Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2012 theories HERE!!!! (let's poke fun at them)

razerwing

Supernova
Hiya guys. The title says it all. Post your theories here. I think the most common might be zombies or terminator style. Any others? Here are some things for the Terminator style theory. These are combat robots, that might or might not go haywire and start destroying us. Watch out for them around 2012, (if it actually happens)

SWORDS/TALON

WARRIOR X700

MAARS

These three are only three of many dangerous robots, and they are only on the groun. There are many UAV's along in the skies also.

Well, until recently I thought that the world ending in 2012 was a load of shit, like any other end of world theory. Then I read The 12th Planet, which I also though was just a bunch of interesting theory until my started telling me about this celestial body that has entered our solar system rather recently; a planet/sun that many have deemed: the 12th planet: Marduk/Niburu/Elenin. Apparently it has been linked to many of the major earthquakes in the past years. As I look further into it, the less it seems some crazy speculation, and the more it seems to be an up-coming catastrophe.

Mirran said:
Well, until recently I thought that the world ending in 2012 was a load of shit, like any other end of world theory. Then I read The 12th Planet, which I also though was just a bunch of interesting theory until my started telling me about this celestial body that has entered our solar system rather recently; a planet/sun that many have deemed: the 12th planet: Marduk/Niburu/Elenin. Apparently it has been linked to many of the major earthquakes in the past years. As I look further into it, the less it seems some crazy speculation, and the more it seems to be an up-coming catastrophe.

I'm pretty tuned in to astronomy/space science circles, and I haven't heard one damn thing about this new planet. A newly-discovered rogue would definitely make waves, and such a ting is easy to corroborate with observations, if it's genuine. It would have to be a planet, because an actual sun would be too significant to ignore.

Yeah, if it'd been actual, and had been affecting us for years? I'd have heard of it before now. I think you've been listening to bullshit, I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom