Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arteriovenous Malformation

Ahroun_Deltori

Super-Earth
Don't really know what to say. I've been in and out of the hospital. Turns out I have an Aneurysm so they have me in the VA a lot lately. That's why I haven't been on. We're still trying to figure out whether or not to go ahead with surgery.

To be honest I have never been so scared in my short 22 years. To know that most of my family have never came back from going under the knife. To just find out that either way there's a chance I'm not going to survive. So I'm going up north for a week. Just to clear my head, and enjoy nature. If anyone knows what I'm going through I'd like you to message me, because I'm confused and scared about a lot of it.

I will definitely be back at the end of the week and give a sit-rep. But I just wanted to let you all know that I have enjoyed my time here and I hope I can continue to RP along side y'all. Though if it's not possible I guess it's "all good things" right? They must end sometime, I just hope it's not so soon. Take it easy and much love to everyone.

RE: Arteriovenus Malformation

*hugs AD*

I'm so sorry you're going through this. And trust me, I fully understand your reservations about surgery. I've been through 2 major ones myself for my spine. So, I get that more than you know. Regardless of anything, my thoughts will be with you. I'll be sending out positive vibes for your surgery should you get one... and for getting through this medical problem. Whenever you get scared or down about this... just remember that you have us here cheering in your corner and wishing you the best. And when all is finally behind you, we'll be waiting for you with open arms.

*more hugs*

-hugs- I know it. On the internet no one can really judge because not a lot of people know you, and since there are a lot of different people, maybe just maybe I can find someone I can talk to about this. What all they went through and what I should look for.

I know that we have a good group here on BM and I just wanted to let someone know. To know I'm not alone with this problem.

Oh indeed. And I think that's also the beauty of this place. People really get to become good friends and are really there for you. If you do ever want to talk about how it's like to go through a surgery, I'm a good one to talk to. I've been through 2 major spinal surgeries, not to mention 2 c-sections. I know they aren't the same to what you could be going through, but I figure it's something as I had to go through general anesthesia for 2 of them. Also, I'm a good listener if you just need to get stuff off your chest. Just let me know... my info is in my profile (though I don't do the AIM thing unless absolutely necessary). <3

I just wanted everyone to know that I apologize for not being on more often. I've been in and out of the hospital a lot lately, not to mention from the way the doctors are acting, it's not seeming too good for me. So with me being in and out of the hospital, I've also been battling depression brought about by these recent events. I figured I should just pop on while I have a chance and fill everyone in. So if you can't reach me, don't worry... I'll try to pop on from time to time to fill y'all in, but from how it's looking now I have an appointment with the Neurosurgeon for a consultation. v.v I apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope you all understand.

Thank you all, and much love to everyone here. Thank you for making me feel at home.

Dan

Of course everyone here understands. How could we not? Your health comes first and foremost and I know you're dealing with quite a lot right now. You're in my thoughts, Dan. And I'll be sending as much positivity and as many hugs possible. I know it's not much, but hopefully it'll bring a small smile to your face. And, as always, you know you have a listening ear if you need to talk, vent, whatever it is that'll help you cope with all of this. I know it's scary to say the least. We're all pulling for you. <3

And yes. You'll ALWAYS have a home here at BMR. We love you!!!

Well turns out it's not an AVM so that's a load off of my back. What they say is that it's a Venous Anomaly. Not sure what that means though I still have to see the neurosurgeon for a consultation. So Hopefully it's not that bad. Maybe I'll be back at full capacity in a few days. So I can't wait. Does anyone know about the VA facility in West Haven CT.

That's going to be where I have my consult.

Not sure about the facility, but I'm so glad to hear the news!!! As always, my thoughts are with you and I'm in your corner. Thanks for the update and everything. We're all here for you if you need us. <333333

*hugshugshugs*

Well I called up the VA in West Haven. I have to wait for them to call me up and set up an appointment. Though I have a feeling I will be able to come back and RP very soon. =^~^= Thank you Hahvy and DA for your much needed support. Hopefully I won't need surgery. Hopefully they can tell me I will be fine. This has definitely been a trying experience.

Back
Top Bottom