You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 11-22-2014, 01:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
06-28-2011, 12:27 AM
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
Taylor licked her lips as he repeatly came in her. It was so hot watching his body fully subit to her. She gazed coldly down at hime with blood dripping from her lips and kissed him deeply the blood seeping into his lips as they still were panting for air. Having finished she got off of him laying next to his panting restless neko body. Her cold eyes stared at him pleased with her slave. He looked as if he wanted to be held although she was not the hugging type she untied his bonds gripped him and pulled him into her arms. She said nothing as she closed her eyes and held him perfectly and tightly in her arms.
I may be cruel and heartless at times, and yea maybe I won't ever love you but I'll protect you until the day I die and hold you and be strong for you when you cry and I might even die for you as long as you know you'll always be only mine.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNtFD3ofuo[/video]

[Image: Rafael2.JPG]
Mine...Back the fuck off

[Image: bloodneko2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - PsychoHC - 06-28-2011 12:27 AM