Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Temple of the Fallen

Ravonies

Banned
Banished
This a plot that i never had a chance to use......

For 8 years the leader of the Hidden Truth Project, has been gathering accounts of a Temple, of such is said to be no escape, and accounts of expeditions to the said temple in various areas in one area of the world, none of them have been heard from again, but if no one can escape how were the records and legends of this place made? It could be speculated that they were let go, but the reason is unknown but thought to be to keep the legends and myths around about the temple. the oldest was dated about 400,000,000 years old, but humans never were around that far, or so it was thought.

On top of this low profile people, have gone missing as well as the Government 'nanny' for the project one Sisko, this could have been her code name or alias, which confirms the accounts of anyone who knows of the place, that would harbor ill intent for it, could be taken.

Anyhow all the work has lead up to this day.... They will find this temple, ruins or thriving, and get the answers they seek about it.

The Area Is halfway around the world on a island in a massive inland sea that never shows up on current maps, but visible in artwork, but strangely is it seems that cameras can't touch it, but the only thing on the island is a cave it is unguarded and doesn't really stand out at all, it is just a cave, with moss on it, but it is around the lake area that parties disappear..... so it is where they will start.... Despite the Danger.

The Party is made up of 4 groups that work as one.
And 4 people besides my self play the groups, and one person to play father or mother to my char and who is the leader of the group.

The Party Leader is none other than the Project Leader..... And their daughter Izana who refuses to stay home, both are in a League of their own when it comes to what they can do..... both are experts in Herbal and Bio Medicine, and are also good at tracking and survival, but the parent has other better skills then the daughter but they are proud of her.

Head of Project can be both or ether as i may have both parents in the RP

Izana

The Archeology Head: in charge of artifacts and ruins
The Geology head: In charge of rock formations and such.
The Biology head: In charge of Plant Life/animal life and such.
The Survival Head: In charge of area conditions and food, as well as keeping everyone else alive.

Now for some info about what you may be up against.......

You will be up against some beings who with a single thought can command all your cells to do what ever, so with a single thought they can command you to bow or make it so you can only eat slugs or what not..... these people see humans as nothing but Fuel and Animals..... Intelligent animals but animals nonetheless...... any human there is ether going to be used as fuel for the temple, which runs off of vital energy, or be kept as a pet or slave..... use your imagination on the idea.

Though one of the beings Shurka seems to have a interest in the party, she is not the leader of her race, nor one to hold any power with her race but she is the reason they are not captuerd the moment they set foot on the island, maybe because they don't have looting or what not in mind.

Ironically though, she was presented Sisko as a gift pet, she hates the girl but can't just refuse her.... so she keeps her and asks her about her race from time to time, that is if Sisko is willing to talk.

And what does Sisko looks like, throughout the RP?
She has on bondage gear and a vibrator in her, but that is just her outfit, she is treated like most humans treat a dog or a cat.

Note: I may have other people play members of this race to.

This race also lets people go from time to time making them think they get away, it is to keep the world or some groups of people aware of them.... but just as a legend or the rantings of some crazy man.

Also on a note, the best food human kind can come up with, is nothing but the worst dog food for these people, i will make a race name later but i can't think of one.

Back
Top Bottom