as well as campus. "Leo what should we do today? I mean I know we need to finish moving in and stuff but after that what should we do?" Even if he wasn't feeling well she was probably going to make him go out and about with her because she was scared to alone in a new city.

Leo sat there in his chair, nibbling on the toast, almost like he was deep in thought, but he wasn't, he was still more than half asleep. He saw her finishing off her food really fast, surprised that she was able to eat that fast. When she asked if the food wasn't good, he shook his head a bit and looked at her after taking the toast away from his mouth. "It's not that, I'm just not feeling myself at the moment." He told her and then continued to eat the food slowly, eventually finishing it. Although he didn't finish his food before the next two questions she threw at him.

While chewing on his food, he hummed a little bit with his eyes closed, thinking of something they could do. "I don't know..." He said to her honestly after swallowing his food and then looking at the last two bites he had left on his plate. "We always stay indoors, so maybe you want to go out and check out the city?" He offered her and then finished the last two bites of food, then stood up and grabbed all the dishes off the table. He carried them to the sink and set them down, starting to wash them slowly. "I mean, I'm not against staying indoors and playing some games or watching another movie." He told her while gently washing off the crumbs from the plates.

Back
Top Bottom