Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey Luna, in case you were wondering what's up on your site!

Mirran

Star
Le Chevalier said:
Greetings and good day,

I have seem to found a misunderstanding from the users, regarding the sex rule about the chatbox. Since there is no such thing as "no detailed sex at all", let me explain the criteria the staff takes to limit it there.

1~3 users: When there is only you, the person, and someone else, sex scenes can go up to 30 minutes.
4~7 users: When there is you, the person, and between two and five spectators, no longer than 15 minutes.
7~10 users: When there is you, the person, and something around 5 to 8 spectators, the scene can't go further than 10 minutes.
10+ users: No go. In this case there should be no sex scenes, as the chatbox becomes nearly PG-13 (non-officially speaking).

Now now, remember that the scene's lenght is not bound by the amount of people of when you started, but is currently updated as someone goes in/out. So, if you are having a quickie with someone, in front of 8 spectators, and someone else goes in, stop. Also, don't try to dodge that rule by having a scene, then waiting for someone to get in and stop, then waiting for someone to get out and stop. Not only I check the CB logs daily, but a mod may also prevent you from having other scenes for a while.

If anything, always ask your local mod if it is okay to play.

Cheers~

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Original Post

Back
Top Bottom