Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon RP

kevasur

Super-Earth
So, I really enjoyed digimon since... whenever it first came out. Anyway, if you are familiar with the different seasons, this rp has it's basic roots with Digimon Frontier: Season 4. Many people hate this season because of the simple fact that there are no digimon partners. This is not exactly the same because as there are the elements in season four, I have made Guardians of the elements. For example, Guardian of Lightness and Darkness, Guardian of Fire and Ice, Gaurdian of Wind and Water, Guardian of Steel and Wood, and the Guardian of Lightening and Rock.
Each Guardian resides over specific areas int the Digital World. Also, they can choose between several in training, rookie, champion, ultimate, and mega forms depending on what element they are. Meaning the L&D Guardian doesnt have to be Angemon or Devimon in champion form. They might choose Garurumon and Leopardmon. It is completely up to the player behind the guardian to choose what they digivolve into so please do not say: Renamon can only digivolve into Kyubimon, you can't make it so it digivolves into Peckmon...
Yes they can. I admit that that is a little bit of a stretch for me, but please make it within reason.
Here is the plot. When the Warriors defeated Lucimon and saved the digital world, it was decided that there should be guardians of the spirit elements. Their job was to protect the spirit until the digital world needed the Warriors, again. If they did, then it was up to them to bring the warriors back (Takuya, Zoe, etc). A small group of human children were made to become the Guardians, and time stopped for them. At first, they were happy, but then the children wanted to grow. Some began to want the Warrior spirits for themselves, and, hearing rumors that killing the former warriors would give them the spirits and freedom to age, they called warriors back. Now wandering the world, the Warriors are trying to fix what has begun to happen, while not dying. Also, some say that Lucimon has been reborn...
There are no set ally Guardians for the Warriors.
That being said, I need Guardians.
Guardian Character Sheet:
Name:
Elements: (What they are guardian of)
Element 1 Digivolution (Just the basic idea of what they might digivolve into. This does not have to be set in stone)
Rookie:
Champion:
Element 2 Digivolution
Rookie:
Champion:
Perferred Element:
Perferred Form: (whether they pefer to stay human, or in one of their digimon forms)
Alignment: (evil/good)
Warrior Character Sheet:
(You can change names, personalities, looks, etc as long as what happened in Digimon Frontier 'happened' to them/take the complete spot of a person not just a little. You may also change their evolutions so long as they are according to their element. Ex. Light: Lobomon, WarGarurumon, Gaogamon, Angemon, Patamon, Gatomon, Nerfertimon)
Name:
Warrior Element:
Personality:
Looks:
Spirit Evolution:
Beast Spirit Evolution:
If this ever gets off the ground, the plot can be more defined.

Back
Top Bottom