Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Loveme

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan - Avatar

Who would have thought that he would be the one to get hit. The car hit him hard and sent him flying across the street, and remarkably, when he was patched up in the hospital, all he had was a broken leg and a few scratches that needed to be cleaned.

That was two days ago...and Nathan is still in the hospital. He waits there...waiting for the nurse to come. He had always eyed her intensively whenever she was in the room...and now he was going to have some fun with her...He just had to figure out how to do it with a broken leg in its cast.

Ever since he had arrived, she had been the one taking care of him. Making her rounds with the tray of medicines, she stopped by his room. Knocking softly before she entered. Jade wore a simple pair of blue scrubs, and gray new balance shoes.

Her breasts perky, enough to get any mans attention. "It's time for your round of medicine sir." She spoke softly, kindly. But she kept the secret to her self. She had been attracted to him ever since two days ago. When he first was here. Bruised and beat up.

"Ah cmon Jade. I already told you not to call me 'sir'. It makes me feel old." He chuckled. "I'm not a day over 20. I'm far from ever being called 'sir'. You know my name." He watched as she came over...hopefully it wasn't a needle shot medicine that he had to take. Looking at her, he waited for her to get close. He was going to do it here and then...Wanting to feel her body against his. "I'm ready for my medicine Jade."

"Its just habit Nathan...." She smiled softly and set the tray down. Pulling the plastic cup off labeled Nathan. Grabbing another cup, she poured some water into it and moved to the edge of his bed. "Here, take all of these. The one is a pain medication, the others are anti-bacteria ones." Handing them, then the water to him. Propping over on her hip, shifting all her weight to the one.

Taking the water from her, he smiled as he sat up and pushed the covers off of him. "Damn it was getting hot under there haha." He smiled to her as he looked to the water...then he had an idea. Faking a sneeze, he spilled the water over his groin and looked at it, blushing. "U-Uh...can you dry this up for me...?" He smirked mentally...wanting her to take a rag and dry his groin area. The rubbing would have him erect...

"Bless you." She smiled softly. Maybe it was part of his game. But honestly, she would do it. "Of course... Let me grab a rag." She nodded and grabbed a rag. Pulling the covers all the way off of him. Then, she started to rub the rag over his groin. Drying the water up for him.

As she began to rub her rag around his groin, he laid back and watched her as his cock erected to her touch. She would soon feel the bulge against the rag, pressing into her hand. He remained silent...just watching her. Waiting to see what she would do when she felt it.

When she began to feel his erection, she blushed. Pulling the rag away. "There you are.. All dry. Now, if you don't need anything else I have other patientsto attend to. If you need me, you know how to get me."

"But Jade..." He said as he looked down to his pants and frowned. "The water on my clothes...its into the threads and the wet feeling is uneasy for me...Can't you maybe be allowed to take off my shorts, just for a little bit?" He didn't have any underwear on below the patient shorts.

Grinning, he was inticing her. She knew what he was
going to do. "Perhaps. If you don't tell anyone." She would need to change the bed sheets too, so she pulled some new ones from the cabinet. Moving back to him, she smiled softly. "Push your weight on your left foot and wrap around me. I need to change your sheets also..."

"I see you've caught my drift...And don't worry...I won't tell anyone." He said as he moved, doing as she said and wrapped his left leg around her, using it moreover than his casted right one. "I'm ready when you are finished there Nurse Jade."

"Sit in that chair." She spoke as she pushed him in the chair. Moving to the bed to start to change his bed sheets. Taking the wet sheets and pushing them aside. "Now, back on the bed." She helped him up, pushing him back on the bed. Leaning him up, she trailed her hands down and took the pants off from him. Changing them also.

Nathan smirked as he watched her take the pants off of him and he looked down to his erect cock, then to her. "Well then Nurse Jade..." He said with a sly, lustful tone. "How exactly are you going to treat your patient to make him feel better today huh? I don't think meds will do the thing for me."

"Im not going to do any such thing." She hissed, pulling the sheets and pants up in her hands. It was against policy rules. No intimate touching with a patient. She had dried his cock off just so he wouldn't get sick, but he was wanting to take it too far.

He frowned. "Oh cmon Jade...I thought you were going along with me there for a minute. You really led me on." He said shrugging as he looked at her. "So...I guess rubbing my cock, even after it erected, is just another day in your life? Pfft...I can only assume what your night job is." He said tauntingly to her.

Hissing, she laughed. "Very funny Nathan. Very funny." Closing the door, she pulled the blinds on the windows. "What is it you would like me to do then?" Stepping to the side of his bed, her breasts clearly evident the way she was leaning by him.

"Will you make up your mind Nurse?" He said as he watched her shade themselves from anyone who might watch or see. "What I want you to do...is just do anything to make my cock just burst with seed...And I want you to do it."

Ignoring his comment, she pushed the blanket away from him. Pulling the pants down around his knees, she climbed onto the bed and knelt down. Her hands going to his shaft. Teasing him, she kissed the tip of it. Then, suddenly her mouth closed around it as she started to suck. Groaning deeply as she did. Her ass in the air.

"Well well...Seems my nurse is so eager to heed to her patient's needs." He said smirking as he patted her head. "You're doing so good...but I can hardly feel anything. You may deep throat me...but it isn't much if you have no skill to back it up."

Rolling her eyes, she pushed herself all the way to him. Sucking deeply, hard. Her hands were on his hips, keeping her up and clawing at him. One moved, pulling her hair away from
her face as she held it there.

When she began to suck harder on his cock, he accidentally let out a low moan. 'Oops...I was supposed to see how much I could persuade her...' He thought in his head before placing his hand on her head. "You're doing better...keep going."

Her hands started gripping against his chest. Almost clawing at it. Her mouth working double time at pleasing his hardened cock. Switching paces, slow hard slow hard. It would intice him, pay him back for inticin her earlier. His hands were in her hair, holding her there. But that only made her push further.

Nathan let out a loud moan of pleasure as she began to tease him with her alternation of speed and strength of how she was sucking his cock. "Thats so good Jade...suck it like its the last thing you're ever going to eat..." He moaned to her as he seeped out precum into her mouth from the pleasure. "Oh man...I'm really going to have to reward you after this..."

Back
Top Bottom