You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 08-01-2014, 10:27 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
06-27-2011, 05:37 PM
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
Natsu began to moan louder and louder as Mistress continued to assault his body, helplessly mewing, moaning and thrusting as a deep reservoir of pleasure continued to well up inside of him. His eyes were clenched shut and his face red as he was mercilessly taken by his Mistress. His innocent sexy sounds became louder and louder as her body gripped him tightly and thrusting powerfully.
She sat him up and grabbed his ass, he threw his head back, exposing his neck and moaning like the animal that he is, becoming more and more addicted to Mistress' body. In between primal moans and jolts of ecstasy, he manages to breath out.
"Please Mistress... more..."
His eyes lose focus and roll back slightly as his mind begins to lose touch with reality, becoming more and more a slave to the pleasure of Mistress' body, to the ecstasy. Suddenly nothing mattered besides the pleasure still building up inside of him, never wanting it to end, only wanting to be used and abused until he died from too much ecstasy.
A kiss on the hand, and maybe gently on the lips. Lay me down and softly whisper that there's no escape from your insatiable lust. As I melt from your words I can do not but submit, tonight my body is yours...

Take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes...
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - Derruboy - 06-27-2011 05:37 PM