Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alter ego of Lauren Thomas By RobBase086 and Searcher

"It's good you have a fun place and people to hang out with," she said and set the pencil down so she could get her lunch. She didn't have anything like that and the few attempts she'd made had been disastrous. She'd have to see what it was like as Tansy ... more food for thought indeed!

Searcher said:
"It's good you have a fun place and people to hang out with," she said and set the pencil down so she could get her lunch. She didn't have anything like that and the few attempts she'd made had been disastrous. She'd have to see what it was like as Tansy ... more food for thought indeed!

"Yes it is good that I have a fun place to hang around with friends and have a good time." He said as he was eating his half of the calzone and enjoying it. He heard that Ms. Thomas had put her pencil down to join him to eat. "How is your meal for you?" He said wondering on if she liked it or not. "I hope that you like it Ms. Thomas."

"It's good," she assured him as she hid her mouth behind her hand. Talking with your mouth full was not mannerly but he'd asked right when she took a bite. "What other kind of things do you do when you're not at work?" she asked after swallowing the bite and wiping her lips with the napkin.

Searcher said:
"It's good," she assured him as she hid her mouth behind her hand. Talking with your mouth full was not mannerly but he'd asked right when she took a bite. "What other kind of things do you do when you're not at work?" she asked after swallowing the bite and wiping her lips with the napkin.

"I am glad that you like it and think that it is good." He said to her as he was enjoying his lunch that he got for him and her to enjoy for lunch. He noticed that she was being polite by placing her hand over her mouth when she was talking. "I do enjoy watching a variety of different movies when I can enjoy watching them." He told her which is very true about that. This would include a wide rage of genres that he loved to watch.

"You should take time for something like that," she suggested. "Just go to a theater and get a bucket of buttered popcorn and a drink and sit back and relax.

Searcher said:
"You should take time for something like that," she suggested. "Just go to a theater and get a bucket of buttered popcorn and a drink and sit back and relax.

"I do from time to time for myself. It is rather fun when the movie theater is empty and no one is in there." He said smiling as thoughts of taking a date there to a movie to have a little fun. "Yes that does not sound bad at all to do to be honest with you."

It hadn't taken her long to eat and after cleaning up after herself, she made her way stiffly back to her work station. "Well, time to get back to work," she sighed. He was lost in other thoughts and she pushed her glasses back up her nose as she leafed through a huge tome to search for possibilities to add to the formula.

Searcher said:
It hadn't taken her long to eat and after cleaning up after herself, she made her way stiffly back to her work station. "Well, time to get back to work," she sighed. He was lost in other thoughts and she pushed her glasses back up her nose as she leafed through a huge tome to search for possibilities to add to the formula.

Dr. Sandage was enjoying his break from the research that they were working on before they went on a lunch break. "Yeah that was a nice lunch that we had." He responded to her and then started to work once again on the project. He was wondering what she was adding new to the formula. "So what are you adding into the formula now?"

"I was actually thinking of something along the lines to help the immune system," she said without looking up. "Yes there are supplements but if the body were naturally stronger ..."

Searcher said:
"I was actually thinking of something along the lines to help the immune system," she said without looking up. "Yes there are supplements but if the body were naturally stronger ..."

"That is a very interesting theory that you have there Ms. Thomas on building up the immune system." He said with a smile looking at her liking how she was thinking and all. "That would be good if you could make the body naturally stronger all right."

At least he liked her mind in this form, which was something she had to admit. "Well, I figure if you're going to have the body you want then it should stay healthy is all," she said self-deprecatingly. It was getting close to the time he usually left and this time she wouldn't be hanging around long either. There was her experiment after all.

(OOC: Sorry it took a while. Car accident, physical therapy, pain meds, and real life kicked my butt hard for a bit. Hopefully now things are settling down.)

Searcher said:
At least he liked her mind in this form, which was something she had to admit. "Well, I figure if you're going to have the body you want then it should stay healthy is all," she said self-deprecatingly. It was getting close to the time he usually left and this time she wouldn't be hanging around long either. There was her experiment after all.

(OOC: Sorry it took a while. Car accident, physical therapy, pain meds, and real life kicked my butt hard for a bit. Hopefully now things are settling down.)

He liked her for her mind and who she was which is good for him and made him satisfied. "That is very true that the body should stay healthy and that is something very good that you are thinking about." He told her understanding on what she was trying to tell him on what she thought would help out any woman. "Well I have put in a long day and I think I will be going for the evening. You have a good night Dr. Thomas."

(It is ok I remember you telling me about you being in a car accident. I am hoping that you are starting to feel better now.)

She waited another half hour before she too drank down the potion with an extra couple of ingredients and a slightly larger dose and hit one of the racier boutiques. Her old clothes went into a small duffle bag and she left in the dress she purchased, slinky black with cut outs and showing lots of skin along with fishnet hose and black stiletto heels. Lust rushed through her veins as she drove to the pub where she knew he would be and again she reveled in all the heads turning her way. This was how it should be, not some frumpy little lab rat not worty of even a cursory glance. She saw a couple of his friends already there but not him so settled at the bar to get a drink while she waited for him to show.

Searcher said:
She waited another half hour before she too drank down the potion with an extra couple of ingredients and a slightly larger dose and hit one of the racier boutiques. Her old clothes went into a small duffle bag and she left in the dress she purchased, slinky black with cut outs and showing lots of skin along with fishnet hose and black stiletto heels. Lust rushed through her veins as she drove to the pub where she knew he would be and again she reveled in all the heads turning her way. This was how it should be, not some frumpy little lab rat not worty of even a cursory glance. She saw a couple of his friends already there but not him so settled at the bar to get a drink while she waited for him to show.

The sleazy manager Drake Valentine noticed her as she walked in. He thought she was very beautiful and hot that night. He figured that she was wasting her time waiting on the guy she left with the other night so Drake walked up to the bar and smiled at her as he looked at her from head to toe. "Hello beautiful! How are you doing tonight?" He said smiling at her once again waiting to hear what she had to say. He took her hand and gently kissed it. "My name is Drake Valentine and yours?" As he was wondering if she was new to the area and if so he would love to manage her career if he could do that. He knew that she would be every guys fantasy if he could make her think that she was all that. "So are you new in town or been here for a while?"

Her gut told her to tell him to bug off but the attention-starved part of her held her tongue and she smiled as he kissed her hand. "Nice ot meet you, Drake, and I'm doing quite well tonight," she replied with a soft silky voice. "I'm Tansy and brand spanking new to town." Glancing to his friends, she wondered where he could be and cursed herself for adding a little too much of something because she was starting to feel like a cat in heat. Just the thought of him was making her so horny she tightened her crossed legs for a moment to try to quell the sensation.

Searcher said:
Her gut told her to tell him to bug off but the attention-starved part of her held her tongue and she smiled as he kissed her hand. "Nice ot meet you, Drake, and I'm doing quite well tonight," she replied with a soft silky voice. "I'm Tansy and brand spanking new to town." Glancing to his friends, she wondered where he could be and cursed herself for adding a little too much of something because she was starting to feel like a cat in heat. Just the thought of him was making her so horny she tightened her crossed legs for a moment to try to quell the sensation.

Tansy did have his attention and he was wanting to get closer to her if he could do that. He smiled back to her when he noticed her smiling at him. "That is good that you are doing quite well tonight and it is nice to meet you as well Tansy!" He said with a smooth tone of voice wanting to get her to go home with him if he could do that. "That is wonderful that you are new to town. Have you ever thought about doing modeling or getting into film by chance Tansy?" Hoping that he could get her alone to check out her body himself. Possibly if he could take this young niave female and corrupt her to where he could have her doing what he would like for her to do along with making money for him then he would be happy about that. "Would you like to go back to my place by chance Tansy?"

Rob was in a booth and she did not realize that is why she could not see him at all. He was talking with his friends and having a few cold beers with them that evening. He was hoping to see Tansy because she said that she would be there that evening.

She noticed Rob's friends were gone from the bar and after another cursory glance couldn't help feeling a little sad. She wanted to be with him but apparently had changed his mind. Downing the last of her drink, she looked at Drake and nodded as she slipped a bill to cover her drink and a tip before taking his arm. "I haven't thought of modeling or anything like that before," she said as they walked past the high-backed booth hiding the man she'd been looking for until now. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk about it though."

Searcher said:
She noticed Rob's friends were gone from the bar and after another cursory glance couldn't help feeling a little sad. She wanted to be with him but apparently had changed his mind. Downing the last of her drink, she looked at Drake and nodded as she slipped a bill to cover her drink and a tip before taking his arm. "I haven't thought of modeling or anything like that before," she said as they walked past the high-backed booth hiding the man she'd been looking for until now. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk about it though."

Rob was there waiting on Tansy and thinking that he would definitely see her if she had came into the bar. The problem is that he was not facing toward the entrance to the bar to see her. "Well possibly I could give you a test when we get back to my place Tansy and see how you do. What do you think about that?" He said as he knew he had her now where he wanted her. "Oh no it would not be bad to talk about it at all sweetie." He said with a smile as he walked her out to his sports car that he had and opened up her passenger door for her to climb inside. He liked looking at her nice long legs that she had.

"Yeah, my friend Rob was going to meet me but he didn't show," she said with disappointment just as they passed his booth. Too soon they were out the door and she was getting in his car, looking down and adjusting the strap of her shoe as Drake settled himself behind the wheel and revved the car in a macho way.

Searcher said:
"Yeah, my friend Rob was going to meet me but he didn't show," she said with disappointment just as they passed his booth. Too soon they were out the door and she was getting in his car, looking down and adjusting the strap of her shoe as Drake settled himself behind the wheel and revved the car in a macho way.

"Sorry to hear that you were stood up by your friend Rob. That is not cool Tansy. If I were you I would drop him like a hot potatoe." He told her to sort of help her to only focus on him now. He wanted to see how she would react if he put his hand onto her thigh. He places his hand there and then slowly moves it toward her pussy just to see how she would react to that.

"Maybe he just got hung up or something ... he's really a sweet guy," she defended Rob but with the formula already priming her, his hand touching her thigh set her blood boiling. Her eyelashes fluttered as she breathed deeply and instinctively she parted her thighs for him. It seemed like ever part of her was pulsating with need and she scooted closer to him. "You're driving awfully slow and careful. Tell me Drake," she purred in his ear and mirrored his action by sliding her palm up his inner thigh. "Do you fuck like you drive?"

Searcher said:
"Maybe he just got hung up or something ... he's really a sweet guy," she defended Rob but with the formula already priming her, his hand touching her thigh set her blood boiling. Her eyelashes fluttered as she breathed deeply and instinctively she parted her thighs for him. It seemed like ever part of her was pulsating with need and she scooted closer to him. "You're driving awfully slow and careful. Tell me Drake," she purred in his ear and mirrored his action by sliding her palm up his inner thigh. "Do you fuck like you drive?"

"Yeah possibly he did get hung up or something like you said Tansy. Well you know that nice guys finish last don't you?" He said to her as he felt her legs parting for him to slide his hand further on down her thigh. He did this as he pushed on the gas to drive a little faster. "Oh no I am not driving slow Tansy. I am just trying to be careful while I drive and pleasure you at the same time." He says with a smile to her. He felt her hand moving on his thigh and loved it. He was becoming very much aroused with what she was doing to him. "I love to fuck hard baby and drive my woman wild! Possibly I might unleash a new side to you Tansy that you did not know about."

She chuckled, rich and throaty at his words. "You have no idea," she alluded to this new side of herself. Though a portion of her mind was still on Rob, her body was demanding attention and her tongue slipped along the edge of his ear as her hand cupped his crotch and kneaded gently but quite insistantly. Her free hand pulled his closer to her womanhood and he could feel the dampness already and that she wasn't wearing any underwear. "That's better," she groaned.

Searcher said:
She chuckled, rich and throaty at his words. "You have no idea," she alluded to this new side of herself. Though a portion of her mind was still on Rob, her body was demanding attention and her tongue slipped along the edge of his ear as her hand cupped his crotch and kneaded gently but quite insistantly. Her free hand pulled his closer to her womanhood and he could feel the dampness already and that she wasn't wearing any underwear. "That's better," she groaned.

He liked that she was interested in entertaining him that night and loved it! "Oh really now?" He said with a smile to her. He loved that she was licking with her tongue along his ear. That really turned him on when she did that to him. He loved that she was cupping his crotch and felt her gently playing with his family jewels. When she helped guide his hand on down to her pussy and felt how wet she was he loved that she was very much turned on. "Yes much better baby!" Hearing her groan for him.

"How much longer to your place?" she breathed into his ear as her fingers found the zipper and worked it down so she could slip her fingers inside and through the opening of his underwear. One fingertip teased around the edge of his head and her tongue slipped under his earlobe so she could draw it in and gently suck.

Back
Top Bottom