Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Release Day!

WriteMood

Super-Earth
I'm happy to announce that my first publication, Sail My Oceans, has officially been released by Evernight Publishing. I wanted to thank those who've been RPing with me for their patience these past couple of weeks while my replies have been spaced out a lot.

If you are interested in Sail My Oceans, you can find it at the following link:

http://www.evernightpublishing.com/products/Sail-My-Oceans-by-D.F.-Krieger.html

Thanks again, everyone. If it weren't for places like this, my writing skills would never have improved to the caliber they are now. ~ D. F. Krieger

Congrats! That is awesome! As someone who's recently published.... it would be fabulous of you to maybe give those of us aspiring to do something similar to yourself some tips and advice and other such things. I know I'd be most appreciative. Anything you'd be willing to share on your journey from start to publish would be great! Again, congratulations! :)

Missing Sin: Thank you very much. Glad it looks interesting. I appreciate the warm wishes.

Dark Angel: I'm more than willing to answer any questions to the best of my ability or give out what tips I can. If you or anyone has a question on getting published, ask away and I'll answer. If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, anyone is welcome to send me a pm.

Mirran - Thank you :blush: I figured I'd give props where it is deserved. I remember back in the day when I learned how to RP on Gaia (and did a crappy job of it, I might add). When I moved out of that phase and found out about Blue Moon, I was thrilled. I could finally RP adult content without fear of a ban. It was pretty liberating.

Dark Angel - Do I get a cookie if I answer the questions correctly? I'm always a junkie for cyber cookies! LOL. Send the questions when ready.

• Oh my, congratulations! That's phenomenal news!
      I feel as if I should read over the excerpt ... though
      it may end up being super steamy, and I'll sit here
      blushing like mad the whole time, undoubtedly.

Over Sea - LOL, it depends on what makes you blush. Foreplay in a shower between a woman and two men may or may not do that for you. :p The world will never know unless you read on!

This certainly has my attention, as well as my interest.

First and foremost, congratulations, 'cause that's just rad. Secondly, Madam, I am sure I will have a slew of curiosities for you, either here or through PM, at some point soon when I am a bit more rested.

As Day Fades - As long as it is positive attention, I am pleased and thankful for it.

I thank you for your congratulations, I was pretty stoked myself. I hope to have a slew of answers to give you, through whichever medium you prefer. All I ask is that none of you ever ask for my 'secret ingredient' (as I am still working on that part ^.^).

To Honor is now officially available through Secret Cravings Publishing!

http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&cPath=15&products_id=365

Everyone has their breaking point and Evelyn has finally reached hers. In an attempt to escape her life, and the events that broke her heart and killed her dreams, she tries to commit suicide. Now, at R&R Resort, she must find the strength to love and trust again. But can she trust the person who betrayed her the most?

Derek made the wrong decision, one that damn near cost him everything he ever loved. When his wife attempts suicide, his superior officer recommends a military only health facility called R&R Resort. His wife is alive, but can he heal the wounds that are tearing their marriage apart?

I'm celebrating by having a contest for a free give-away on my blog. You can find it here: http://dfkrieger.blogspot.com/2012/07/must-read-monday-to-honor.html

Woah, I already feel important talking to a published author. Way to go! Congratulations :D

Thank you, everyone. I really appreciate it!

Rave - LOL, I'm just as approachable as anyone else here. I promise I only bite when I'm in editor mode. ;)

With a kink for hot space pirate threesomes it seems O: I'd buy that book.

DA - You only love me cause I know the right way to whip you! LOL

Rave - I have all kinds of kinks; I just get paid to share mine. I can't wait til I have time to write the sequel to Sail My Oceans.

Back
Top Bottom