Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolven Whims

FoxWriter

Cluster
It had all happened so fast, everything had just happened so fast. he was perfectly content to wander the city looking for a part time job, just for something to do while he took classes at collage. Having a few one night stands here and there just to break up the mundane schedule that had become his life, but that last time...something strange had happened, he couldn't really recall, he's been pretty drunk, but he did recall being bitten. He's just been minding his own business, pounding his way to an orgasm when the little piece of tail had leaned up and BIT him! HARD! Hard enough to draw a great deal of blood, well of course he'd gotten pissed about it! That wasn't the strange part though, it was what started happening the week or so after that.

He was waking up in strange places, sleepwalking he supposed, even though he'd never done it before, and he'd have the strangest sensations all over his body at random times, once he'd gotten drunk and he'd sworn all to hell he'd had a tail! That was, of course, completely ridiculous...until he woke up one morning, and it was still there, along with four legs and a long muzzle and a sense of smell that had knocked him flat...he'd assumed he was just going crazy of course, he'd talked tot he school therapist...and then...well, then there where the people who came to 'get him' they said something about being cops, but they wouldn't show him their badges...he'd run, they'd shot at him...with silver bullets. He was lucky, they'd all missed.

Now he was terrified beyond all belief, running as quickly as he could through the woods of a random forest, he wasn't sure what he was running from this time, the people with the guns and the silver bullets, or the wolves that had been stalking him for almost three days now, he didn't know what they wanted...they probably wanted to eat him...everything was blurring together into one big panic haze of terror and exhaustion. He'd been running almost non stop for..five hours now? Six? He wasn't sure how he'd managed, he wasn't very athletic normally, he assumed it was adrenaline keeping him going, sometimes he even swore he was running on four legs instead of two, but he was too tired, and too terrified to stop and make sure.

Then, it was all over, he screamed as his foot caught on something, a root, or maybe a vine, a log or a stick or a trap, he didn't know, all he knew was that he was hitting the ground hard, and that he didn't see anything but blackness for just long enough for whatever was chasing him, to completely encircle him. He groaned softly, slowly raising his head to blink at the wolves, terror etched across his face as he slowly got up onto all fours, a small whimper falling from his lips, reacting instinctively, he didn't know what was happening. He closed his eyes, and waited for the pain he was sure was coming.

He looked terrible, his short blond hair was matted, stuck with blood, dirt and leaves, and his light tanned skin was smudged with mud, blood, and other things that could only be described as sweat mixed with yuck. His hands and feet where scraped and bleeding sluggishly, and so where his knee's from falling, he looked so frail and handsome, and yet he seamed to have a dominant sort of air to him. He looked like he had accepted his fate to be death, but the tenseness in his arms and legs indicated that while he had accepted death, that didn't mean he wasn't going to kill as many of the wolves as he could before they took him down. Impressive for a human who didn't know he was a werewolf.

Elena Danvers was sooo not in a good mood as she ran after the human her mate had accidently bitten. If it wasn't bad enough her alpha was gay and wouldn't demean himself in touching her, but he'd changed someone without telling him what he was!Then dumped the problem in her lap!Well dammit, she was going to give Clayton a piece of her mind as soon as she got home. After she took care of the newest member of her pack.She'd be damned if she let the hunters hurt another one of hers.

Jumping she snarled as powerful legs sent her sailing over the new wolf's head, her belly brushing over his back as she landed in front of him, bracing herself as she faced the enemies who knew better then to draw this line, here and now. There weren't enough bullets to put her down before she killed one of them.And at the moment they couldn't afford to lose one of them. Snarling the sound filled the quiet forest, even as the forest stilled around them, as if the world was holding its breath to see what the hunters would say to this dominate female, who wouldn't turn her back on a pack's mistake.

Even though she was small,she was tall and worked out to pack muscle onto her lithe frame.As a wolf, she was sturdy and deadly...and not bow to any threat until she was beaten into the ground. The growl that errupted from her throat clearly saying this one's mine. Go away. Now, or I will nip.

He jerked to the side, panting hard as he tried to defend himself from the wolf now as well, not bothering to realize that the Three Hunters had stopped in their tracks at seeing her. they knew better than to try and take on a full blood, they gathered close together, pulling away from the half blood, who was trying to crawl away, panting hard, bleeding all over, but amazingly none of the wounds where bullet holes or grazes, as if they hadn't been trying to kill him. that was never a good sign for Wolf Kin. "The Half Blood isn't worth it." the leader of the Hunters finally stated, the three turning their backs on the Dominant Female and vanishing back into the woods, leaving the boy, who was still trying to crawl away.

he was terrified, and with every reason, his whole life had just turned into a nightmare, and no matter how much pain he was in, he wouldn't wake up. so the only thing he could do was keep running, staggering to his feet, staggering back to all fours as the world spun around, snarling anytime she got close to him, tensing his muscles as he turned to face her, dropping his head and snarling at her, looking every bit the ferocious dominant wolf defending himself. he had lost his mind, that he was sure of, so he just let the animal urges well up, and show him what to do.

"Go away." he snarled, baring his teeth, snarling as he took a step towards her, looking surprisingly intimidating, despite being in complete human form, on all fours just like the wolf he was turning into, digging his fingers into the damp earth. "go away! i just want to go home! go away!" he snarled taking another step towards her, trying to intimidate her away, not sure what was happening, but the fact that he even had the strength to keep standing, meant that he was already tapping into the strength of the wolf inside of him.

Elena snarled at him, unwilling to back down from him. She was dominate here. She was her pack''s female...and yet her body responded to the male standing in front of her. whining a little she moved closer, her tongue lapping at the blood that was sliding over his skin, before responding to his command to go away. She wouldn't leave, but dammit even for a half blood he was dominating. Crouching down in front of him, her head in her paws as she prostated herself in front of him, her cold nose brushing against his arm, she shifted back. The transition between wolf and human so smooth it was almost as easy as if she'd changed clothes.

Where a golden wolf had been, a beautiful blond crouched, her cheek still brushing against his arm, blond hair brushing against his skin, sunkissed tn skin shining in the low light. Muscles rippling as she shifted back a little, the movement natural to her. As a born wolf, either form was natural to her, and the movements and temperment of a wolf almost always translated no matter what body she was in, even if normal humans wouldn't act like this. For the wolf in her, he was dominate, he'd won a fight to be here, and had beten a enemy. He'd earned the right to mate.

Shifting, raising her ass in the air fractionally, she looked up at him, craning her neck a little to nuzzle his neck, inviting him to do as he pleased. Recognizing him as a dominate male, and a leader. Even knowing it would cause problems later, she couldn't help. The female wolf in her recognizing the dominate wolf in him, despite being a halfbreed. Not talking because talking for her was with nips and growls, and she found it hard to talk, because she'd spent so much time as a wolf, but the body language needed no translation. It was obvious what she was offering.

He snarled again as she licked at him, raising his hand to strike at her, but never in his life had he ever hit a female, and no amount of fear and instinct would cause him to hit one that was only trying to help...no matter what form it might have been in, flinching, terrified when she suddenly shifted, dropping his body even lower to the ground, every bit a terrified and in the defense wolf. you could see the terror in his eyes, the fear emanated him so strongly, that not only could you smell it, you could taste it. he was also very confused, unsure of what was happening, and it was only that confusion that kept him locked in place and snarling at her, he would have run, but his legs would no longer support him on their own.

he snarled again, this time, less fear and fury, than confusion as she moved back a bit, and offered herself to him. he couldn't resist, he was a healthy full blooded male, no matter what that freak had done to him, and he was very much bi sexual, he could fuck anyone he pleased, and he wanted this beast before him with her shining hair and her soft skin. he could not suppress the swell of instincts that let him to mount her, pulling his cock free of his pans and thrusting intently into her, gripping her hips he fucked her as if he was an animal...he felt like an animal...he felt like a monster, gripping and groping when he felt he had the strength to hold himself up, simply thrusting when he did not.

he groaned, and let out a loud howl of pleasure as he pulled out, spilling his seed across the ground, the rush of instinct had left him, leaving only his human habits behind, tears streaming down his face now as he staggered to his feet, trying to get away. "what am i? what did they do to me!? what the hell is happening to me!?" he demanded, more to himself than anything else. "this is a dream, just a dream, a dream..." and with that he collapsed, no more than five feet from her, simply passing out from exhaustion, pain, and trauma. somehow he had managed to tuck his dick back into his pants before he started running away, again, human habit.

Elena looekd startled as he pulled out of her, raising slowly on her hands and knees to look back at him. Wolfishly lean features looking confused as she padded over to him, looking down at the man on the ground. Looking torn... maybe she misunderstood human males. Maybe it wasn"t a human thing to have sex after fights like wolves did. Looking undecided she sighed. Knowing that for better or worse, she was responsible for him, as her alpha was not.

Snarling unflatteringly about clayton she picked up the other, effortlessly walking through the woods with his dead weight. Though she was glad they weren't far from where the pack made their homes. Stepping into the village she headed for her cabin, ignoring the looks from the rest of the pack as she did. She was alpha here dammit, she didn't have to answer anyone's questions. Snarling when she saw her youngest-but far most protective- brother blocking the way into the cabin."What are you doing?You can't bring him here. What if he's like a psychopath or something?"

Elena's smile was razor sharp as she shoved the boy out of her way, walking inside and saying over her shoulder."You forget, I am the local psychopath."She snickered putting the half breed man in her bed, settling down next to him, giving him teh touch of another of his kind, knowing it helped fullbloods when they were hurt. Hopefully it would help him to. yawning she settled into a light nap as she waited for him.

he slept for almost twelve hours straight, limp on the bed as his wounds slowly began to heal, by the time he shifted on the bed, the only thing that hadn't healed was the silver bullet wound along his calf, only a graze, but probably painful nonetheless. he reached up and rubbed his eyes. "fuck." he whispered hoarsely. "how many goddamn Taq's did i have last night?" tequila, the drink of dreams, left a bitch of a hangover. "feel like i got hit by a speeding train." he admitted sighing a little. "hey Darryl..." he blinked a little looking around scowling a little, jerking as he realized that he wasn't in his dorm room.

"what the fuck!?" he demanded, looking down at himself, his tattered clothes, blood stained skin...but the wounds where gone. "shit." he hissed softly getting to his feet, looking at the woman, pointing at her. "you stay away from me." he ordered, swallowing thickly. "i don't know what the FUCK is going on but you stay the HELL away from me!" he demanded, making his way to the door. keeping his front to her as he backed towards the door, baring his teeth at her as his back hit the wall, sliding towards the door, his hand scrabbling for the doorknob. he had to get the hell out of there, he had to leave!

Elena looked at him,getting up, holding her hands out in surrender, if she'd been in wolf form she'd been wagging her tail in the effort to make friends. Shifting a little, moving into a more submissive postion. She wasn't submissive in anything, but she didn't want attacked for trying to help him. So her pride could take the hit.

"I am Elena Danvers, Lupa of this pack.My mate bit you."She said softly "The bite made you a werewolf. What...what is your name?"she said wathing him, wondering how she was supposed to deal with this.She'd never had to deal with a new changeling, so this was weird, and she was going to hurt clayton for leaving her in this mess.

he snarled at her again his eyes narrowed. "your just a freak! there's no such thing as werewolves!" he spat yanking the door open, and freezing when he caught sight of the community before him, some people, some wolves. he swallowed hard and slammed the door back shut, turning to stare at her panting hard, terror an acrid stench, emanating from him, hiding his natural smell. "what the fuck is going on!?" he demanded breathlessly. "did you fucking kidnap me!? if this is about money i don't have any!" he stared at her for a long moment, deciding she wasn't going to attack him he started inching for the backdoor instead, hoping to escape that way instead. there was no escape for him though, there where Wolves and people in that direction as well.

"i just want to go home damnit!" he complained swallowing thickly, looking at her. "why the hell is this happening to me!?" he demanded, once he realized that his exit in that direction was blocked as well.. "my life went to shit after that fucking freak bit me! i have rabies don't i!? or maybe i'm in a coma!? this is all a fucking dream or a scam, or some goddamn prank! Chase set you up to this didn't he!?" pissed, afraid, he was pointing at her like it was all her fault.

Elena stared where she was, studying the other. Pain flashing through her eyes, though she didn't understand everything he'd said, she understood that fear. "It's not a dream, and your not in a coma. clayton bit you, infected you with the virus that makes us werewolves."She sighed raising a hand, letting claws form, before they faded into normal nails again."You are one of us now. And I brought you here so I can teach you what you need to survive. You cant go back to where your from, not yet."

he snarled darkly, more fear flashing in his eyes as she showed him a partial transformation, sliding down the door. "no, this is all a dream." he whispered, curling up, pressing his face into his hands, hiding for a moment. but he had always been a rational person, and the evidence was piling up. "werewolves aren't real...their not real." he hissed rocking a little, Denying everything. "i just want to go home... i just want to go home.." he swallowed thickly, looking down as he felt something brush against his arm...a tail, HIS tail! his tail was a very light brown, spattered with silver and black, he would be a very pretty wolf, but right then, he was too much in shock. "fuck...fuck i just...grew a tail..i just..." he shook his head hard and stood up suddenly, taking a deep breath, i...am going...home." he decided, pulling the door open and stepping outside, a strange lost look on his face as he walked straight through the large pack, most of them looking startled, uncertain if they where supposed to stop the half bread or not.

Elena shook her head as she stepped out after him, following him, jogging because she was short enough that she couldn't keep up with him by walking. Wrapping a hand around his arm gently, she stopped him looking up at him."You can't go. It's not safe. Not only will you expose us to the outside world, you'll be a danger to the others you are around. You need control before you can be around them, and I can teach it to you."

he snarled darkly when she grabbed her, locking his body tightly as he bared wolfish fangs at her his eyes flashing the yellow green of a wolf, which startled him so badly that he froze in terror, his breath catching as he looked around. everything was clearer...but he wasn't seeing in color. "fucking shit!" he hissed, letting out a woosh of air, looking less scared at more amazed now as his eyes trailed around, picking out the shapes of bugs and birds licking his lips, swallowing thickly. "kay..yeah that's cool." he admitted softly, most of the wolves milling around him looking nervous, they could sense that he was either an alpha or a sub-alpha, powerful, strong...was that why Clayton had bitten him, or was it really just a simple mistake of a drunken night? Teri sure as hell didn't know. he looked at Elena again and swallowed thickly. "i can't stay here... those men, with the guns, and my family, they'll worry.. i have a job, i need to go home." he was calmer now, the wolven instincts forcing his human half calm.

Elena tilted her had, raising a hand to make the others back off, not wanting to be hurt because teri got nervous."Theyhunt us, nto humans. They'll come here after you. If you leave, you will lead them straight your your family and friends."She bit her lip, "And you are not safe. You can't...until you can be sure you can control teh wolf, you can't be around prey."She said, while she didn't hunt humans, most wolves viewed humans as prey, because they were weaker then them.

he growled a little his eyes narrowed. "you say, us, you keep saying us, there is no us! i am not a..." he swallowed hard. "whatever the hell you are, this is all a mistake and i am going HOME!" but he didn't move, he was hesitant, uncertain. "what the hell is happening to me?" he demanded staring at her. "why is this happening to my!? where is the fucker that bit me!? i wanna punch him in the goddamn nose!" he snarled pacing back and forth now, nervous as a wild wolf locked in a cage for too long. "how do i know i can even trust you!?" he demanded, pointing at her. "for all i know you could be trying to kill em! or use me! or...or trick me somehow!" he took a deep breath trying to calm down, looking around at all the people, staring at him, wide eyed, nervous. "Stop fucking staring at me!" he snarled viciously, the people scattering, making Teri blink, looking startled. "..that was...weird."

"I am a werewolf."She said softly, keeping her voice soft and calm, trying not to piss him off more. Struggling to be submissive when it didnt come to her naturally."Clayton bit you, and he shouldn't have. He made you a werewolf."She swallowed hard, shaking her head."Clayton has not...returned yet since I kicked his ass for biting you."she looked away from him, "He'll be back, but for the moment he is not coming back."She looked at the others."They are nervous around you because they sense you are strong."

he growled darkly,his eyes narrowed a little. "werewolf...so i'm becoming a monster then!?" he demanded pausing for a moment. "why the fuck did he bite me!?" he demanded his eyes narrowed. "why the fuck would he ruin my life like that!?" he snarled again pacing back and forth again, very agitated, very upset. "i don't want to be strong, i want to be human!" he protested his nostrils flaring wide before scrubbing his face. "goddamn...i need a drink." he complained softly before pausing. "if i where to walk away...if i where to leave, what would you do?" he demanded, his eyes narrowed suspiciously.

Elena squirmed a little under his gaze,"I'd follow and make sure you didn't hurt yourself or someone else."She said avoiding his eyes."I dont; know why clayton bit you, or why he ruined everything. He did, and then dumped the problem in my life. Let me help you."

he scowled a little and looked away from her, gripping his arm, suddenly looking almost broken. "yeah...ok.' he finally muttered sighing a little. "i guess i might as well find out what the hell is going on." he muttered closing his eyes as he followed her, swallowing hard. "will i...turn into a monster?" he asked softly. "i don't want to eat people..." he admitted softly. "i don't want to have to change every full moon and hunt things and eat raw meat and lose my mind." humans and their silly notions. "isn't there some way i can not be a werewolf?"

Elena wrinkled her nose at the ideas of having to do all that."You wont. And no, you can't stop being a werewolf. And its not so bad once you learn to control it."She sighed walkng with him through the villiage, wanting to show him that it was just a normal village...who just hppened to change into wolves."We do have to change, but we can change as often or as little as we want, though the longer you wait between changes the more its going to hurt."she looked curious as she tried to explain."And we eat normal things, though sometimes we hunt things in the woods, then cook them after we change back."

he sighed a little and shook his head a little as he walked with her, his eyes scanning the village his head tilted as he watched everyone. some nude, some clothed, some wolves, some in human form. relaxing with every moment he passed by someone and didn't get attacked, watching everyone interacting and helping everyone, his head tilted a little. "it's so strange." he muttered softly. "i feel...sort of peaceful here." he admitted, unable to help but smile as he watched three kids playing, roughhousing in the dirt, yipping and growling as they bit at each others ears, a small chuckle falling from his lips. "it's strange how i suddenly feel perfectly alright with this..."

Elena snickered, wathing the kids roughhousing."The litter has a way of doing that.They're the youngest we have here right now."She said whistling softly to get the pups attention, wanting to introduce him to the pups, because they were adorable, and cute and no one could feel out of place when with them."It's peaceful."She said not adding the as long as clayton's not here, to teh sentence. She'd deal with clayton eventually.

he smiled a little but winced at the whistle, all of the pups rushing over, yapping and barking, sniffing the newcomers legs all over, giggling and chirping in a mix of wolf and human, Teri looking baffled as he tried to shoo the pups away, looking increasingly terrified as one of them lifted their leg. "don't you DA..." too late, the puppy had peed all over his foot, a small scowl in place as he glared at the innocent children, shaking his head. "your paying for new shoes." he grumbled, clearly hating that he couldn't be angry at the little boy who looked so proud of himself. he reached down and gently ruffled the boys hair and gave his naked but a playful swat. "go play." he ordered the kids giggling as they raced off, several of the parents smiling as they watched Teri's interactions with the pups, they thought it was funny as hell that he'd gotten peed on.

Elena swallowed hard, though she couldn't stop the smile crossing her face as she looked up at teri, her blond hair curling around her face."Well, I think the kids just claimed you as one of them."She smiled amused that he was so good with kids, relaxing because she'd afraid when the child'd peed on him."No worries though. I wont pee on you ot claim you."She said with a small snicker.

he snorted a little. "i'm training to be a vet. i'm used to getting pissed on." he admitted simply looking amused. "i really should go back, i have a test..." but he didn't look like he wanted to. and he didn't, he hadn't felt so relaxed in so long...maybe it was because for once he felt accepted. "and anyway, shouldn't i be peeing on you?" he asked looking amused. as he examined some of the villagers who where watching him from a distance, whispering excitedly about the newcomer, wondering if he was going to take over the pack. to Teri's horror he could hear all of them, he had no desire to lead a Wolf Pack, he wanted to get better, and then go home. "so...how long has this been here? werewolves i mean? how has humans not noticed all of...this!?" he demanded sweeping his arm around the village. it bothered him that no one realized this entire village was hidden int he forest right outside the city, he wasn't sure how far he had run., but surly SOMEONE had come across this place!? or where they all killed and eaten?...god Teri hoped not.

Back
Top Bottom