Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need twenty people to vote yes on this.

Should she?

• Yes

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

Trygon

Supernova
TheyDontKnowIBurn challenged me to find twenty people that agree that she should let me pay for her to visit me. It's $65 round trip for the ticket, I'll have $250 spending money next month, and she wants to visit, but just balks at letting me cover the tab. So, help me out. Click yes.

Burny. You're not freeloading. Not at all. He's obviously willing and wanting to pay. And given the sort of person you are, you're not taking his generosity for granted. You appreciate it. So....... :)
*more hugs*

pssshhhh....its 67 dollars....Ive spent more on Seraph just bullshitting around, and doing random stuff.

Remember when we drove to Olympia from Bremerton via Shelton, and ate chinese food? So gonna happen again.

$67 is nothing.

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Alright all, I'm out for the night... DA, Seraph says thanks for the help on his side.

And I'll see ya'll later. Sleepy time for Burny. Very tired now.
Well, tell him 'you're welcome'. lol.

Nighty night, sweetie! <3

Burny~ I recommend letting the man do as he says and stop feeling guilty about it.

I had to agree to do the same thing (for the most part) when my boyfriend told me to go see him in Atlanta next month. I only had to buy the plane ticket and he would cover everything else. And he meant it. >>

My plane ticket cost me $134. ( well actually it'll be $184 with Checked baggage FFFFFFFUUU)

HOWEVER. In this case it sounds like Reversed. I dunno if Seraph plans on covering your tab for EVERYTHING. >> You could always insist once there to split things.

~ I voted yes just because I know he's got his mind set. Dun balk.

My momma taught me taught me that the only thing I should turn down is my collar. I'm passing that advice on. He's trying to do something nice; let him. Shit, send me $65 if she doesn't wanna roll out. Don't block his good karma vibes, chick.

I voted no, you should each pay half of the ticket cost.

Try can use his money to wine and dine her while there though and pay for food.

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Hahvy, I loooove you. Marry me. And no I didn't get the wrong topic. Lol *hugs the Hahvy*

Tits before dicks!

I mean...Love you too. <3​
Haha, Hahvy you rock. At least I got three votes. It's a start. *thinks* Now how to get the other 17.

Have fun with that one.

Though, I agree with Nihil and just split the ticket cost and then go from there.​

Back
Top Bottom