Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruor Luna

he chuckled as he picked out some red beads and silver ornaments to go with the red feather and other things that Daemon had picked out, shaking his head a little. "her name is Stella, it means Star." he admitted smiling a little. "she likes..." he paused, biting his lip a little. "well it changes a lot. i can't remember if she's into Dancing or Karate this time." he admitted shaking his head a little. "she really likes the color purple though, like her eyes." he admitted worrying his lip a little. "and she likes the stars of course, the Moon, she's really into nature, forests and animals." he paused then. "i can't think of anything else...think you can help me find a ring for her?"

Daemon wrinkled his nose looking at the other."I'm not letting you give her a ring you bought.Thats ust tactless when you've made her wait this long."He teased brushing his red hair out of his face, smiling a llittle. "I'll make her something."He said choosing a few chucks of Amethyst, lapis lazuli, and onyx. "It'll be perfect. She'll love it."He said, already getting excited at the idea of repaying the other for teaching him something new.

he blinked a little. "why is that tactless? besides she only asked me last week that's not long at all to buy her a ring, considering it's not even her birthday." he complained following behind Daemon his head tilted a little as he watched the other, "if your sure, hey, i should really invite her over to meet you, she's been nagging me to find someone since we where twelve." he admitted looking amused. "anyway, what else do you need for the ring? we should buy some silver, she likes that metal the most." he admitted. "well, most Cruor Luna like silver the most, but that's besides the point."

Daemon tilted his head at the information, filing it away for a later project. But for the moment, he was concentrating on making his sister's ring. Paying for the stones, he looked up at him."Yes. I'll need some silver, and some steel."He said tilting his head thinking it over."And it's tactless beause she really wants a ring. It just wouldn't do to buy one that someone else would have. She's your sister. She needs something unquie. Like a star."He said smiling a little.

Argentum rolled his eyes a little but decided it was pointless arguing about it, either way, Stella was going to get the ring she wanted. "i suppose your right." he agreed grabbing the silver and steal and whatever else Daemon commented on needing and headed for the checkout with all of the artsy craftsy things he had picked up for himself as well. "well, Stella will enjoy the ring more knowing it was handmade." he agreed winking at Daemon, exiting the shop with all of their bags in tow. "where to next?" he asked, fully enjoying his time with Daemon, even if he had made himself a pack mule.

Daemon smiled a little, smirking as he looked at the other. Chuckling at the sight of the powerful cruor luna acting like a pack mule. Smiling as he flicked a few pieces of hair out of his face he smiled."Bookstore then something to eat?"He asked enjoying the time he was spending with the other It'd been a long time since he'd simply enjoyed time with another person without them wanting him to do something for them.

he grinned happily. "oh! bookstore! i can pick up that new book that just came out." he purred happily. "i've been dying to read it ever since the last one came out." he admitted licking his lips eagerly. "it's not a gay novel though, have you ever noticed that there is a severe shortage of gay literature?" he asked his head tilted a little at the other before he snorted a little. "My sister mocks me for it but i have a huge collection of books at home." he admitted grinning a little. "i love to read."

Daemon snickered as he nodded."You have a collection?And yes, there is a shortage."He smiled as they headed towards the bookstore, walking in. Starting to look around, not really looknig for anything, but just looking around."And what book are we looking for?"he asked tilting his head.

Argentum grinned brightly as he grabbed a book holding it out to the other. "this one!" he admitted grinning happily, it was the thirteenth book in a series according to the Title, it was a Vampire Mystery Novel. "Laurel K Hamilton is the most amazing Author EVER!" he admitted grinning a little. "i'll have to borrow you the first book." he muttered grinning as he glanced at the other. "are you going to get Anything? my treat?" he offered smiling a little his head tilted at Daemon as he wandered through the isles of the bookstore.

(omg!I'm actually reading the most recent one in that series right now XP)

"I would like that. It looks good.'He said looking over the cover, before smirking, picking up the first book."Guilty pleasures?This sounds good."He said amused before searching for more, picking up another romance, kushiel's dart."This is good to. I've read it, but I would liek to have it."He said smiling shyly holding it out towards the other so his mate could get him a present.

XD! the Anita Blake series? ^^ i have only read a few of her books, but i'm saving up money to buy all twenty of them, but it's going to take a while lol. until then i'm going to try and get them while i'm in wis from the library...if i can pay off my 60$ fine with movies i don't watch anymore.)

he chuckled a little and nodded. "i'll get you this one too." he decided picking up Guilty Pleasures and adding it to the stack, looking over Kushiel's Dart. "hmm, this does look interesting." he admitted grinning. "i might have to steal it from you later." he admitted with a small laugh, kissing the others forehead heading for the checkout. "anything else?" he asked looking around for anything else of interest his head tilted a little. "maybe i should get something for Stella?"

(lol yes!I own all of them!And I just finished hit list a few minutes ago....oh ouch.)

Daemon laughed softly before nodding looking around."I'll find something."He said disappearing down one of the aisles, returning in a few minutes with a book about the mythology and how the stars got their names."Here. She'll like it. Fantasy and stars."He said smiling up at the other.

lol i've only read the first two, and that was a long time ago so i can only remember that i really liked them XDD)

he grinned a little. "i think this is perfect." he admitted, gently skimming through the pages. "i find it very disturbing that you understand my sister better than i do." he teased heading to the checkout and paying for all of the books, humming a little. "where should we go to eat?" he asked grinning at the other, his head tilted a little. "there's an Italian place, a Cafe, and a Pizza joint within a block from here."

(they're good. Though towards the middle they kinda die for awhile while anita goes through a whole sex only stage instead of having a case, good stories still just kinda tying to have to read only sex till you get back to actual plot XP)

Daemon blushed a little taking his hand as he shifted some of the bags to his free hand. Needing to hold the other's hand."The cafe."He said smiling as he headed for it, tilting his head."But if I understand your sister wont it make me more invaluable to you?"He questioned sounding amused

i know, i read the 12 one first..Succubus dreams. i hadn't realized it was part of a series XDD not sure how i managed that, but i'm alright with those kinds of books too as long as they get better later on.)

he smiled a little. "your invaluable no matter what your abilities are." he admitted smiling a little at the other as he tangled their fingers together. "your my only Love." he admitted smiling at Daemon as he led the way into a Cafe with a huge 'sitting area' in the middle, couches and sofas as well as Tables all around. "go ahead and order anything you like." he stated looking over the board that was the menu, ordering a Ruben, a chicken pot pie and a chefs salad for himself, with a soda and a slice of cheesecake for dessert before he turned to Daemon.

Daemon smiled, blushing a little at the idea of being someone's only love. Looking up at the waiter he smiled ordering ravoli and chocolate cake for dessert. Tilting his head as the waiter left, he looked at silver."Are you staying in town now?"He asked, wondering if he was going to be keeping the other from living the life he had had.

Argentum smiled a little at the other. "i already live in town." he stated simply. "i have for ten years, i live up on North Side." north side was a very rich section of town, that was mostly inhabited by CEO's, Lawyers, Doctors, Actors, and other high paying professionals. but Daemon probably wouldn't know that, having just moved there, or maybe he would, who knew? "it annoys my family to no end that i choose to live int he mortal realms but i like it here, no one bothers me." he admitted grinning a little. "save the occasional half mad vampire."

Daemon laughed softly as he started eating his ravoli, shaking his head."I'm glad that mad vampire bothered you. Otherwise it would have been a bad night."He said smiling a little tilting his head. having not been in town long enough to know the rich side of town, he was curious about how the other lived. Though he wasn't impolite enough to ask.

he snorted a little and ate his food slowly, savoring every bite, watching the other carefully. "so where did you live before now? anyplace interesting?" he was curious about the other, and about his family. "where do you work?" he wanted to know everything! and he was impolite enough to ask.

Daemon laughed softly."Mostly on the west coast. LA, San fransico, las vegs....warm places. It amazes me I moved somewhere that has all four seasons, but I couldn't pass up the oppurinity."He smiled a little."I work for a jeweler here and town, creating jewelry for the people who have way to much money for their own good, and a need for beautiful things."

he looked very interested now. "you make jewelry for a living? that is the coolest thing i have ever heard! i just own a few companies." he admitted pouting a little. "it's really very boring." he paused and then grinned. "though i do have the whole 'i protect mortals from things that don't exist' thing going for me." he admitted. "though that doesn't happen very often, most underworlders leave Humans alone, prefer to find willing donators." he admitted smiling a little. "i would love to see some of the things you make." he admitted offering Daemon wide puppy eyes. "may i?"

Daemon laughed softly at the look, leaning over to kiss him as he ate."Such a puppy."He teased tilting his head before nodding."On our way home we'll stop at Nast's."He smiled tilting his head as he finished his food. Amused that the other found his job so interesting. Most found it boring."You do have the save people thing going for you. You look good doing it to."HE said with a snicker, teasing him

he smiled and gently kissed the other back, his head tilted a little as he watched the other. "Nast's?...sounds like a bug." he admitted teasing the other with a small chuckle. "to be fair, i was only showing off a little." he admitted smirking a little. "you should see my taking down a dragon." he admitted grinning a little at the other. "besides i'm not a puppy! i'm a cute little kitten."

"Well, he does kind of look like a bug now that you mention it. Kristof Nast that is."He said snickering. "A dragon?You'd take on a dragon?"He asked looking amazed and awed. Before laughing again."And no, you are a cute cuddly puppy."

he laughed a little and nodded. "i would love to see a man that looks like a bug!" he admitted snickering a little. "of course, if he has Antenna i'm going to have to assume that he's an underworlder." he admitted smirking a little. "and yes i have taken on a dragon, their notoriously stubborn but peaceful for the most part. this one just happened to have claimed a territory that already belonged to the humans. we had to ask him to move and the damn thing wouldn't! so we had to make it, which is NEVER easy." he shook his head. "and i'm only cuddly sometimes!" he teased laughing a little.

Back
Top Bottom