Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty RP (Darkness and Scorpiolass)

Drake held the hand of the mysterious woman. Moments ago, he was sitting at the bar of a night club. He met this girl and just started talking to her. They laughed, had a few drinks, then one of them suggested they should go somewhere private. Now he pulled the girl into the restroom and locked the door behind them. "Alright, now we're alone, and can have all the fun we want." Drake smiled, gently sliding his hand down her lower back.

She arched up against his hips as he pushed her towards the sink "Are you a naughty boy Drake?" she asked as she dragged her nails up his leg and across his groin. "show me" she snaked out at him as she licked her lips and pinched her own nipples. She could smell desire on him, it made her nostrils flare. Her pussy throbbed in anticipation of the play it was about to receive

He lifted her onto the sink, biting down on her neck. His hands fondled her breasts, squeezing them in between his hands. "I'm going to do whatever I want to your body, baby." He whispered into her ear before kissing her. His tongue went into her mouth, getting a good taste of her. His hands traveled lower, eventually rubbing her pussy.

"I'm a wild fuck sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere" she said to Drake as she slid down the sink. She was grabbing his belt buckle on the way down and gazing at him sluttishly. "Why don't we have a bit of fun and you can make me into your personal fuck slut for the next 4 hours"..She slurped the head of his cock into her mouth and took it all the way down her throat where she squeezed it before pulling it out and squeezing it with her hand. She looked him in the eyes, " Anything goes for 4 hours, just remember I expect a good fuck from you you little bitch"

Drake began to moan as she began sucking on him. "Oh yea, I'll be sure to fulfill my fantasies on you." He took her head and forced her head down on his cock. He began moving his hips as he continued to push her head down further. "Come on, suck on it baby." He demanded as he got a tight grip of her hair.

"Oh fuck yes!" she thought to herself. Finally she'd had the nerve to go out and act like the little slut she really wanted to be and look at her... getting throat fucked by some hot guys hard cock. She reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her silk panties. "God I want him to use me" she thinks to herself as she looks him in the eyes and goes down even further, balls deep in her throat. She could just imagine him setting up a gang bang or telling her she had to go pick up a girl at the bar. She was so wet, her pussy was throbbing. She pushed back against his thighs and hands to see how naughty he wanted to be. She whipped his cock out of throat and slapped it across her face... "make me your cunt" she said as she rubbed his cock all over her mouth and tongue

"Oh yea baby, suck it more." He moaned as he throat fucked her more. He then thought of an idea and pulled out of her mouth. He then pulled off her top. "Come on, use those nice titties to rub my cock." He demanded as he pushed her to the floor.

"You wanna fuck my big juicy titties baby?" she moaned as she wrapped her tits around his cock, pumping up and down on his hard shaft as she pinched her nipples. A thought struck her and she stood up, pulled her skirt down before he could stop her and walked out the door pausing long enough to say "meet me at the bar if you want to play". The door closed and she walked off, leaving him with a raging hard on. "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" she said as he thighs rubbed her went pussy juice all over her legs. She walked to the bar and ordered. "whiskey, neat" she said to the bartender. He just looked at her with this knowing look... her pulse visible at her throat. He poured her the drink and she slammed it, licking a drop of amber fluid out of the corner of her mouth. "One more please" she said looking him in the eye. "I wonder what he'll do now" she thought to herself.

He was in a state of shock when she left. He was ready to fuck her, and she left. With a mix of curiosity and irritation, he quickly pulled his pants up and followed after her. He moved quickly to the bar, to see her drinking her whiskey. "Well, as you can see, I've come to play. Now, what shall we do?" He asked her, trying not to force himself on to her for leaving him in the restroom with a raging stiffy. He looked at the bartender. "I'll just have a beer." He requested. The bartender handed him a beer, and he chugged it down in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom