You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 07-25-2014, 11:22 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
06-23-2011, 01:37 AM
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
The blood poured into her mouth at a faster and faster rate. It was so sweet and good like nothing that Taylor had ever tasted. The blood sent shivers down her spine and she felt greed over come her. Taylor soon gripped his tail knowing it was one of the most pleasurable spots on a neko, not to please him even though it did, but to pump the blood faster through his boody. Taylor heard the noises escape the nekos mouth and gripped his hand tighter against the wall. Somthing about his soft innocent moans made her want to take him more and more. Adamn what is this feeling* her thoughts struggled to understand the uncontrolable lusts inside of her.

Taylor gasped for air once more panting lightly blood poured down the nekos neck to his chest and right above his nipple. Taylor brought her toungue right at where the blood stream ended licking back up his neck once more. *err...why can't I control myself* she argued in her head before sucking his neck once more. She then felt her hand slide down his tail to grip his behind. It felt nice in her hand and it only made her suck harder on his neck.
I may be cruel and heartless at times, and yea maybe I won't ever love you but I'll protect you until the day I die and hold you and be strong for you when you cry and I might even die for you as long as you know you'll always be only mine.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNtFD3ofuo[/video]

[Image: Rafael2.JPG]
Mine...Back the fuck off

[Image: bloodneko2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - PsychoHC - 06-23-2011 01:37 AM