Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolven Whims

he smiled a little as he stroked small circles into her back, gently nuzzling her neck with his nose. "there is nothing worse than a person's past." he murmured softly. he would know, he'd run into his brother a few years back. he'd been so stunned he hadn't even fought back when the other wolf tried to gut him. it had been luck alone that Clayton had survived without a scratch, though only because he fell off a cliff. "everything else is dealt with for the most part. your father we can deal with now if we have to."

Elena trembled harder, sighing softly as he nuzzled her. Relaxing and getting more freaked out the longer she thought about it. Taking comort in his presence, but it reminded her she had so much to lose."I-I dont know what he wants. What if he wants me back?!"She whimpered in distress, burying her face against his chest.

he growled protectively, possessively and wrapped his arms tightly around her, shaking his head. "he can't have you." he hissed softly, kissing her neck. "you're mine... always mine and he can't have you. and Teri will say the same thing if you would ever give him a chance to help you." he muttered softly nibbling at her ear. "ok? your not going back to him, because you belong to me, and Teri, and to the pack. and none of us will let him take you."

Elena whimpered a little, fisting his shirt as she held onto him, whimpering distressedly as she cuddled against him."I-Good.I dont want to go.I want to stay."she growled rubbing her cheek against his shirt trying to get rid of the tears."Dont...we should be doing something besides watching me break down."She pointed out, drawing away from him.

he smiled a little as he stroked her hair. "you have every right to break down." he stated simply. "now i want you to stay close to me alright? don't get out of my, or Teri's sight." he sighed a little. "you should tell Teri what's going on Elena." he muttered softly. "the poor man is probably frantic trying to find out what he did wrong, what he did to upset you." he admitted softly, giving her a pointed look. "now, why don't you go make sure he's alive under all of those pups hmm?"

Elena laughed softly at the look, bouncing up to kiss him before heading over to where teri and the pups were, grinning as she picked one up under her arms."Teri?You alive down there?"She said laughing softly as she tickled the pups she was holding.

he chuckled a little as he watched her bound off, Teri grunting as the pups piled on him. that was one of the reasons why they liked him so much, they could crawl all over him, bite him and yank on his tail and ears and he just let them do it. "i'm alive." Teri admitted, shifting back into human form with a worried Grin. "you alright now?" he asked hopefully, whining in the back of his throat. he really did think that he had caused her distress. "i didn't mean to upset you..."

"I'm fine."She said with a weak smile, "pups, go get clay."She muttered ebfore pushing them towards her mate,e smiling before she sat down next to teri."It wasnt you. I...The wolf in town. My father's here."She said softly shivering.

he paused, looking confused before nodding. "i'm assuming that you don't much like your father." he muttered softly, nuzzling her. "don't worry El. i'll protect you." he promised. "if you don't want him here, i'll chase him off." he promised smiling a little. "and the pups will help! see, their already practicing!": he teased, watching the half a dozen pups rolling around on each other as they fought to get to Clay first.

Elena laughed nodding as she watched them chase after each other, shifting to wrap her arms around her knees, "My father...my father wanted a male heir, instead of a useless daughter.So...instead of teaching me what I needed to know, he treated me like a favored dog. Forced me to stay wolf instead of human.Ate dog food instead of regular stuff..."She shuddered because clay didn't even know that.She'd refused to tell him, knowing he'd freak out if he knew."I dont want to go back."She whispered closing her eyes trembling hard.

Teri swallowed hard and gently set his hand on her knee. "well he'll never do it again." he whispered a promise stroking her cheek., "you belong to a pack now, THIS pack and we won't ever let you go." he promised kissing her gently, looking around for Clay, eyes wild with rage. "i won't ever let him get you." he promised wrapping his arms tightly around her and holding her close, a snarl on his lips as he pondered the idea of simply hunting down the bastard while he was in town and ripping out his throat.

Elena whimpered soflty as she curled into him, taking comfort in the larger wolf's presence before raising her head."...we should go take care of the hunter...and the werecat...."She sniffled trying to focus on anything but how badly her father being here could go.

Back
Top Bottom