You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-22-2014, 06:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
06-22-2011, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2011 12:37 AM by PsychoHC.)
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
Sounds good. I will make a post in a few moments then you may respond to it.
Gazing coldly at her father. Taylor stood with her arms folded. "I hope you know I'm not doing this for you" she growled at him. He smirked through his grey beard. "Yes, yes Taylor. I understand that. I am pleased that I raised you with so much pride. You will run this family well someday" he grinded like a proud father as Taylor clenched her fists. "Shut up already" she walked away. She wasn't exactly good a "nice" things nor good at reacting to them. She grew up alone and basically on her own. No one was nice to her and she really didn't give a crap. She was usually cold to others, silent, or annoyed. Other emotions weren't really common for her.

Taylor leant up against the wall opposite from the front door, with her arms folded. *How annoying...I don't want some stupid neko to slow me down in life. What the hell are they good for anyway* She stood coldly glaring at the door when she heard a knock. Outside the door stood a servant holding the leash of a young neko boy. "Here you are...miss I'm sorry...for being late" Taylor closed her eyes and tore the leash from his hand. "If you weren’t so important to my father I have your throat for it" she muttered and slammed the door on his face. "Now then neko" she looked blankly down at him. Like a robot or something soul less. "What’s your name" the words seemed cold and meaningless.
I may be cruel and heartless at times, and yea maybe I won't ever love you but I'll protect you until the day I die and hold you and be strong for you when you cry and I might even die for you as long as you know you'll always be only mine.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNtFD3ofuo[/video]

[Image: Rafael2.JPG]
Mine...Back the fuck off

[Image: bloodneko2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - PsychoHC - 06-22-2011 12:21 AM