You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 08-02-2014, 04:35 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
06-23-2011, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2011 08:04 PM by PsychoHC.)
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
Taylor's eyes shifted to the right as she turned her head a little to the side. Suddenly she let go of him causing him to fall. Her head was in pain and throbbing. All of this was just not what she expected. Taylor thought they she would be able to control her desires better but it got the best of her. She was lucky to have stopped when she did. "Err...I'm going to take a show" she said in a cold harsh tone before leaving him there alone. "Go clean up the mansion" Taylor looked forward and headed out the bedroom door into the bathroom. "God Damn it!" A loud crash was heard as blood poured down her fist. Taylor had punched the bathroom wall causing a very large crack nearly splitting it in half. "Shit" She panted softly then turning on the water to the shower. She undressed and stood under the shower head as the water poured down her skin and hair burning her cut. "I can't believe I allowed myself to be sooo....weak" she grit her teeth. Vampire normally didn't consider for filling desires weak but Taylor was different she wanted control over everything in her life including her own desires. A task that was nearly impossible. The cut on her knuckles meant nothing. Pain was easily over looked when self-inflicted. Taylor stood in the shower gathering her thoughts for nearly an hour before finally turning off the water.
I may be cruel and heartless at times, and yea maybe I won't ever love you but I'll protect you until the day I die and hold you and be strong for you when you cry and I might even die for you as long as you know you'll always be only mine.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNtFD3ofuo[/video]

[Image: Rafael2.JPG]
Mine...Back the fuck off

[Image: bloodneko2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - PsychoHC - 06-23-2011 07:02 PM