Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For a change(Anne1981 & dleibman)

Anne1981

Moon
The city of Trebos was the thriving capital of the kingdom. Just around 20 miles to the north lay the village of Thone, a small village consisting mostly of foresters and farmers. Between the Thone and Trebos where several estates of rich landowners. A few miles east of Thone was the great Arrelian forest, which was said to be haunted.

This forest what the home of Serathy. She lived in a smal mansion, deep within the forest. Serathy was a beautiful woman, but she was more than just beautiful. She was one of the few succubi still alive in these parts of the world. She was very good at hiding her true nature, and her many lovers never knew what she was until it was to late. She used their energy, and when she was done with them they were just exhausted. They lost all energy and with that the will to live. Many died deep within the forest.

Today was different somehow. Serathy was sitting on a branch, high up in a tree. She saw a good looking young girl walking down the path into the forest. The girl was really beautiful, she couldn't have been much older than 18. Serathy figured the girl must have come from one of the nearby estates, because village girls were neither so richly clothed nor brave or stupid enough to venture alone into the forest. This girl however did just that. She walked straight into Serathy territory, and somehow the succubus felt strange. She had many lovers before, and all of them were discarded after they had their use. Somehow she felt different about this girl. From the moment she lay eyes on her she knew she wanted to keep the young girl. Make her into her personal pet, her toy to keep around. This was a new feeling to Serathy, and she wasn't sure how to approach this strange situation. For now she was content with just following the girl through the forest, planning her next move.

Mira had wandered away from home to take a break from all the suitors that were visiting her estate. She had seen many since her 18th birthday, and she was beginning to go mad. She liked none of them. They were all to self centered and wouldn't care for her, all they really wanted was her family's money.

Mira sighed and stopped for a while, leaning up against a tree. The young woman had a wonderful body, a slim frame with a nice round ass, and a decently sized c-cup chest. She had black hair that was fairly long, down to her shoulder blades, and her eyes were dark blue. Usually she was dressed in finery and formal wear, but at the moment young Mira was dressed in some this wool pants, and a tight fitted wool shirt. She had leather boots and gloves on as well, and even a small cloak with a hood as well, her typical outdoors outfit.

Despite how calming her walk was Mira felt ill at ease, as if something was watching her. She didn't look around for whatever it was just discarding it as simple paranoia, and instead continued on her walk through the forest taking in the scenery. She slowly stepped away from the tree and continued walking around hoping that she might find something interesting hidden away in the forest.

At the moment the girl walked further into the forest Serathy lowered herself from the tree, and carefully followed her. Cautious not to make a sound she kept training the girl for at least another ten minutes. By that time they were approaching a clearing in the woods. Serathy knew the place well, and it was the perfect place for her to try and get the girl to follow her. Follow her home, to never return.

With a soft sounds her wings unfolded and she took of. She landed at the clearing just a couple of minutes before the arrival of the girl she was looking for. Standing in the shadowns of a ltall tree near the edge of the clearing she quickly smoothed her dress, and then relaxed. She saw the girl enter the clearing and kept hidden for just another moment. As soon as she knew the girl was feeling comfortable she stepped out of the shadows and approached the young lady.

"Hello my dear. What brings a beautiful nymph like yourself to these forbidden forests? Is is excitement you are looking for, or just the silence of the forest?" Serahty asked looking at the girl. Now she got closer she could see and smell the girl even better. The more she thought about it the more it became clear to her. She needed to have this girl as her own. This little beauty would not leave the forest again.

Mira continued to step through the forest and when she came to the clearing she took another rest. She quickly turned hearing some bushes rustling and when she saw a woman approach her she stepped back trying to keep a certain distance between them. "J-just exploring" she said in response to the woman's question. She looked the woman over sand stayed still not trying to flee, or move closer. "What about you... have you been the one watching me?" she asked nervously, trying to hide the fact that she was a little scared.

She kept her eyes on the woman all the while feeling like she was burning. Her eyes looked over the woman's body, and she felt drawn to it. She shook her head trying to keep her composure. "Y-You must be a witch" she said stepping back slowly getting ready to run away.

As the girl spoke Serathy could feel the unrest and fear in her voice. She could almost taste the energy coming from it. She never knew this was possible. To draw energy from the fear of a girl. But she wasn't ready for that just yet. There were so many things to do before she could make this girl her own.

"Well no need to be calling names is there?" Serathy asked with a laugh. "I ain't calling you a whore either am I?" She moved closer to the girl, trying to calm her down a little. Right now the most important thing was to get the girl to follow her. Scaring her away wouldn't help at all. "Why is such a beautiful thing as yourself all alone here?" She asked "Wouldn't it be much better if you had someone to accompany you, to keep you safe?"

Serathy Walked over to a big log of wood laying somewhere near the edge of the clearing. She sat down and folded her dress around her legs. "Come over here girl. Just relax and sit down." Serathy looked up to the girl, who was still standing where she entered the clearing. "My name is Serathy, and yes I have been watching you. But I am not a witch. You won't see me flying around on a broomstick, believe me."

The young girl was taken aback by the young woman's comment. She stood their not sure if she should be mad at her for her retaliation, or sorry for jumping to conclusions. As the woman began to move the young woman's eyes followed her, making sure not to let her out of sight as she stepped over to the wood pile. Mira curiously followed her over, still keeping her distance. "I wanted to explore the forest... get away from my father's house for a little." She sighed and stepped forward a little, leaning on a nearby tree. "The suitors are driving me to madness, and honestly, I question many of their intentions..." she said softly. "I've been fine here so far, but I am curious as to why you have been watching me..." she said softly following the witch closer while still staying a decent ways away. She leaned up on a nearby tree doing her best to not make eye contact for very long.

As the girl replied Serathy knew this girl would be perfect. She was at an age men were looking at her, maybe to marry her or maybe just to have some fun. She was clearly high class, so most likely physically not to strong. She would be so much pleasure. Serathy also knew she needed to be careful. Seducing a girl was much harder than seducing a man. And she needed this girl to follow her on her own will.

She looked up to the girl again. "You wonder why I have been watching you?" she asked. "Wouldn't you watch someone who enters your backyard? After all this kind of is my backyard. I live here, and these woods are my garden, my back- and frontyard". She tried to look harmless, maybe even attractive to the girl. She didn't know if this girl would be interested in other girls, but she knew that she had to use every advantage she could. Carefully she let her leg slip beneath her dress, so the girl would have a little peak up her leg.

"Would like to keep me company for a while?" She asked looking the girl deep into her eyes. "I could show you some of the most amazing places here in the forest. Places most people never get to see."She actualy could show the girl things hardly any mortal had seen before. The wonders of the forest are all hers to show.

You make a good point, I didn't know anyone lived or even owned these woods..." she said. "I apologize for trespassing" she said to her, her eyes briefly glancing down at her leg as she moved it. She only caught a glimpse up her leg but it was enough to make the girl flustered and advert her eyes quickly. "Amazing places... here I thought I had seen most of the forest..." she said curiously looking at the woman. In her mind she was hesitant to trust her, for all she knew she was headed for a trap of the woman's making. "I could go with you for now... Are there any places nearby?" she asked her standing up getting ready to go.

((Sorry I was moving and didnlt have access to the internet for a while, also forgot about this thread ^^'''))

The girl was clearly hesitant. It didn’t bother Serathy to much. She knew her prey never came along easily. But she was also sure she could convince the girl to stay with her. “Don’t you worry about trespassing my dear.” She said. “I won’t hold that against you. You are free to enter and leave the forest. I am just curious about who come around here.”

Serathy stood up and started walking own a small path. She called over her shoulder to the girl to follow her. “Come one girl, follow me. We’ll go to a place so beautiful it’s almost magical. You won’t be sorry if you see where we go to.” She walked further along the path, intentionally ignoring the girl. She hoped that the idea of a special place would convince the girl to follow her.

Mira took a deep breath and followed her deeper into the forest, curious about this beautiful place they were going too. She kept her distance still not trusting the woman. She hurried along, hoping to get there quick so she could get back home before sunset. The forest seemed to get thicker as they continued to get closer to their destination. "Is this the right way?" Mira asked as she moved down the path.

As the girl followed Serathy suddenly left the path the were following and disappeared between the trees. Before she actually disappeared she turned around and waved at Mira. "Come on girl, you better keep close, or you will be lost soon enough" she called out. With the girl close behind her Serathy moves quick between the trees, while it seemed to get darker all the time.

Suddenly the light returned at once and they stood at a clearing in the middle of the forest. At the far side of the clearing was an enormous building. It looked to be an old temple, and from the roof a waterfall fell down to a small stream that flowed into a pond in front of the temple. Near the temple were a few other building. Some with the size of a small palace, some just small huts. All were build with rocks and stones found in the forest and slightly overgrown. A deer ran into the bushes at the edge of the clearing as they entered, and a few birds flew away. Soon however the birds returned as they felt the invaders were no danger to them.

One of the buildings was used by Serathy as her home, but she decided not to tell that right away. She had found this place on one of her travels many years ago, and stayed here since that time. She felt safe and protected here, and no one had ever accidentally found the site yet. As she approached the temple she could feel its radiant glow of fear. The fear of those who lost their life in ritual sacrificed of ages ago. No trace of these events were left, all thoroughly cleaned by Serathy. But the energy still remained.

With a slight gesture Serathy invited the girl to follow her to the tempel.

Mira followed Serathy as she began to lose track of her not wanting to get lost in the woods. She hurried to the edge of the forest and saw the large set of stone ruins. Despite their beauty there was something off about the place, but Mira couldn't quite put her hands on what it was. She stepped into the clearing moving towards the ruins, almost as if being drawn to it by some mysterious force and not her own will. "What is this place?" she asked Serathy, turning to look at her. "It huge... I've never seen anything like it."

As she led Mira into the main hall of the temple Serathy looked at the girl. "We are now in a long forgotten temple of the Ha'Kesh tribe"she replied. "This temple has been abandoned for ages and people seem to rather avoid it then to wander into this place". Inside she started pointing out various interesting features of the temple hall and especially the many friezes that showed some explicit scenes portraying several women and men. She was hoping this would make the girl a little more receptive for her powers.

After the main hall they entered an other chamber where in the middle of the room stood a huge altar. This was the place where most of the ancient rituals and sacrifices took place, and it was the place where Serathy felt strongest. She turned to the girl once more. "Do you see the altar over there? It's them most holy of objects in this temple. Just walk over to it and touch it...you will feel it's power for sure.

While looking at the girl she couldn't deny the urge she felt deep inside. maybe it was because of the place they were in, or maybe it was just the excitement of the situation, but she hungered for the power the girl would supply her with. Unintentionally she licked her lips and slowly touched her breasts, feeling how her nipples had risen already. Quickly she turned her attention to the girl again. She couldn't afford to scare this pretty thing away so quick.

Mira looked around the explicit scenes, despite their crudely chiseled look, made her mind begin to wander. "What was this temple used for?" she asked as she stepped through the entrance hall. "Was it some type of place for rituals?" she said Following Serathy closely as they moved throughout the complex. When they came into the room with the alter Mira could feel a slight difference about the room. It felt charged, full of energy, and it was obvious that something in here was very powerful. As Serathy explained the altar Mira was already making her way towards it, as if guided to it by some unseen force. The young girl stepped up to it and slowly reached out, running her hand over it smooth stone surface. Mira began to pant as her heart raced. She felt awake and energized, but she didn't want to leave the Altar alone. "W-what did you do to me w-witch" she panted as she was gravitated towards the stone altar soon sitting on it comfortably looking over at Serathy.

"What was this temple used for?" Serathy heard the girl ask "Was it some type of place for rituals?" She waited for Mira to come closer and then turned to her. "Yes my dear. This is the room where the most important rituals were performed. These rituals of fertility and sacrifice were valued most among the old tribe that lived here." Then she turned and walked further into the room.

As Mira moved over to the altar Serathy felt great pleasure. It was clear the girl was feeling the force coming from the altar and was drawn towards it. As she saw the girl getting lifted on top of the stone altar she was stunned. She was aware of the powers that lay within this temple, but what just happened was also new to her. Did it mean the girl on top of the the one she was looking for? The one that would make her complete? She could do nothing more then hope and just take advantage of the situation as it enfolds.

"W-what did you do to me w-witch" she heard the girl ask. Could she say she didn't do anything? That it was the temple who clouded her mind and feelings? Would she believe her?
Serathy decided that it was not the best thing to tell it just like that. She needed to guide the girl into accepting what what happening to her. "No my dear, I didn't do anything to you. I am not responsible for what is happening now." she told Mira. "You better relax a little and get in touch with your feeling. It happened to me to when I first got here and it was good. Don't be afraid."

As she told the girl to relax she moved closer and let her hand slowly move up the girls arm. She hoped to calm her down and maybe convince her she could love Serathy and be loved in return.

Mira panted a new feeling coming over her body. She shivered, goosebumps facing up her body as Serathy walked up closer to her. Her mind became hazy, and her eyes seemed to cloud over the more time she spent on the altar. Once Serathy was right in front of her the girl seemed like she was in a haze. She looked up blankly into Serathy's eyes. "What is it you want of me?" the girl asked emotionlessly, as if being used like a puppet of the ancient gods.

As Serathy reached out and rubbed up her arm Mira came back to her senses for just a moment. She blinked as if parts of her memory were missing. Her body felt charged, even more so than before. "W-whats happening to me" she panted her body heating up just from Serathy's touch. The young girl closed her eyes and began to spread her legs a little slowly reverting back to her dazed state. "Is it my body you wish for?" she asked again, her eyes looking into Serathy's. The young girl reached out and grabbed her free hand and smiled. "Come then, take it... Enjoy it" Mira said pulling the woman closer her body craving Serathy's as if it had been waiting for hundreds of years.

As the young girl lay back on the altar and invited her Serathy smiled. Finally the girl was ready for her. She could make it hers now. Make it beg to be allowed to stay. And she would...eventually. But now she would enjoy the body of Mira first. She reached out and undid the clothes Mira was wearing. As the dress slit down her arms and legs Serathy saw the blossoming beauty emerge. Her fingers touched a nipple and her lips met those of the girl in front of her. Finally she had what she longed for.

She started kissing the girl tenderly, moving her lips down from the mouth of Mira to her neck and then to the lovely breasts. At the same time her hands explored the lower regions of the girls body and moves slowly towards the warmth between those legs. With both hands she opened the legs and moved her fingers closer to the point where the heat was radiating from. There she found the girls most private part and the wetness surprised her. This young girl must have been looking for this a long time. Even before Serathy managed to get her within her influence.

Mira sat still as Serathy stepped closer. As she felt Serathy's hands removing her clothes, her own hands slowly began to move to her own body. She began to fondle her own breast, and even spread her legs for Serathy, giving her plenty of time and space to do as she pleased.

As Serathy's hands moved towards her groind the young girl began to hold her breath, watching, and waiting for her touch. She felt her fingers gently teasing her entrance, and soon she looked int Serathy's eyes her cheeks becoming somewhat rosy. She began to pant softly, her body already beginning to enjoy the sensation. Her free hand moved down to join Serathy's, placing itself over her hand, and even beginning to force one of her fingers inside. The young girl tensed up briefly, closing her eyes as she pushed Serathy's finger in deeper. "Mmmmm T-take me" she begged blushing as she opened her eyes, momentarily meeting with Serathy's gaze.

Back
Top Bottom