Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruor Luna

he smiled a little and moaned as he was pulled closer, carefully spilling Daemon onto the floor, hovering above him as he inhaled the others smell, deeply drawing in the scent of his mate, it was almost enough to drive Argentum wild with need. "you should tell me to stop." he grunted, his voice slightly husky. "i don't want to take what isn't mine." he did not want to have sex, or sexual activities until Daemon was ready, his crotch gently rubbing against Daemons hip, letting the other feel how hard he was. "your scent alone drives me wild..."

Daemon moned, blushing softly. Because he wasn't sure if he was ready for this, but staring up at his mate he smiled kissing him again."Hmm I'm glad I can make you lose control."He purred softly, pushing at his shoulder rolling them over as he dove for the other's pants, mouthing him thrugh the pants, lipping the straining length.

he moaned softly kissing back, still rubbing himself against the others hip before he found himself on his back with a mouth on his cock, letting out a high, keening cry of pleasure that sounded as if a dove where calling out to find a mate. it was a surprisingly pretty sound as the Cruor Luna arched his back, pushing his cock against the others mouth more firmly. "f..f..Daemon....don't...until..ready..." he couldn't even talk, almost two hundred years of abstinence would do that to a person. "f..fuck...good... so good... your...not being...fair." he whined, well aware that if Daemon decided to stop, Argentum would let him, and end up with blue balls and an aching gut from having such a hard on.

Daemon laughed a little, easing the other's pants down slowly licking his cock, pinning his hips to the floor as he looked up at the other. Knowing what he was trying to say."Hmm I might not be ready for sex,but I ccan do this."he smiled at him, lowering his head again, lowering his mouth to the other's straining cock. Humming softly, wanting to please the other.

Argentum panted hard as he watched the other, one hand gripping the edge of the tub tightly as he moaned, tossing his head back at the lick, a shudder running through his back. just as his aunt had promised, the very touch of his mate inflamed him, drove him wild with need, every touch was more sensitive to him, turning his body into a writhing bundle of nerves, made his whole body tingle. "a..all..right." he agreed, gasping hard as his cock was touched again, his other hand gripping the base of the toilette in an attempt to control himself. "please, don't tease..."

"I wont love."Daemon smiled giving in, lowering his head, sucking him off earnestly wanting to please him. Knowing that he was pushing probably to far, but he wanted argentum to want hiim again. Wanted to stay with him, which meant pleasing him well.

he moaned hard, arching against the other, trembling as he fought against the need to thrust, to make Daemon go faster, harder, deeper whimpering lightly as he gripped the ceramic tightly. "i...can't....gotta.." he had to cum! he felt so tight, he was going to explode and he couldn't hold it in any longer. "Daemon! Dae! oh GODS!"

Daemon smiled softly as he swallowed down the other's come, before raisingh his head, smirking as he wiped his mouth resting his cheek against his thigh as he looked at the overwealmed man."You okay?"He asked slightly worried that he'd overwealmed him to much

he panted hard and nodded. 'yesss, gods that was good." he whispered softly as he slowly sat up, smiling at the other, "that was wonderful, thank you." he licked his lips. "would you like me to return the favor?" he offered, his eyes flicking down to the others crotch.

Daemon blushed, looking startled at the offer, smiling slightly as he nodded,"Yes please."He muttered softly blushing as he shifted to lean back against the tub, undoing his pants. Looking at the other with a shy look of expectation.smiling slowly, waiting.

he smirked and licked his lips, examining the other closley from hair to toes, lingering over the now bared cock, licking his lips a little as he bent down and ran his tongue along his lovers cock, determined to please Daemon as much as he had pleased Argentum, stroking and sucking along the flesh, teasing the cock into hardness before swallowing it down, moaning softly as he tasted his lover, tasted the salty sweetness that was his Life Mate, sucking him all the way down to the root, encasing Daemons cock in a tight, wet heat.

Daemon whimpered,thrusting up into the other's mouth, squirming a little as his eyes fluttered. It felt...amazing. It'd been so long since he'd been intimate anyone. Whining a little as he ran his fingers through the other's hair, "ar...silver..."He muttered, moaning in pleasure.

he chuckled a little as he suckled and teased the others flesh, pulling him in and out of his mouth, stroking the other with his tongue and carefully, very carefully scraping with his tongue, breathing through his nose as he stroked and tickled the inner thighs and balls, letting out a small moan. "yes Daemon?" he asked, looking up at the other as he sucked gently on the head.

"M-more.More please."He whimpered shifting ,squriming as his body strained trying to get his cock back into the other's mouth. It just felt so amazing. Whimpering as he tightened a hand in his hair, squirming."please."He whined softly, pleadingly.

he chuckled and obliged, pulling the cock into his mouth and sucking and stroking, bobbing his head eagerly as he ran his fingers along the others inner thighs, sighing softly as he talked around the others cock, giving Daemon the strangest sensations of tongue and throat. "cum for me, my love." not an order, or a command, but Argentum doubted that he would be denied as he sucked harder on his lovers dick.

Daemon moaned loudly at the strange sensations as the other talked, wrapping his fingers tightly in the other's hair,coming at the words. Now he wasn't one to follow orers but it was to much for the poor sex straved human."Silver!"He whimpered thrusting up,holding the other on his cock.

Argentum moaned eagerly as the other came, sucking everything down and letting his little human man hold him down and use his mouth to his hearts content. it wasn't like Argentum needed to breath after all, though breathing certainly was nice he didn't NEED it. he could get oxygen in plenty through the pores in his skin. "Daemon." he purred around the others cock, lifting his head and smirking when he was finally freed, licking his lips free of the others cum, but managing to miss the long dribble running rather sluttish like down his chin.

Daemon glanced down at him, eyes fluttering a little as he took in the sight of his mate with cum sliding down his chin. Shivering a little as he slowly sat up he wiped it off, kissing him slowly."That was nice."He purred, shifting to cuddle against him.

he chuckled and nodded, kissing him back as his fingers carefully redid the others pants, hiding him away from the world once again. "mm it was very wonderful." he agreed chuckling a little as he wrapped his arms around his lover, his Life Mate, his love, holding him close as he watched the kittens rolling in the water. "i think i want to buy you a kitten." he decided softly. "so that you can have someone to go home to as well." he decided smiling a little. "what do you think?"

Demon smiled blushing a little as he stole a kiss, cuddling against the other."I think I would like a kitten.Mind you, you'll have to come visit it so I know how to take care of one."He stated, not about to let the other not come visit him.Mildly worried that he wouldnt want to...silly daemon, fretting over nothing

he chuckled a little and nodded. "yes, i will have to stop by every day and make sure your not over feeding it." he teased smirking a little. "i bet your one to over spoil an adorable little kitten." he teased chuckling as two adorable little kittens hopped out of the tub, sopping wet, and landed in Daemon's lap, soaking his pants making Argentum laugh a little as he grabbed one and a towel, rubbing it dry as carefully as he could. "their so naughty."

Daemon yelped as the kittens landed on him, wincing as the wet fabric clung to his privates before helping argentum by drying off the other kitten."They take after you."He stated smirking a little before cuddling the kitten."And I wouldnt spoil it!"He pouted.

he laughed a little and nodded. "yes well, i suppose being insane i WOULD have to take in insane animals." he agreed shaking his head a little as he watched the other. "and you will totally spoil it. you'll get it a new toy as often as you can, and you'll feed it table scraps right off the table, and you'll pet it ALL the time." he teased winking at him. "i'll have to bring it to you tomorrow, i have just the one in mind."

Daemon blushed smiling as he nodded, stealing a kiss as he got up to his feet."I wouldn't be as common as to buy toys!I'd make them!"He laughed snickering as he set the newly dry kitten on the floor. Almost sad, he didnt want to go home, but he knew he had things he had to do, and the other did to....he just didnt like the idea of being seperated, even if he'd just met the man

he laughed brightly and nodded. "oh yes! of COURSE, no kitten of yours would EVER suffer the indignities of such COMMON merchandise." he teased, only sinking the ail further home that any kitten of Daemons would be spoiled. he chuckled a little glanced at the clock thoughtfully then. "hmm.. it's getting late. would you like to watch a movie with me before you go home or do you need to be up early tomorrow?" he didn't look too eager to separate yet either, probably a little afraid of how Daemon would feel int he morning, after the shock wore off and the reality sunk in.

Back
Top Bottom