You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 11-20-2014, 10:12 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
06-28-2011, 08:00 AM
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
His cock was still twitching, even as she held him, making the bell ring and spurting small globs of cum. He clutched Mistress' sides and buried his face in her chest, still whimpering and moaning. His mind slowly began to come back to reality and his eyes began to focus again. He began to purr as she held him tightly, his heart fluttering as he listened to Mistress' slow breathing. He loved to see Mistress' satisfied. He looked up at her and gave her an innocent smile, the edges of his eyes lined with tears from being taken so hard.
"Thank you Mistress..." He said softly.
In the back of Natsu's mind, he felt an odd craving for debauchery and ecstasy. Mistress had broken her little Neko slave on his first using and turned him into her own personal little cum slut. He would be willing to do anything in order to feel that ecstasy again.
A kiss on the hand, and maybe gently on the lips. Lay me down and softly whisper that there's no escape from your insatiable lust. As I melt from your words I can do not but submit, tonight my body is yours...

Take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes...
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - Derruboy - 06-28-2011 08:00 AM