Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolven Whims

Elena gave him a look, wrinkling her nose."If you piss on me, I'm going to smack you."She warned before laughing softly, showing she was teasing. Tilting her head a little."I was a kid when we first made this villiage...it's easier to live seperate and not have to worry about humans."She sighed, rubbing her arm."You're a few miles into the forest. Hardly anyone comes this far, and if they do, what do they care?We're not bothering anyone, and if they see us in wolf form,the assume we're big dogs. Humans believe what they want to see."

he smirked a little. "wouldn't be the first time i've been smacked." he admitted looking around the village again, curious, and getting more so with every passing minute. "that's true, humans are pretty stupid when we...." he swallowed hard. "they...want to be." there was an edge to his voice now, his eyes closing as he blocked out everything that he could for a moment, struggling to keep control of himself. "sorry i just...this is all so strange to me...i don't know how to react..." he sighed a little and shook his head. "how long will it take, for me to learn how to control whatever it is i need to control?...i want to go home." he kept convincing himself that he didn't belong there... kept trying to beleive that he was human, but he wasn't...and what no one realized was that he never had been.

"A couple weeks, a couple months. It depends on how much you want it."She bit her lip, knowing she was about to break one of her own rules, but if it let him have some peace.."After a few weeks, if we can stay mostly in control and not go attacking everything, I'll take you back to town.Stay with you for a few days to make sure, then you can stay there. If you want."She smiled tilting her head.Snickering a little,"You're curious. Do you want to go for a run?"She said, her inner wolf perking up at the idea.

he paused at the length of time it would take, swallowing thickly. "my chances will be ruined by then..." he muttered, looking horrified sighing a little. "there's no point to it...i spent my life working hard to get the career i wanted, and now i can't because i'm in some fucking fairytale!" angry again, so angry...and who wouldn't be angry? some stranger had effectively destroyed his life with a single blow, literally. he turned to her, his eyes narrowed at her suggestion of a run, and he paused, his head tilted before he turned and started sprinting away, towards where he thought town was, he was running away!

Elena watched him go, before sighing. She could understand why he wanted to go back. If she'd been stuck in town, she would have wanted to come back here. Shaking her head she took off after him, and between one stride and the next she slipped effortlessly into a wolf, the canine form easily catching up to him, jogging beside him. Just letting him run and not trying to direct him back to the village. Not yet anywas.

he glared at the wolf who stared running next to him, but he ignored it when it didn't try to force him to go anywhere. he was agitated and would randomly growl, but as he jogged in one direction, and then in another, getting himself more and more lost he started to relax, letting the natural endorphins take control and calm himself down as he sighed softly, closing his eyes as he came to a stop near a creek, yanking his shoes off and settling onto the springy moss and dipping his toes into the water, his eyes staring at his toes.

"you know what the strange thing is?" he asked, well aware that the wolf could understand him, he was pretty sure it was Elena, but he wasn't certain. "i don't even have anyone to go home to...the only reason why i want to go back at all is because of that damn test...it's not even really important...i could always retake the class if i had to..." he closed his eyes and hung his head. "i hate it here, it's dirty and messy and it smells strange...but...yet...i've never felt so calm before, so at peace..."

Elena whined sadly as she butted her head against his hand, shoving her narrow head under his hand, wanting petted. sitting down next to him she leaned her whole body against him. Whining sadly because it hurt her heart to think that he was so alone that the only thing he had to go back to was a test. Staying in wolf form because she was afraid that he'd freak out and try to leave again if she was human. Though she did a fairly good job at conveying what she was thinking for a wolf. Looking up at him with a doggy smile, wanting him to be happy.

he smiled a little as he scratched her behind the ears sighing a little shaking his head a little. "oh alright." he muttered bending down and kissing her nose. "i'll stay, just for a while." he decided shaking his head a little. "until i can control myself..." he sighed a little and rubbed her head some more. "but i swear to god as soon as i see the fucker that did this to me i'm taking a large chunk out of his hide!" her Mate was in serious trouble...maybe, it was hard to tell who was more Dominant, Clayton or Teri.

Elena let out a barking laugh, leaning against him more before shifting back to human, resting her head against his thigh. Not in all disturbed at being naked. A wolf to the core, she didn't understand how humans could be disturbed at being naked around each other."I think you'd be the one person besides me that could make good on that threat."She said amused, thinking about it. Clay would so deserve to be injured for this.

he jumped when she transformed and took a deep breath, swallowing hard. "don't you people beleive in clothes?" he demanded lifting an eyebrow his head tilted a little. "what do you mean besides you? shouldn't anyone be able to kick his ass? i mean, i know i don't look like much but i have a hell of a right hook." he admitted flexing his fist. "i mean, i guess werewolves are stronger than humans...but i'm not a human anymore right?" the way he figured it, all werewolves where about equal, sure you had the wolf pack dynamics but werewolves where more human than that right? apparently not.

"No we really don't."She shrugged."We spend our free time as wolves, our clothes dont come with us. You get used to walking around naked."She studied him as she looked up, "Werewolves are mostly born, we live like a wolf pack, not humans. We have alphas, betas, and omegas..and everything inbetween. I am the alpha female here, clayton's our alpha male. I beat clayton in a fist fight for the right to be his mate, and fought all the females who came after to stay his mate."She sighed a little."You might have a good right hook, but you don't know your new body, when all of us here have had years of practice fighting each other."

he snorted a little and shook his head a little. "humans don't go naked." he admitted shrugging a little. "though honestly i think that's a cultural thing instead of a species thing..." he sighed a little glancing at her. "i don't have to run around naked do i?" he looked amused at the explanation of how a werewolf pack functioned, biting his lip a little. "you know...before, i felt uncomfortable in my own skin." he admitted laying back on the ground, his hands behind his head as he stared up at the sky. "i felt best when i was running, or swimming. i felt the most....myself...and now, i run and it's like the whole world is thrumming under my fingers." he smiled a little. "i've never felt so at peace with myself before." he sighed a little. " i'll be able to beat Clayton up... i am quite certain of it."

Elena snickered as she laid back to, closing her eyes. Her skin softly shining in the light that made it through the leaves of the trees."No you don't have to go around naked.You'll just have to get used to us doing so though."she smiled a little."I'm sure you'll be able to."She said, already knowing he was a dominate, and if clayton had bit him, surely there was a reason for it beyond clayton's lack of self control.

he smiled a little and gently stroked her hair, sighing a little as he closed his eyes. "i'm sure i'll get used to the nudity." he admitted simply, shaking his head. "so where is this Clayton bastard?" he asked his head tilted. "and why did he bite me? i'm assuming he wasn't supposed to, not if he took off the way he did." he paused. "no...wait i tossed him out didn't i?" he scoffed a little. "should have kept him around i guess... at least then i could break his nose for all this." but he was sounding less and less angry.

Clayton is currently hiding in my townhouse, since I hate town and he knows it. After I told him off for dumping this problem in my lap I told him I didn't want to see him until I'd gotten things under control."She smiled a little turning her head to look at him."But I can ask him to come back, if you feel ready to face him."

he sighed a little then. "no... no i don't want to see him right now." Teri admitted closing his eyes, swallowing hard. "i don't have the emotional capacity to deal with him right now." he admitted sighing a little. "isn't he supposed to be in charge of you? he's the Alpha Male right? as i recall Alpha Male is above Alpha Female." he frowned a little. "Clayton must not be very Alpha..." he shrugged a little. "i guess it doesn't really matter anyway." he sat up and shook his head. "come on, i want a bath." he admitted. "you have a bathroom or..." he made a face. "no i suppose you don't..."

Elena laughed softly."He's supposed to be. But he likes having sex to much to try and boss me around on something like this."She shrugged a little before laughing."While I do prefer bathing in the creek, I do have a shower if you prefer."

he snorted a little. "i don't know what the hell he was thinking picking me up if he has you." he admitted rolling his eyes. "unless he's bisexual and just needed to scratch that gay side of his?" he smirked a little. "i have to do the same thing now and again." he admitted snorting a little. "probably the only reason why i let him pick me up at all." he paused. "or maybe it was because i was drunk." he shrugged. "either way it was damn good up until he bit me." he admitted snickering a little looking over at her, his head tilted a little. "you know, your very pretty." he admitted smiling a little.

Elena nodded a little."Clayton strays, he just cant be loyal. But he makes sure never to cross that unforgiveable line of sleeping with another woman."She sighed a little. Though she and clayton didn't get along most of the time, it still hurt every time she'd have to face one of his conquests over the breakfast table. Now this. "Well I better be. I'm here naked."She said looking at him, brushing her hair out of her face as she studied him, wondering where he was going with this.

he frowned a little. "aren't wolves supposed to Mate for Life?" he asked looking at Elena before pondering a little, touching the marks on his shoulder, bloody teeth marks that had healed over in a day, wincing a little as he remembered what had happened the day after, the men and their guns, grimacing a little. "i need a shower." he declared standing up, deciding not to go where he wanted to go, he could not claim Elena, she was not his, she belonged to another, and even worse she was part of a world that he could not be in... so he thought. "i feel defiled." he admitted shaking his head. "and i have this intense urge to BITE something." he complained, growling a little as he got agitated yet again.

Elena looked sad before she hid it. Her personal heartache was just that, personal."We are."She sighed looing at him, getting up as she looked up at him. Tall and lithe she was almost as tall as teri, smirking slowly."If you can beat me back to the house, I'll let you bite me all you want."She teased, sensing the agitation, hoping a good run would work it out.

he grimaced a little and shook his head. "i'm sorry." he muttered softly glancing at her. "i'd rather not bite anyone." he admitted. "who knows what will happen if i do that." he grimaced a little and sighed a bit before smirking at her. "i don't know where i am, how can i beat you to your house when i'm completely lost?"

Elena didn't look at him, tilting gher head as she watched the woods. For most werewolves, they acted more human then wolf. Spent more time as a human. But elena had grown up in a abusive home, forced to stay a wolf to the point where she was more a wolf turning into a human then a human who turned into a wolf. so sometmes human things completely conused her....like clayton's inability to be loyal."True. But you could follow your nose. Come on, we'll run, and you can follow me back."She said shifting, leaning against his legs, her tail beating against his skin.

he blinked a little. "i don't know how to use my nose..." he grumbled, sulking a little as he took off into a jog, smiling a little as he ran along, enjoying the exercise as he ran panting softly, feeling nicely tired as they came back to the small village, the crowd stopping to watch him head back tot he cabin, no one had expected him to come back it seamed. but he did not care, he just wanted to get a shower, and then crawl into bed and sleep for a while. "so, when are you going to teach me how to control my wolf?" he asked curiously. "tonight?"

"If you want."She smiled a little as she headed into her house, directing him towards the shower."Now wash up, get some sleep and I'll have dinner made when you get up."She said with a smile. "First rule, the wolf's easier to control if you keep yourself well fed. The longer you go without eating, the more your inner wolf will want to hunt things."

Back
Top Bottom