Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Caleb&Caliban]

Valkyrja

Brat
Sweat glistened off of her pale skin as Aimee danced along to the music vibrating throughout the room. A red solo cup was held in one hand, the other resting on her hip as she grinded against one of her friends who seemed to be far too gone to even be functioning. Aimee’s eyes closed for a minute, her lips meeting the edge of the cup she had been holding as she flung her head back, downing the rest. Eyes opening to meet the empty cup, she lowered it and turned around to face her friend. “Kelly,” she started, grabbing for her drunk friend who seemed to be off in her own world, “I’m grabbing another beer.”

“Get me one,” Kelly mumbled as she attempted to grab for Aimee’s empty cup as if fishing for more alcohol.

“You don’t need anymore. I’ll be right back,” Aimee mentioned before pushing through the crowd. It wasn’t more than two seconds that Kelly was already drunkenly dancing with another guy. Aimee wasn’t even close to being as plastered as that girl was and she knew Kelly wouldn’t be going home tonight. Kelly was the type of girl to get completely wasted off of her ass and hook up with a stranger. Aimee was nearly the opposite, usually hating alcohol and wouldn’t even think twice about hooking up with someone she knew. The only reason she was at this party was because Kelly pretty much dragged her and, well, Aimee needed to party a bit of stress away. Just finishing finals after her second year away at college and coming home to an empty house in her home town left her craving a good party. Her father was a workaholic and was overseas for the next month or so and her mother was dead, leaving the house empty and lonely. Aimee would never throw a party in her own house but the loneliness caught up with her quickly and after being invited to a high school friend’s house to get drunk she wasn’t about to pass that up.

Her petite body moved through the sweaty crowd swiftly and finally arrived at the keg which was surrounded by a small group of people.

“Hey, want a beer?” A familiar voice rang through the crowd and caught up with Aimee. She looked up to catch Cameron’s glance and friendly smile. He was leaning against the keg and signaling for Aimee to go over to him.

“Yes!” Aimee exclaimed happily, walking up to him and handing him her cup. “It’s been ages, how have you been?!” She hadn’t seen the boy in a good year or so and it was always nice running into someone who had been nice to her back in high school. Ever since she was a little girl she always had trouble socializing. Most of this was because of a small group of guys who used to pick on her from elementary school all the way up until about halfway through high school.

“I’ve been great, thanks,” Cameron replied, handing Aimee back her cup after he filled it most of the way up. His eyes glanced over her body and he smirked. “Damn girl, you really got sexy.” His eyes glanced over to somebody in the crowd and he nodded towards the guy slightly, as if motioning for him to do something.

Aimee chuckled. “Yeah, yeah, I guess you could say college was pretty good to me.” Aimee had changed quite a bit from high school. She used to be one of those scrawny girls that wore jeans and a band t-shirt most of the time with her hair in choppy layers to her shoulders. Nowadays, though, she seemed completely different. Her naturally crimson locks had grown out and hung down to her mid-back in layered waves. Dark blue eyes peered through her chin length bangs which were always pushed to the side. Her weight, 125lbs, curved her 5’3” frame nicely. She had a dark coating of black eyeliner on her lower lid which caused her eyes to stand out. Her body was clothed in a strapless black dress that curved around her frame and ended mid-thigh.

Aimee took a sip of the beer. “Mmm,” she lowered her hand and continued chatting with Cameron and catching up on old times. What she didn’t notice was the guy from the crowd who Cameron had motioned to had moved closer to them and stood behind Aimee, waiting for her to take one more sip of her beer and put it down before he slipped a small white pill into it. The pill fizzed a little bit in the beer before disappearing completely.

“Oh, Aimee, not to interrupt you or anything,” Cameron started, nodding again towards his friend who had grabbed a beer and tried to seem casual as he stood behind the petite girl, “this is my good buddy James.” Aimee turned around to smile at the guy and introduce herself, completely unaware of the drug he had snuck into her drink.

Back
Top Bottom