Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age Rp, Character Thread

Hey everyone. I'm thinking of doing a group roleplay involving Dragon Age. It's going to take me a little bit to think of a character description list, but while I think of one, I'd like to know who is interested. Play a Grey Warden, or a Legion of the Dead, or a Qunari. I'm still debating on whether to make Darkspawn playable. Feel free to give me ideas if you have them.

Name:
Species: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Qunari
Class: Mage, Warrior, Rouge
Specialization: (Pick 2) Mage: bloodmage, arcane warrior, shapeshifter, spirit healer, keeper, battlemage, force mage
Warrior: champion, templar, berserker, reaver, spirit warrior, guardian
Rouge: assassin, bard, duelist, ranger, leagonnaire scout, shadow
Weapon: (depending on what class you have, you can't use certain weapons. Only mages can use staffs, Arcane Warriors are the only mages that can wield blades, Rouges can't use two handed swords.)
Sexuality: straight, gay, bi, ect.
Kinks:
Personality:
Picture: (if you can find one)
(You may be a Grey Warden if you wish, honestly, it doesn't make you any stronger since this won't take place during a Blight, although you will encounter Darkspawn. So just ask if you want to be one)

There's the character sheet. Let me know if there are any suggestions

I'm game, I loved Orghen ^^.

Name: Felixia Darkmoor
Species: Elf
Class: Mage
Specialization: bloodmage, shapeshifter
Weapon: Walking staff, sacrificial dagger
Sexuality: Bisexual
Kinks: Cutting, biting, general roughness
Background: Since being dismissed from her clan after dabbling into blood magic, she was forced to flee for her life. Her parents were dragged away from the camp and tied to trees, whipped for allowing her "heathen" practices to go unpunished. She has since lived alone, constantly wandering the lands, practicing her magic and hoping to get revenge against those that persecuted her.
Picture: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Dragon+Age#/d2616zc

Back
Top Bottom