You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 11-21-2014, 01:37 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
06-24-2011, 12:04 AM
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
Tayler closed her eyes to think for a moment. She had become frustrated from before but she also knew that any punishment she'd inflict on him would likly be very pleasure to her for filling her need for control and dominace. Taylor bit her lip slightly seeing him in this position. There was no doubt that it was turning her on. Her eyes narrowed "I will be leanyent with you since this was your first offence. But after that I will be much more harsh" she stated emotionlessly. Taylor then placed her hand on his ass and squeezed it roughly. "If you were good I wouldn't have to do this dry" She stated ina cold tone and then felt her fingers lowly start sliding to the middle of his ass. "err...but you have to be punished!" Taylor slid her two fingers into his ass and began moving them in and out roughly. She grit her teeth. Taylor was ejoying every moment of having her fingers in him. He was tight and un-used. Taylor would be the only one to have him. She began using three fingers knowing it was rought because he was dry. Her expression stay strong and emotionless although she was enjoying her dominance.
I may be cruel and heartless at times, and yea maybe I won't ever love you but I'll protect you until the day I die and hold you and be strong for you when you cry and I might even die for you as long as you know you'll always be only mine.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNtFD3ofuo[/video]

[Image: Rafael2.JPG]
Mine...Back the fuck off

[Image: bloodneko2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - PsychoHC - 06-24-2011 12:04 AM