Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transferring (Me and BlackRose)

Tashkin390

Star
Erik heard that there was going to be a new kid in one of his classes, his math class. Curious, he was wondering who they were going to be and where they were from. He was experienced with the school, ready to help them learn the ropes of what was going on. He had been teased before for his overly friendly disposition, or what people thought was just over the top friendly. In all honesty, he loved to be social and be friendly to others. It was his nature. So it would be no surprise that, upon hearing that there was a new kid in school, he would want to help them out.

Miko arrived at school and sighed, coming from Japan she was lucky to survive the tsunami over there. She waited outside the classroom for the teacher to introduce her and she entered the room. Bowing her head she smiled, "I am Miko, nice to meet you all, I am from Okinawa, Japan". She smiled and sat in one of the empty chairs and sighed hoping this would be the last time she was transfered.

That empty chair happened to be where Erik was sitting. "Hey...I'm sorry about happened over there," he managed to whisper. "I'm Erik. It's nice to meet you! I'll show you around the school around lunch time, what do you?" Class was right about to start and he was hurriedly getting his notebook and pencils as well as his assignments out while trying to talk to the new girl.

She looked at the guy sitting next to her and she smiled, "oh, yes I think I saw you too". Miko was a petitte woman, standing a little low than five feet tall, her breasts were rather small but her face surely made up for that. She had a very cute face, her skin was soft and her eyes could pierce through any man soul. She started writing what the teacher was teaching in Japanese although obviously most of it were numbers.

He figured that it was only natural. Perhaps him learning Japanese from her would be something feasible. It certainly didn't seem complicated...even though the symbols were something entirely different. He wrote in English, sometimes in German, as was his foreign language. It was a strange mix, but it was gradually helping him learn his second language, that was all that mattered to him. The class passed uneventfully and he packed extremely fast after finishing his notes. "Well, Miko...I'll see you at lunch, then? You know where the commons are?"

She looked at him once the class was over. "I was given the tour of the school but thank you. I will see you around". She smiled as she picked her stuff up and proceeded to dart out to her next class. When she finally arrived she sat on a backseat and sighed as she started to write the notes from her teacher.

The whole time, Erik could do nothing but think about her. Certainly he was still taking his notes but there were so many thoughts of her going through his head that his notes were worse than normal. She was just so lovely, so amazing...he wanted to date her, if he could. Maybe give her a great friend, a boyfriend if he could, to help her cope with the tsunami that had gone on. Time zoomed by for him...until it was finally lunch time where he waited in the commons and waited patiently for Miko to come by and see him.

Miko arrived at the commons and was quickly sorrounded by three huge guys. The guys were known bullies and they had countless victims. She looked at all three of them and dropped her bag to the floor wich was quickly grabbed by one of the bullies. When the first one touched her boobs and made fun of her she smirked and let him touch her for awhile.

In a split second a fist coming from Miko came up and hit the guy touching her in the nuts. When the others got angry she made quick work of them and drop them to the floor. Grabbing her stuff she noticed the only friend she made and waved at him as she sat alone in a chair

He had gotten up and was charging over there to help...but then stopped when she actually had done what she did to the boys. "Wow...I didn't know that you knew good self defense! Useful skill to know when you're in a school like this!" he said, smiling as he came over and sat by her. "I'm sorry that I hadn't noticed earlier...those guys wouldn't have stood a chance against me had I gotten to them..." he then sighed and he sat down, looking up at the clock. "Did the rest of your classes go well?..."

She nodded, "they went fine, and self defense it's something my father thought me". She smiled and looked at the guys standing up and running away. With a smile she opened up a cup of ramen and began eating. She looked at him and shook her head, " in strenght alone I were no match either, I used their weak points against them, that is all". She took another bit of her ramen and hummed out loud.

"Is that not what self defense is?" he asked, shrugging. "Knowing where to hit a person to knock them out cold and the like?" he asked her, opening up a bag that had a sandwich in it. He found that talking to her was very nice, nicer than most of the other girls that he had talked to for she was willing to open up and actually speak without...well, being rude about it or getting lusty.

Back
Top Bottom