Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[TheRandomOne&Caliban]

Valkyrja

Brat
The room was dark; the shades drawn and the lights off. Aimee lied in bed trying to fall asleep, tossing and turning from side to side, occasionally catching glances from the clock on the nightstand reminding her that it was already 2 in the morning. She was alone in the house with her brother for the next month and a half thanks to their workaholic father who was travelling overseas and as much fun as it was to have the house to themselves, Aimee found her summer vacation to be pretty lackluster. She’d been planning to hang out with friends but most of them went away on vacation with their families while the rest worked. Aimee was planning on going job hunting tomorrow but her lack of sleep threw her confidence to shit. “Fuck!” She mumbled, sitting up in bed and scratching at her neck for a second, contemplating what to do before grabbing her phone and reading the texts she had received after she had tried to fall asleep. The light from her smartphone lit up her pale face, her dark blue eyes almost glowing in the light. A gentle smile spread over her lips as she read a text from an old fuck buddy from school. The text contained a few dirty phrases explaining why he missed her and just reading the sexual text sent a warm sensation down her body.

I think I figured out what’ll put me to sleep, she thought, putting her phone back on the nightstand and reaching under her bed, pulling out a medium sized purple vibrator and putting it on the nightstand as well. Kicking off her bedsheets, Aimee grabbed for her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. She always slept in panties and a camisole, tonight being no different. Her right hand moved down her body slowly, grazing over her nicely sized C cup breasts and down her stomach before rubbing at her clit. A soft moan escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, rubbing at her clit a little bit and feeling her pussy get wet.

Before long, Aimee stopped to pull off her camisole, revealing her nakedness to the dark room. She was a pretty girl, normally standing at 5’3” and weighing 125lbs, most of the weight in her breasts, the rest curving her body out nicely. Her skin was pale which contrasted with her naturally dark crimson hair which currently frayed out around her face and waved down to her mid-back, her chin length bangs pushed to the side. The cold air made her nipples perk up and she couldn’t help but rub them a bit, making them harder. Finally, she grabbed for the vibrator and began rubbing the object against her pussy, sliding it into herself and rubbing it against her g-spot, almost teasing herself, before pulling it out, putting the vibrating level on medium and pressing it against her clit. Instantly her head fell back and her eyes closed, a soft moan coming out of her lips as her back arched. God, it felt so good. She held it on her clit for about a minute before turning the vibrating speed up a bit more, her eyes opening for a quick second before closing back again. “Yes,” she mumbled to herself, a half moan as her hips grinded against the blunt object, feeling her orgasm only about a minute away.

David and Blaine were both on a wild party that night and came back tired and drunk, since it was pretty late already, Blaine offered David to stay in his house on the guest room, which was next to Aimee's, since no one was at Blaine's house, he thought it would be ok, Blaine immediatly took off to his room and helplessly felt asleep completly exhausted and unaware of anything around him. David who tried to sleep, felt something troubling the night, light sounds, he could only identify as Aimee's voice, what was she doing up at this time, he used to sleep with only his tight boxers on, no different from this night, he had taken off the rest of his clothes a while ago, he was quite taller than Aimee, almost reaching 5'11'', he liked to play sports so he had quite an athletic body, he tried to sleep again, but couldn't do so as the sounds increased, letting him hear them clearly, "Is she... is she moaning?" He thought as he wondered if it could be a rapist that broke in, he moved slowly not to make a sound, didn't care about his clothes since Aimee could be in actual danger, he grabbed a baseball bat he found next to his bed, he stood up and walked out of his room, without making a sound, and walked towards Aimee's room, the moaning kept getting louder but he didn't hear anything that would make him think she was being forced, maybe she was doing something else, dirty thoughts went through his mind as he dropped the baseball bat and decided to open the door slowly, and there she was, Aimee sticking in a purple vibrator right inside her moving it in the same motion her back arched and she kept moaning. David couldn't believe what he was looking at.

Her beautiful silhouette ligthed up by the moon light, almost like a painting, it was so far the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, he freaked out as he thought it was quite weird since it was her pleasing herself but couldn't stop himself from rubbing his now erect member from outside his boxers a little, as he grabbed his phone which he had in hand in case he had to call the 911, and set the camera ready, waiting for the perfect moment to take it.

It was then when the moanings kept getting louder and she stuck the vibrator deeper inside, her whole body seemed to be spasming spontaneously as he knew what was happening, Aimee was having an orgasm, he rose the phone to get the perfect shot, that covered her whole naked body, the vibrator deep inside her and the perverted expression in her face as she orgasmed. A slight "Click" was heard as he took the photo, he stood there and stared at Aimee with a smirk crossing his face.

As the pleasure slowly built in her body, Aimee’s moans got louder. It wasn’t too loud, but clearly loud enough to hear in the room next to her. She didn’t even notice when David walked into her room, the door creaking only slightly but muffled by the sound of her vibrator which she was now thrusting inside of her, making sure to hit her clit each time she pulled it out. It felt incredibly and as her orgasm crept closer and closer she went harder and faster on her pussy, working to feel that incredible climax. The second the first wave of pleasure hit her she buried the vibrator deep in her pussy, her hand holding it in as her body spasmed, her other arm reaching over her head in ecstasy.

That’s when she heard it, an audible click, almost like a picture being taken. Her eyes shot open, her body coming down from the orgasm and she caught David’s glance. Sitting up quickly and grabbing for her blanket from the foot of the bed to cover her naked form her eyes narrowed. “W..what the fuck are you doing in here?!” She gasped, her body glistening with a slight sheen of sweat. Underneath the blanket she grabbed for the vibrator from her pussy, turning it off and holding onto it, hoping David didn’t see anything she was doing. “Get out!” Her voice was shrill but enough of a whisper to make sure her brother didn’t wake up.

As Aimee immediatly covered as much as she could, he laughed a little, he couldn't think straight anymore, he didn't care if her brother was on a room nearby, also he knew he wouldn't be getting up any soon, so it was the perfect chance. David remained standing next to her bed, his erect member almost popping out of his tight boxers. He could hear the vibration stop, wondering if she was actually trying to hide what he clearly saw she was doing, in fact he had quite a picture as proof. As she ordered him to leave the room, he laughed lightly again as he replied. "I don't think you should be bossing me around like that" He said as he rose his phone screen, letting her get a good view of the picture he just took.

He had control of the whole situation, and he was gonna make good use of it, he closed the door behind him as he walked further in, he knew she couldn't refuse his requests. "Now, continue what you were doing just a moment ago" He ordered as he kept looking carefully at every move she made.

The second the phone was brought to her face Aimee cried out in protest, trying to grab it. The blanket she was holding up fell to her waist, giving David a nice view of her chest. She stumbled out of her position, losing hold of the vibrator as it fell to the floor with a quiet thump. Grabbing for the blanket again she gave David a nasty look, knowing he could see it even through the darkness of her room. He had always seemed a bit off, always acting strange around her when she was around him and her brother. She never thought twice about it, though…at least until now. When he turned to close the door she saw his erection fighting against his constricting boxers.

“No,” she wasn’t about to touch herself in front of him, especially when she knew he was watching. “Delete that photo now, I mean it,” her voice held warning and her glance towards him was threatening but she couldn’t really leave her spot on the bed without revealing her body to him so she wasn’t about to do anything yet.

David pulled away the phone out of her reach as she tried to grab it, he smiled and laughed lightly as the blanket fell to her waist, letting him get again a complete view of her exposed chest, as he heard the vibrator fall down on the floor.

"No?, Aimee i don't think you're in position to negotiate, i didn't meant it as a request, it's an order" He said turning the phone screen at her again, letting her get a good view of his leverage, he was pretty confident that he had control of the situation, maybe it was the alcohol from the party, or the fact that he secretly had something for his friend's sister, but he couldn't stop himself from what was gonna happen. "Do as i say, and i may think about it." He said confidently with a smirk on his face.

Her bottom lip quivered, almost like she was about to cry but her eyes stayed hard as she glared at the man in front of her. Aimee could feel the wetness from her orgasm between her legs and underneath the sheet she went to go rub her thigh. "There, I'm doing it, now delete the fucking picture!" All David could see was the blanket shifting slightly. Her other hand was still holding the blanket up to her chest, hoping he wouldn't pull it from her.

David was dissapointed by Aimee's attitude, he didn't want to have to force her, but she was leaving him no choice, apparently blackmailing wasn't enough for her to obey. "I'd rather make sure myself, or you expect me to believe just because you say so, and lower your tone, when you refer to me do it by my name, and any request should end with "Please" are we clear?" He said with a serious look on his face, he was not joking, not at all.

"Now lemme see what's below the sheets..." He said as he leaned in and pulled the blanket away from Aimee's hands, revealing once again her gorgeous naked body, he took a slight moment to trace her beautiful figure with his eyes, just to notice she wasn't actually fingering herself, she was just barely caressing her thigh. "Now, why would you lie to me? If specifically told you to do exactly the same you were doing just a while ago, don't test my patience... Now go ahead and do it".

As David pulled away the blanket she went after it just like the phone, her hands grabbing it but the fabric just being torn from her grasp. Aimee glanced up at David, her eyes wide as he continued speaking with a nearly haunting tone to his voice. Something in his eyes warned Aimee that she should probably go along with what he had said. Her head lowered slightly, her eyes looking towards the other side of the room to keep a slight distance between her and him.

Her hand moved up to her crotch, a finger slipping between her folds as her legs spread slightly for him. Her pussy was wet, basking in her previous orgasm but at the moment she had no sexual arousal. Aimee's finger toyed with her already sensitive clit while her eyes closed, trying to block out what was really going on. She wasn't going to be able to reach that sexual high again on her own, she wasn't about to work hard enough for it in front of David.

"There, now delete the picture...please," Her voice full of humiliation.

David was glad that Aimee finally got his point, as her finger slid between her legs, he could notice how wet she was, but since she had just reach climax, it would take a while for her to get aroused again, although that didn't stop him from enjoying every second of it.

By some reason David was delighted by the expression in Aimee's face as she played around with her clit, even if her eyes were closed, she looked... so perfect... so innocent, maybe he should "help her out". "Would it help if i'm naked as well?" He said as he slid down his tights boxers, finally releasing his whole member right in front of Aimee, he knew even if she had her eyes closed, she would turn and take a look, at least for a slight second.

Her clit was pretty sensitive thanks to the orgasm she had just recently experienced and every now and again David would see her hips rub back against her fingers as she touched herself. When David finally spoke up her eyes flickered open and she glanced at him before her glance lowered, seeing his manhood stand between his legs.

Maybe it was the attraction she used to have towards David, maybe it was the need to feel something fill her up; whatever it was, she could feel a hunger inside of her grow, her mouth even began to salivate as if offered a delicious meal after having not eaten for days. Swallowing back the excess saliva in her mouth she glanced back up at David. "N-no," she managed to stutter out, though her body language defied her words as her fingers picked up speed.

David smiled again as he noticed the way Aimee was looking at him, so much lust in her eyes, he walked closer to her, letting her get a better view, he could see her drool on his manhood, he laughed lightly as he stroked it a little in front of her.

As he heard her deny herself from the pleasure he offered, he noticed her body sent a whole different message, as his fingers began to go faster, and her pussy started dripping wet again, soaking the sheets below. "Your body disagrees..." He said leaning his hips closer, tempting her to touch his erect member.

Back
Top Bottom