You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 04-17-2014, 02:46 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
07-04-2011, 02:04 AM
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
Taylors cold eyes closed thrusting her hips back and forth faster and faster as the cock slipped in and out of his mouth. Her eyes opened slightly seeing his ass wiggle and she reached over and gripped it with her free hand. She could tell her wanted more which formed a smirk on her face. He finger quickly slipped in his ass and shortly added another one. She finger him with each thrust causing her fingers to go in and out of him. Watching his innocence and mixture of sluty behavior pleased her. Taylor thrusted her fingers hard into him and then faster. "Im glad to see your enjoying yourself" Taylors grin widened. It was fun taking away his innocence and corrupting him it only wanted to make her do it more. He other hand was still on his cock tightly stroing it. Taylor controled him from each angle now and enjoy every momet of it. "Your doing a very good jobe pleasing your mistress" she stated feeling the cum dripping down her thighs and splatering foward on to his face as well as she thrust the dick into him. Her fingers began moving in different directions inside of him to find a spot the would make him moan even louder.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - PsychoAH - 07-04-2011 02:04 AM