You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 07-25-2014, 04:24 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
06-24-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
Taylor's expression stayed the same but it did infact please her. Something as innocent as a bell to represent purity gave her more thoughts that tempted her soul. "It does please me" she stated coldly and sat up. As a vampire master she actually had a lot of work to do. Taylor was going to be the head of her family and therefore had to learn how to run things properly. She was often doing a lot of paper work that autherized her right to be the next leader. Vampires very very formal and inorder to be the head of a clan of family you had to prove your worth. This was of course proof of strength, power, ability to lead and much more. She had past all of those tests but the master test. She needed a neko to ass it. Now that she had one between her paper work she had to prove herself to be a great master. Sometimes vampires will stop by to check and see if she was doing her duty as a master. If she failed the neko would be taken from her and she would not run the family.

Taylor stood up and quietly walked to the door. "I have work to attend to. Mean while, finish your cleaning. And I could really you some lunch" By that she didn't mean blood she actually ment food. Vampires loved blood but they also ate normal food aswell. Taylor seemed so empty so lifeless and heartless even if somthing said sounded nice it wasn't meant to. The silver hair vampire sat down at the desk in the dinning room downstairs and began working for a few hours.
I may be cruel and heartless at times, and yea maybe I won't ever love you but I'll protect you until the day I die and hold you and be strong for you when you cry and I might even die for you as long as you know you'll always be only mine.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNtFD3ofuo[/video]

[Image: Rafael2.JPG]
Mine...Back the fuck off

[Image: bloodneko2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - PsychoHC - 06-24-2011 05:46 PM