Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

>> Inu-mimi (puppy girl) is looking for master or mistress

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleStarr

Planetoid
UPDATED: 1.20.11 -- Happy new year!! The new year has brought way too much time on my hands, so I'm looking for a few people to play with!

As a literate roleplayer of eleven years (a number that fills both paws and then some!), I'm pretty particular when it comes to who I play with. They have to be literate as well, and produce at least two paragraphs of five to seven sentences each.

If you PM me an idea and I don't respond, it's probably because I'm not interested. Please don't take offense! I love to roleplay but I operate on a tight schedule and find it easier to skip over than to take time to respond.

My kinks:
anything involving being treated as a puppy [obviously!]
toys
caging
anal or vaginal
chastity
humiliation
public scenes
beasty
being dressed up
"shared" with multiple people
....more on my f-list!

Turn offs:
excessive cum
too much oral sex

Obviously being the inu-mimi (puppy girl), I love to be treated as such. Therefore I'm only interested in pet x owner, kennel, or training roleplays. If you're interested in playing with this pretty pup, PM me =]

BTW: I'd prefer PM or IM roleplays

RE: >> Inu-mimi (puppy girl) is looking for a playmate (mxf or fxf)

A bump for the pretty pup ^^

Bumpish for recommendation! Starr is extremely fun with roleplay with, and I don't think you would regret it! XD

Lord Dakol said:
Bumpish for recommendation! Starr is extremely fun with roleplay with, and I don't think you would regret it! XD

Aruu~!

-yawn- this puppygirl is quite bored this sunday. hopefully someone will come along and give me some attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom