Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just friends (Sanantha & Sinfulrook)

Sanantha

Super-Earth
Alexis was bouncing in her seat, glancing at the clock every few seconds waiting for the last few minutes of calculus to end. She felt her long blond curls bouncing as she moved in her seat and turned to look at her reflection in the window. A tiny girl looked back at her, all 5 feet of her bouncing excitedly in her seat. She looked like a little girl, with her blond hair curled with dark purple ribbons tied into some of the soft locks, framing a very lightly tanned heart shaped face. She gave herself a small grin and blew a kiss at her reflection, the cool hazel eyes and full lips mirroring her move. Giggling quietly to herself she knew she wasn’t vain or self-absorbed but she also wasn’t very modest and knew that she was blessed with good looks. A small curvy body, with full breasts and firm body, toned and trim due to her sports and naturally high metabolism.

She looked past her reflection at the clear late spring day. Oh my god it’s May! Two weeks! she mentally squealed to herself reminding herself that high school was almost over. Though she had loved it she was ready to move on to college. Though only her best friend would be moving with her, but going from a dreary nowhere small town and out to a city near the coast she couldn’t wait. Alex knew she’d be leaving a lot behind, but she’d be taking her best friend with her, and they’d grown up together and were always there for each other doing everything together.

She was so lost in her thoughts about moving to college that when the bell rung she jumped letting out a startled little squeak before grabbing her things and rushing for the door with the other thirty odd students, all pushing for the door and freedom from the prison they called school for the day. Caught up in the mob she had to wait her turn until she half walked and was half pushed through the door from their calculus class.

Stepping foot into the hall Alexis’s quickly turned and saw a clear path between her and her locker, knowing that all her friends would’ve made it there before her she dashed off through the hall. She caught sight of her best friend standing there and she quickly ran up jumping on his back and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his chest slamming her notebook and textbook against his chest with one hand and her purse against him with the other while squealing, “Leo!!!”

Leo was really eager for his boring English class to end. On the last two weeks, the teacher was forcing them to read through entire books at a time, but nobody did it, since they were all seniors and heading on to college. The book reading wasn't even graded, only thing graded was the papers and worksheets that they had to do, and even then they only took up about 2% of their total grade. Today seemed different though, the whole class was chattering, eager to get out of class. Leo was one of them. He was squirming about in his chair a bit while talking to one of his other friends in class, looking up at the clock every now and then. Only two more minutes until the bell rings.

Once the bell did ring, Leo was the first to storm out of the class, beating the rush. His athletic and toned body ran through the halls with ease, he was very agile and fast, being on the track team for the last four years. He was one of the taller guys of the school, as well as one of the handsome devils. As his sky blue eyes scanned through people and looked at some that he was running by, his short brown hair didn't move an inch, even with the wind of his speed going through it. He soon made it to his best friend's locker, standing out of the way of everyone else and waiting for her to show up.

Alexis has been his best friend since fourth grade, and since then, his family and hers have been friends as well. They would always go on vacation together, always go to the county fairs and carnivals together, they even went to prom together, but nothing more as friends. He's always liked Alex, and the more they were together, the more that like became a crush on her. He's been trying to keep it a secret, but he would tell some of his friends once in a while, and they'd all spread rumors that him and her were dating, even though they never even talked about it.

He suddenly felt something wrap around him and hit him in the chest with something flat, feeling something warm on his back clinging to him. Leo laughed and nearly fell over, but caught himself, as well as his best friend. "Alex!" He said with a happy voice and slowly let her down, turning around to give her a big bear hug, just a casual greeting for them as always. "Hurry up and put your things away, I gotta go drop off my stuff, then we can go take a dip in my pool!" He said with a big smile, knowing it was a hot day outside today.

She felt his arms circle around her crushing her to his chest and bit back a happy sigh. Just the feel of his strong arms and flat chest, the warmth of his body and his smell always made Alexis feel calm and safe. She remembered when she thought that she’d had a crush on him back in their freshman year and she’d quickly pushed that idea away knowing that she couldn’t even entertain the thought. Just imagining what would happen if they dated and it ended could make her nearly hyperventilate so she just ignored any odd feeling that she thought wasn’t what a best friend should feel for one another. Shaking her head quickly she beamed back up at him as his words sank in.

“I’ll only swim if you skinny dip with me big boy.” She teased him like always thinking that it was just the way they did things and always had and probably always would be. Alex had long ago learned that boys were perverts and that by hanging out with Alex and all of his team mates and friends she had learned to joke around just like them, despite her own lack of real dating experience. She’d never had a steady boyfriend and only been on a few dates despite her popularity at school, she just figured it up to people being scared of her best friend or just liking her in a non-romantic way.

Quickly stuffing her things into her locker she grabbed her bag, throwing her calculus things inside as well as the books and notes for her A.P. classes with a quiet sigh. For some reason the teachers still had homework and even tests coming up right before finals. She leaned sideways against Leo knowing he’d be standing there while she sorted her stuff, her shoulder and the side of her arm against his stomach as she grabbed things from the pile inside of her locker and stuffed other things back in hoping that it wouldn’t collapse into the hallway. “Almost ready, Leo.” She knew he was probably impatient though she’d never seen any sign that he got that way waiting on her when she tried to sift through the pile in her locker every day.

Alex knew she wasn’t exactly the most organized person in the world and suddenly she watched the pile shift, “Oh Shit! No!” and suddenly everything rushed out landing on her feet. With a sigh she crouched down starting to pile everything up again so she could shove it back into her locker, “Crap… sorry, just go put your stuff away I’ll be ready once you get back.

"Oh you wanna skinny dip huh?" He replied at her teasing, chuckling a little bit to himself as she sorted out her locker. He would skinny dip with her any day, not like it led to anything sexual anyways, they'd always tease and make fun of each other, but they'd always stay best friends. He remembered one guy that she dated her sophomore year, it made Leo really jealous. They were even boyfriend and girlfriend for a while, but he was really relieved to hear that they broke up. He didn't know why he felt that way, he just did, about his best friend too.

He suddenly stepped back when he saw papers flying out of the locker and down onto the floor. Leo sighed and shook his head. "Come on, you." He said and kneeled down next to her, helping her pick up her things. "You're such a messy person, Alex, you should really try to better yourself." He said, the same could be said to him. He wasn't exactly the master of organizing his things, although he'd try to keep things a bit tidy so he wouldn't have to clean things up. "I don't mind helping you anyways, just more time for us to spend together, right?" He said with a smile up at her as they finished putting her things in her locker. He let her shut it closed before he took her hand gently.

"Do we need to stop by your house to grab a bikini?" He asked her, not remembering if she left one at his house the last time they went swimming. While holding her hand, he began to walk with her through the halls, pulling her through crowds of people safely and quickly, leading the way to his locker. After a while of shoving through people, they made it to his locker. It was rather far from hers, but he didn't mind it, just so long as they were still in the same school year. "You okay?" He asked and let go of her hand to spin the wheel on the locker, getting the locker combo down quickly and opening it up. It was a bit neater than her locker, but there were still papers stuffed into the bottom corners of the locker, behind the books.

“Like I’d really wanna skinny dip with your ugly butt,” She joked with a light shove to his chest when he knelt down to help her, “I can’t help it…I’m just a messy person, you’ve seen my room.” after they had shoved everything back into her locker and she closed it before it could have the possibility of avalanching back out into the hallway. “And don’t I already spend all my time with you,” laughing loudly she looked up at him as he grabbed her and started to drag her away towards his locker.

“And I can’t better myself I’m already perfect, remember?” Alex teased him, remembering when she had tried to change how she acted and dressed during her freshman year and Leo had told her that she was perfect and that she shouldn’t change. “I have one at yours, I always have a lot of clothes at yours Leo.” She stopped talking as he pulled her quickly through the crowd and she had to half jog at times to keep up and dodging arms and bags, that people swung around carelessly in the hall, with no consideration for their shorter peers. She had a frown on her face once they stopped at his locker and heard him ask if she was alright.

“Oh yea I’m alright, just annoyed by people not watching out for those of us not graced by height.” Looking Into his locker Alexis giggled, “You’re not much better than me Leo, though I doubt all of yours is gonna tumble into the hall.” Shaking her head she waited for him to finish and rocked slowly up onto her toes and then back onto her heels, her bag slung onto her back and her hands still holding onto the back of Leo’s shirt, it wouldn’t be the first time she’d gotten pushed away from him in the halls if she didn’t hold on.

“Do we need to do anything before we go back to your house? And I have homework tonight so I can’t just goof off all day like you probably can.” Pouting she thought of how lucky Leo had gotten it in terms of homework and teachers. Waiting what felt like forever to her, but she knew was only a few minutes she tugged on his shirt, “Hurry up! I wanna swim!” She made her voice sound slightly whiney and childlike, hoping to annoy Leo into hurrying up.

Leo felt his shirt being tugged at as she rocked on her toes and heels, but it didn't bother him one bit. As he finished putting and shoving all his things into the locker, he closed it shut with a simple push of the door. He didn't like it when she whined and made herself sound like a child, but it did make him smile, knowing she was just trying to be cute. "We don't really need anything, and I can help you with homework tonight if you'd like." He told her with a smile and took her hand gently again, smiling down at her.

"Even though I suck at calculus, I'll just keep you company." He said with a snicker, knowing he was bad at math, but mainly calculus since he didn't understand one word that he was taught in class. He was great at other math subjects, like algebra and geometry, he was even good with trigonometry, but when calculus came along, he completely bombed it all. He hated the formulas to remember and all the work they had to show on paper, it was just too much too fast.

He tugged her along the now much emptier halls of the school, going downstairs and outside to his car. It was a birthday present from his parents about a year ago, but he only used it for school and to just hang out with Alexis. "Don't worry, we have plenty of time to swim around." He told her with a smile as they both sat in the car. He pulled down the seatbelt and fastened it before putting the key in the ignition and turning it, the car's motor starting up. After she was safely in the car, he slowly backed out of the parking spot and started driving towards his home. He was a safe driver, and he had to be for Alex.

Trailing along as Leo tugged her through the now quiet hallway, she followed him out the doors and into the parking lot. Alex ducked her head and hopping into the passenger seat as Leo got in on the other side she made quick work of snapping her seatbelt and settling into the comfortable seat. “I know but I want to swim, it’s so nice out today.” She couldn’t keep the grin off of her face as Leo pulled out of the parking lot and headed down the streets, trying to keep quiet and not squirm in her seat at how slow and safe Leo drove. Alex loved speed and though she’d gotten her license she’d never bought a car, and her parents refused to get her one with the way she drove.

“Ohh and yea you can help with my homework, I’ve got some AP Psych stuff that you could help with later while I’m doing my Calculus.” Forgetting about Leo’s driving as she thought about swimming and how much fun the rest of her day would be she started bouncing in her seat again, trying to contain her excited energy and failing. “Can you believe there’s only like two weeks left, then after the summer we’re going to move into an apartment for school!” She gave out a happy little squeal and smiled over at Leo as he drove.

She could barely contain herself and as soon as he pulled into his drive she was opening the door, jumping out of the car before it had stopped completely and rushing up the door and into his house, knowing it would be unlocked. Alex practically sprinted through his house to the down stairs bathroom where she knew her swim suit was in the cabinet with several other one’s from different guests that Leo or his family had over.

Quickly stripping she pulled on the dark purple bikini and frowned trying to remember if it had been this small the last time she wore it. It had been in the bathroom for over a year now as she usually just brought over and took home her suit and sometimes leaving it or some other bit of clothes here. She was almost surprised they hadn’t emptied out a closet or one of the dressers to put her things in, but they usually just got mixed in with Leo’s things anyway. Stepping back into his kitchen she hoped he was ready, though she wasn’t even sure if he’d come inside yet as she’d ran off before he’d even fully parked the car. “Leo! You Ready?”

Leo noticed her bouncing and chuckled at how excited she was. He was excited as well to go swimming with her again, and was even more excited to go to the same college as her and share an apartment. The only problem would be sharing the apartment for bringing home boyfriends for her, and girlfriends for him. They were never sexually active, although they did tease each other for that quite a bit.

"Hey wait up!" He told her when she ran off from the moving car, then parked the car and turned it off, following her inside, but not running in, just walking in. His parents were never home during the day, they always worked from morning until about eight in the evening. He always had to make dinner if his parents didn't already eat, but this time, he was going to leave a note saying he'll spend the night at Alex's place.

He went upstairs and to his room and grabbed his trunks, getting fully naked and slipping them on fast, then walking back down to the kitchen just as she yelled. "Yeah yeah, calm down." He told her and saw her standing in the kitchen with her purple bikini. It seemed smaller on her than before, and that surprised him a little bit. "Alex, has that bikini always been that small?" He asked her, curious to know if she just grew larger in the chest area. He tried not to think about her too sexually, but he couldn't help it.

Blushing Alex before realizing she shouldn’t be embarrassed by her best friend, he was probably just concerned for her and wanted her to be decent, yea that’s what it must be. Nodding mentally to herself she looked up at Leo feeling like teasing him to get rid of her own inner problems. With that in mind she quickly built up a plan in her head hoping it wouldn’t be too extreme or that his reaction when she found out she’d only been teasing wouldn’t be too bad.

So quickly looking down she crossed her arms under her chest seeing how little it actually covered before looking down at her bottoms and twisting her head over her shoulder trying to look at her rear and giving a little spin, showing herself off and giving a little dismayed cry, “Leo! Are you saying I’m fat!” Her voice held a horrified tone and she forced her eyes to well up with tears by digging one of her fingernails into her palm. “This bikini is supposed to be cut a certain way and you’re saying it small! You must mean I’m fat!”

Oh my god! He is so going to kill me for this… Turing away from him and facing the counter Alex let out a big sigh, trying to make herself sound hurt by what he’d said, even as she tried to suppress the grin that was threatening to spill onto her face. Trailing a finger over the cold counter top she played at ignoring him as she stood, one toe digging into the tiled floor before giving another big sigh and starting a slow walk towards the back door and the pool that was out behind Leo’s house.

When she began to nearly cry, Leo groaned and went over to her, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Come on, Alex, you know I didn't say that or even mean it." He told her and then watched her walk away from him and out to where the pool was. He sighed and followed her, then poked her side just before they went outside. "You silly woman, we both know you're not fat, if anything, you're probably drop dead sexy." He said and realized what he just told her, blushing and playing innocent.

"Or you would be if you weren't so short!" He teased her and ran past her, running towards the in-ground pool and diving in, his muscular body showing off every little muscle as he jumped and dove into the water. He was a really good swimmer, he was even on the swim team while track was out. Naturally, he had his back muscles just rippling as the jump proceeded into the water finally, and his whole body submerging flawlessly into the water and down underneath. He resurfaced soon and then looked back at her with a grin.

"Come on! The water is nice and warm today!" He told her with a big smile and just dove backwards into the water again, smiling to himself under the water and just swimming to the deep end, the end that she couldn't stand up in and always had him hold her up so she wouldn't get tired of floating. He resurfaced right by the wall and pushed his hair backwards, not really pushing it since it was so short. The water dripped down the back of his head and neck, the water just a little bit above his collarbone while standing flat on his feet.

Alex felt herself stop breathing for a moment when Leo called her sexy, OMG! Did he just… Then she heard the rest of his statement and felt herself getting mad, she hated being teased about her height. Chasing after him Alexis started yelling, “I’m not short! I’m just vertically challenged!” Stopping when Leo dove into the pool Alex stood there her arms crossed and pouting doing a little foot stamp even though he couldn’t see her, “I’m not short…”

Even as she complained though her eyes followed her friend watching his muscles working to propel him through the water quickly and smoothly, she envied his natural talent in the water. Her physical proportions though short; she had a decently large bust for her size which made her have more drag and be a less graceful swimmer which she never got over, with how much she did love to swim. She watched him surface still staring and felt herself flush before quickly looking away as she watched the water drops slide down Leo’s face and neck onto the top of his shoulders and chest.

Biting back a groan she tried to blot that image out of her mind before shaking her head, “No! I’m too short remember…I’ll drown…” She pouted again, moving to sit on the edge of the pool putting her feet in and enjoying the water swirling across them. Leo was right the water was nice and she wanted to hop in but she was still pouting and it would defeat the purpose of her little strike from the pool. She looked back at the tables wondering if she should go put on some sunscreen if they were going to be outside for a while.

Leo liked seeing Alex pout, she looked so cute and adorable that way, but he couldn't just leave her like that. He slowly swam over to her, almost walking, and then stopped in front of her, looking up at her pouting. "You won't drown, I'll save you." He said with a smile and took her hands gently in his, slowly pulling her in towards the pool, but not forcing her to. "Come on, Alex, you know I'd never let you drown. Besides, you're not that short, you're taller than that one girl in our class, remember?" He told her to make her feel better.

They only shared one class together, and it was gym class. He would always team up with her at sports, and they were both good, but he really sucked at soccer. They had one girl in their class who was actually the shortest in the entire school, and she wasn't a midget or dwarf, she was a fully grown senior. She was short enough to make anyone feel tall, and some people would pick on her. The girl wasn't bothered at all by her height, so she ignored all the comments on her height easily. Leo was now pouting while looking up at Alex, still gently tugging at her hands to pull her into the pool.

Alex giggled, “I was teasing you silly, I’m not worried about my height.” Her giggle cut off as she frowned and glared at him, “but it’s not nice to tease me about it, I’m only like an inch or two taller than Sarah…so you can’t really say I’m not that short. I’m still the second shortest girl in school, and we’re both seniors!” Her hands flailing up in exasperation slipping out of Leo’s grasp and overbalancing her sending her tumbling forwards with a loud squeak off the edge of the pool and landing on Leo dunking them both.

Breaking the surface Alex tread water next to Leo and gave him a small playful glare before splashing him, “This is your fault you big meanie.” Splashing at him again Alex tried to start a water fight, enjoying the feel of the warm water and the bright sun. Hating how short she was Alexis felt her legs starting to get tired after a while, and wrapped her arms around Leo’s neck making him keep both of them afloat. “This is so fun Leo.* She pressed herself against him resting comfortable as he kept them afloat, the same way he always did when they went swimming, she’d end up right where she was using him as a floatation device and resting until they felt like playing again later.

Leo chuckled a bit when she said she was only a bit taller. "But you're still taller!" He said with a laugh and then watched her starting to fall forward onto him. He fell back, catching her against his body and then surfaced after she had, wiping the water out of his eyes. When he was getting splashed, he splashed her back, laughing with her giddily. Once she latched on to him like she always did, he smiled and held her waist gently, making sure she stayed above water. "You mean like it always is?" He told her and began walking towards the more shallow end of the pool.

The pool had a deep end, and a shallow end, about 4 feet deep, so that anyone that was a teenager or older would be able to stand in it. He let her go and made her stand in the shallow water, his upper body now fully exposed after he let her go from his grasp. "And I'm not a meanie, you're the meanie for teasing me!" He said and splashed her a little bit, laughing a little bit afterwards and ready to have another water fight with her. They exchanged water splashes constantly, and it was always fun, no matter what happened before.

Laughing happily Alex splashed back, "You're mean for saying my suit was small! I bought it at least a year ago" she stopped for a second giving him a very obviously speculating eye, "or maybe you were checking me out...Thats it! you were checking out your best friend! Perv!" With that she laughed obviously joking even though inside she was kind of hoping it was true and at the same time hoping it wasn't. Splashing him in the face she jumped on his back trying to tackle him and dunk him into the water despite how much larger than her he was.

"Why won't you just dunk!" She whined still clinging to his back pressed against him, and finally just wrapped her arms around him in a piggy-back style. "You're too tall and big for your own good...I mean I can't even dunk you..." she trailed off muttering under her breath, "Like always," before bringing her voice back up laughing and poking him in the side before resting her chin on his shoulder, "its probably because you're fat." Alexis said it despite knowing he had almost no fat on his body, not that she'd been checking him out or anything it was just natural for a best friend to notice.

Leo laughed and blushed a little bit, using his laugh to hide the blush slightly. "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't, you'll never know!" He said with an evil and maniacal laugh. Suddenly, he lost his balance slightly, but caught himself as she jumped on his back. He loved the way she tried to take him down, but the only reason she couldn't was because he was strong and it was much easier to keep his balance in water for him. Once she latched onto him and rested her chin on his shoulder, he smiled, chuckling a little bit.

"You know that I only have like six percent body fat." He told her, holding her legs gently, his arms wrapped around her thighs to hold her safely on his back. "Maybe if you just tried to dunk me one more time..." He said softly and then turned to look at her, smiling softly. He then made her bounce a bit on his back and then felt her pushing him a bit. When he was shoved, he let his body fall freely forward, letting her legs go and falling down into the water, feeling her almost standing on him.

She grinned at him while he held onto her legs, "I know you've got like no fat. Its ridiculous...I have like 18 percent....And its unhealthy to drop too much further. Stupid boys..." Alex blushed where he couldn't see her when she felt his arms on her thighs sliding in the water making her feel hot and her heart beat erratically. Feeling him bounce her she knew what he was doing next and started to cry out even as he went under the water, she quickly swam a little away so he could surface this time a real pout on her face.

“You don’t need to do that just to make me feel better. I know I can’t dunk you…” Alex told him once he surfaced, as she glared at him. She hated it when he let her win but he kept doing it anyway no matter what she said. Giving a little huff as she actually felt slightly irritated she started to swim towards the ladder out of the pool.

Leo just didn't understand women, not even his own best friend. They always wished for something, but when it was given to them, they'd always get irritated about it. He sighed and then swam towards her, towards the ladder as well. He waited for her to get out before he climbed out, going over to the towel rack that was specially made to be outside and grabbed a towel, handing her one and drying himself off. He was just trying to be nice, so perhaps he should just apologize to her.

After they were both dry, he went over to her and gave her a light hug. "Alex, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset." He said with a slight pout, quickly wiping it away after he let go of her from the hug. "I know how badly you want to dunk me, but I guess I'm just too tall for my own good like you said." He said softly to her and then went over to one of the beach chairs, laying down on it and sighing, relaxing a little bit. He wanted to be outside a bit longer, but not too long since they had no sunscreen on.

Alex took the towel drying herself without saying a word, she stood stiffly wrapped in her towel until she felt him walk up to her and give her a hug. She just shrugged deciding to try to explain to him, “I know you’re too tall or two strong for me to dunk Leo…I was just complaining, I just hate how you always let me win at everything once I complain about it…” She shook her head and sat down on the edge of his chair looking down at him.

Biting her lip she shook her head, “I know it’s stupid for me to get irritated about it but you do it so often and it makes me feel like I can’t ever do anything on my own cause you’re always letting me win or beat you or whatever.” Alexis raised her hands up as she said whatever letting the towel fall back onto the chair and then dropping her hands. “I hope you get what I’m saying otherwise I’ve been talking for no reason.”

Leo slowly sat up, throwing his legs over the edge of the chair and putting an arm around her slowly, putting his hand on her shoulder opposite of him. He understood completely at what she said, and he was going to make it better by stopping with what he was doing. "It isn't stupid, but it is silly." He said and pulled her a bit closer to him. "It's my fault, Alex, not yours." He told her and hugged her again gently, kissing the side of her head.

"You're my best friend, and I should know that I shouldn't let you win like that." He told her honestly and looked down at her. "You're better at other things that I'm horrible at, you know." He told her to try and cheer her up a little bit. "You always score higher on tests, that counts for something, right?" He asked her, still hugging her, liking the way her warm body felt against his. "Come on, cheer up, we still have two weeks left and then it's summer!"

She felt herself relax leaning back against him as he pulled her closer and just shrugged when he kissed her head, listening. She sighed when he finished, "Don't remind me of school, I still have two tests..." She groaned and stood up and turned around. "And I'm not better at much more than you, I only score a little higher in school and I suck at sports except for soccer..." Shrugging again she sat down crosswise on the beach chair across from him looking over at him and putting her feet on his thighs before leaning back her arms supporting her with a sigh and looking up at the sky smiling.

"I hope its as nice near our apartment and school. If we don't find one with a swimming pool I'm blaming it on you and I won't let you sleep for a month* She giggled thinking of all the pranks she'd pulled on Leo throughout their friendship and the ones that had been pulled back. Alex started laughing loudly again thinking of ways she'd keep her threat before flopping sideways on her chair. "So are we gonna get back in the pool soon or should we go do my homework?" With that said she screwed up her face into a look of disgust at the word homework.

Leo chuckled a bit when she said she'd torture him for a month and not let him sleep, but he wouldn't let it bother him, and he did find an apartment that they could move into that had a pool behind the building. He rubbed her legs gently, listening to her speak. When she said homework, he stopped and almost gagged. He hated homework, especially for the last two weeks of school. Teachers always tried to cram as much as they could into their students at the last few days of school, it just wasn't fair.

"I don't want to say it... But we have to go do your homework." He said and sighed deeply, continuing to massage her legs and feet gently. He enjoyed just helping her relax, it was something he did for her since they were in highschool. "It's up to you though." He told her with a small smile and checked out her body one more time. Something in his head told him that he should just attack her and kiss her, but he couldn't. She was so hot, and she still didn't have a steady boyfriend, it was weird.

Alex sighed as he rubbed her legs before giving a small nod, not really wanting to get up the massage felt too good and she was tired already. "Yea we probably should..." Her voice trailed off and she didn't get up for about five minutes and then she shook her head hard trying to get her thoughts away from how Leo's fingers felt on her feet and legs, and how when he got to her knees he always stopped. She had to mentally stomp her own thoughts about wishing he'd massage a little higher and then a little more. With a heavy sigh she pulled her legs away simply to make her mind stop and stood up.

"Well lets go get some work done...but I seriously think that teachers are really demons wearing disguises." With that and another quiet sigh Alex headed inside still in her bikini, shivering when she stepped into the AC she headed for Leo's room hoping to snag something to wear over her now mostly dry bathing suit while she did her homework. She climbed the stairs slowly dragging her feet as she headed towards Leo's room and their bags, which meant torture for the next couple hours.

Leo slowly followed suit, stretching a little bit and yawning. He felt a bit tired at the momenth she got up, but he followed her inside his own home, feeling goosebumps rise up through his whole body. He thought the teachers were demons as well, but he also knew they didn't exist. If they did though, that's who the teachers would be. As he slowly followed behind her, he couldn't help but look at her perfectly curvy body, as well as her nice ass. He tried to not get hard, he really did, but her ass just made it happen. He really did crush on her, not just because she was hot, but because she was so awesome.

When they got to his room, he went to his closet and grabbed some clothes, going inside it and closing the door to change into a fresh pair of underwear, and some pants. He then emerged from the closet, socks and a shirt in his hand. "This is going to be a loooong evening..." He said with a sigh and sat down on his bed. pulling on his socks. His muscles were showing off each time he moved, and he picked one of his tighter shirts to wear, so that his muscles would show off still.

Once they got into his room Alex grabbed the hoodie that Leo had worn the day before from his chair. Pulling it on she felt like she was swimming in the soft material, it smelled like Leo which she liked and it came down to her thighs, almost like a miniature dress, she quickly changed into her bra and panties underneath it as she waited for Leo to change in the closet, she hopped onto his bed sitting cross-legged as she pulled out her homework spreading it out in front of her. She figured she’d stay dressed like this until she left and even then she’d probably only pull on her pants and just steal Leo’s hoodie until he stole it back sometime in the future when he was at her place.

Feeling the bed sink next to her she looked up and smiled at her best friend, watching as he pulled on his socks and admiring the cut of his shirt and the way it showed off all of his muscles. Mentally slapping herself again she squashed any un-platonic thoughts about Leo and shoved her AP Psych notebook and book over towards him, “Yea but the sooner we finish the sooner I get to make us dinner. I think I’m gonna make something Italian tonight.” Tapping the eraser of her pencil against her lips for a few moments Alex finally a firm deciding not and looking back down at her homework. “Well lets get started.”

A few hours later she slapped her AP English book closed and rolled over onto Leo’s pillows, Laying down and taking up the side of his bed next to the wall. “Ughh! My brain kills but it’s over…” She looked at him for a moment before jumping up and walking out his door and down to the kitchen talking over her shoulder as she left his room, “I’ll get started on dinner.”

Back
Top Bottom