Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alter ego of Lauren Thomas By RobBase086 and Searcher

Searcher said:
She knew he was right but if she could spare a child the heartache of being called horrible names and to feel like they shouldn't have been born, well that would be the greatest accomplishment she could ever make. Company and rules be damned, she was going to figure out a way to make this work.

Her mind was whirling as he turned her and spoke so sweetly and before she knew it he was kissing her. Without thinking, she responded and lingered in that sweet kiss but then she remembered what he had done last night with her alterego and it was like being dumped in a vat of ice water.

Pulling back, she covered her lips and couldn't look him in the eye. "I'm sorry, that was ... inappropriate of me," she said and backed away from him. He'd kissed her like a friend and she'd taken it for more but that was silly. He wanted Tansy not her. But that one moment had felt so good.

Dr. Sandage enjoyed kissing Ms. Thomas sweet lips becuase he noticed a resemblence to someone that he was kissing last night. He did not want to say anything to Ms. Thomas about it, but that is what he felt when he had kissed her. "Oh no Ms. Thomas that was my fault and unprofessional of me to do that to you." He told her as he smiled at her and then said, "I will admit it though I did enjoy the kiss though that we shared." He watched her as she backed away and was not sure if he did something wrong or what because she was acting as if nothing happened between them.

Now he was being nice, trying to make her feel better by saying he enjoyed the kiss. "It was nice," she admitted though her cheeks felt like they were on fire. If only he wanted her like he did Tansy. Her own words echoed in her mind and she knew she would take the formula again. She'd make a little change though, try to make it last all night at least rather than it wearing off after about six hours. "We should get to work though. I need to do some shopping tonight," she said lightly as she tried to shake her feelings.

Searcher said:
Now he was being nice, trying to make her feel better by saying he enjoyed the kiss. "It was nice," she admitted though her cheeks felt like they were on fire. If only he wanted her like he did Tansy. Her own words echoed in her mind and she knew she would take the formula again. She'd make a little change though, try to make it last all night at least rather than it wearing off after about six hours. "We should get to work though. I need to do some shopping tonight," she said lightly as she tried to shake her feelings.

Dr. Sandage was not trying to be nice though. What he was trying to tell her was how he felt about her, but it seemed as if she was stubborn about it. "I am glad that you enjoyed it Ms. Thomas. I was hoping that I could take you for some coffee sometime outside of work or dinner to get to know you better." There he was telling her how he felt about her if he was telling her that he wanted to meet for dinner or coffee. "Ok not a problem about getting back to work on this Ms. Thomas, but we need to get something to eat since we have been working for quite sometime now."

Her eyes drifted to the hickie and his stating he wanted to go out with her brought the statement to her lips and before she could stop it, she blurted out "But ... you already seem to be seeing someone," she pointed to his neck and then pushed her glasses back up her nose. Even if she didn't know what he'd done last night, the hickie was quite fresh and anyone would know he'd been quite enthusiastic with a woman. So really ... where would Lauren fit in to his life?

Searcher said:
Her eyes drifted to the hickie and his stating he wanted to go out with her brought the statement to her lips and before she could stop it, she blurted out "But ... you already seem to be seeing someone," she pointed to his neck and then pushed her glasses back up her nose. Even if she didn't know what he'd done last night, the hickie was quite fresh and anyone would know he'd been quite enthusiastic with a woman. So really ... where would Lauren fit in to his life?

"Yes I seeing someone last night, but I still do not know anything about her though. I want to get to know a woman for who she really is and all me and this woman was doing was just having sex. We did not have a stimulating conversation that I got to know her for who she is though." He was trying to explain to her that he wanted more than just sex in bed. He wanted to be able to talk about anything and everything with the woman that he loves. He wants conversations that stimulated his mind and his partners as well.

"She must have been truly beautiful," Lauren said wistfully. "Without even knowing her, you've already had sex ... pretty much proves what I said about beautiful women getting all the attention, though perhaps just being wanted for sex isn't so great either." He'd talked with Lauren all these months and never asked her out and within seconds he was hauling ass to his apartment to fuck a beautiful woman. It hurt deeply and yet she knew she would do it again, just to be with him again.

Searcher said:
"She must have been truly beautiful," Lauren said wistfully. "Without even knowing her, you've already had sex ... pretty much proves what I said about beautiful women getting all the attention, though perhaps just being wanted for sex isn't so great either." He'd talked with Lauren all these months and never asked her out and within seconds he was hauling ass to his apartment to fuck a beautiful woman. It hurt deeply and yet she knew she would do it again, just to be with him again.

"I am not going to lie she was gorgeous all right!" Dr. Sandage said honestly to Lauren. "Well she came onto me last night at the bar and you know how guys are if a woman hits on them? You cannot turn it down becuase if you do that makes you look bad with your friends there." He told her honestly. He was very much interested in learning more about Ms. Thomas background on how she was raised by her parents. He wondered if her parents were happily married and if she wanted the same thing as well as her parents had?

"So your reputation with your friends is more important ... I see," she said and felt the bile rise in her throat. Having so many of her theories proven right didn't make her feel good at all. All men really wanted was arm candy, something to show off and brag about banging. If it had been her, as Lauren, who'd walked in that bar and came on to him she knew he would turn her down. She wasn't gorgeous so wasn't good enough for him to prove himself manly to his buddies. "Well maybe you'll get to be with her again tonight," she offered with as supportive of a smie as she could muster.

Searcher said:
"So your reputation with your friends is more important ... I see," she said and felt the bile rise in her throat. Having so many of her theories proven right didn't make her feel good at all. All men really wanted was arm candy, something to show off and brag about banging. If it had been her, as Lauren, who'd walked in that bar and came on to him she knew he would turn her down. She wasn't gorgeous so wasn't good enough for him to prove himself manly to his buddies. "Well maybe you'll get to be with her again tonight," she offered with as supportive of a smie as she could muster.

"It was not that Ms. Thomas. I really would have liked to have gotten to know her better before we slept together." He knew that she did not understand on what he was trying to say. He did want to get to know Tansy for who she was, but how could he when she was just wanting to have sex with him. "I hope that I get to see her tonight once again, but who knows she might have been using me for just a one night stand. The tables could go the other way around you know Ms. Thomas." Robert knew that he could be right about that because he has known women to use men just to have a one night stand and some fun.

"Did you say no? Tell her you wanted to talk only?" She knew he hadn't but she needed to hear the truth from him. "Women are expected to say no at first, told to get to know a man before being intimate. Why is it okay for men to just plow on but not women? Why does it make a man a man and a woman a slut?" She was curious about his opinion, even while personally hurting needing to dig deeper into the reasons. And he'd admitted he wanted to see her again ... even though he'd said he wanted to take her to coffee. Did he think he could double dip and she would be okay with that?

Searcher said:
"Did you say no? Tell her you wanted to talk only?" She knew he hadn't but she needed to hear the truth from him. "Women are expected to say no at first, told to get to know a man before being intimate. Why is it okay for men to just plow on but not women? Why does it make a man a man and a woman a slut?" She was curious about his opinion, even while personally hurting needing to dig deeper into the reasons. And he'd admitted he wanted to see her again ... even though he'd said he wanted to take her to coffee. Did he think he could double dip and she would be okay with that?

"No I did not tell her no that I would not sleep with her. Ok when I see her again I will tell her that I would like to talk and get to know her. She did tell me that she was new in town though." He told her for an answer which was true because she mentioned it while he was at the bar with her last night before the had left to go back to his place for the night.

He'd dodged most of her questions and she figured bringing it back up was a moot point. "You don't have to tell me what you're going to do," she said with a little wince. "It's not like I'm your mother or someone who can tell you what to do or not do." This conversation needed to cease because she was starting to feel like a jealous girlfriend and the fact was she had no claim on him, in either form. "You're a big boy and entitled to your fun," she said dismissively and went back to studying her notes.

Searcher said:
He'd dodged most of her questions and she figured bringing it back up was a moot point. "You don't have to tell me what you're going to do," she said with a little wince. "It's not like I'm your mother or someone who can tell you what to do or not do." This conversation needed to cease because she was starting to feel like a jealous girlfriend and the fact was she had no claim on him, in either form. "You're a big boy and entitled to your fun," she said dismissively and went back to studying her notes.

Dr. Sandage did not know he was under Ms. Thomas microscope or being interrogated by her for information about who he had met last night. "Ok then I will not tell you what I plan to do or going to do then Ms. Thommas." He said to her and wondered why she was being so distant with him for? "Oh I know that you are not my mother or someone who can tell me what to do Ms. Thomas." He knew that she wanted to focus on her job because she was very passionate about this project because it hits close to home for her. "Well I am single and I am not seeing anyone, I am not engaged to be married, and I am not one of these idiots that would cheat on their wife just to hook up with a younger woman either at a bar." He noticed that she had gone back to reading her notes and all.

He continued to try to justify himself which only made her feel worse. She shouldn't have made him feel the need to explain things but he just didn't get how his actions hurt her. "Uh huh," she agreed to his relationship status and wrote something down before it left her thoughts. It was lunchtime but she intended to eat right there in the lab once he'd gone to eat his and she hoped to get herself settled and shield herself from the ache in her soul.

Searcher said:
He continued to try to justify himself which only made her feel worse. She shouldn't have made him feel the need to explain things but he just didn't get how his actions hurt her. "Uh huh," she agreed to his relationship status and wrote something down before it left her thoughts. It was lunchtime but she intended to eat right there in the lab once he'd gone to eat his and she hoped to get herself settled and shield herself from the ache in her soul.

He did not know if she was agreeing with him or not about him being sinble. He just felt as long as he does not have a ring on his finger then he is not taken. Rob was getting hungry since all he ate before coming into work was a groanola bar and that was a light breakfast to eat. He was not sure on what he was going to get for lunch. He thought about a calzone for lunch filled with his favorite toppings. He looked at Ms. Thomas and said. "Are you hungry for lunch Ms. Thomas? I know a great place that can deliver for us a calzone that is larger than my head or yours. Would you like to split it with me if I ordered one?"

Oh God ... why does he have to be so nice, she thought to herself. She wanted to keep distance, at least in this form but he was making it hard. "I brought a PBJ," she stated tentatively. "But ... a calzone does sound really good, especially when I skipped breakfast and just ate a couple of spoons of peanut butter when making my sandwich ..." Wimp ... pathetic ... anything just to be near him ...

Searcher said:
Oh God ... why does he have to be so nice, she thought to herself. She wanted to ? distance, at least in this form but he was making it hard. "I brought a PBJ," she stated tentatively. "But ... a calzone does sound really good, especially when I skipped breakfast and just ate a couple of spoons of peanut butter when making my sandwich ..." Wimp ... pathetic ... anything just to be near him ...

He was trying to get to know her more and figured by sharing lunch they could talk together a bit more. He did like working with her and she seemed like she would be a sweet girl to get to know. "A PBJ sandwich?! That is not good! From where I am ordering from it is made by a authentic Italian guy. I should possibly take you for lunch or dinner there sometime." He said because he knew his buddy Enzo who owned the place called "Filippo's quite well ever since he opened the place up with his wife. "That is not good that you skipped breakfast. What kind of toppings do you like on your calzone?" He was not a picky eater. He would eat anything except anchovies in a pizza. He has had a tuna pizza before and that was when he was in Spain. It was not a very good pizza at all.

Giving him a bit of an indignant but amused look, she said "And just what is wrong with PBJ? There's plenty of protein and carbs to keep energy going the rest of the afternoon and the jelly is like dessert. Wash it down with a little milk and eat a little fruit, it's a good lunch." Deciding to stop the litany of benefits of peanut butter, she switched track easily. "I like just about anything really, except green peppers or anchovies. Green peppers give me heartburn and anchovies are just too salty and stinky. If I had to choose, I'd say pepperoni, ham, black olives, and extra cheese."

Searcher said:
Giving him a bit of an indignant but amused look, she said "And just what is wrong with PBJ? There's plenty of protein and carbs to keep energy going the rest of the afternoon and the jelly is like dessert. Wash it down with a little milk and eat a little fruit, it's a good lunch." Deciding to stop the litany of benefits of peanut butter, she switched track easily. "I like just about anything really, except green peppers or anchovies. Green peppers give me heartburn and anchovies are just too salty and stinky. If I had to choose, I'd say pepperoni, ham, black olives, and extra cheese."

He noticed the stare that she had given him about what she had brought to eat for lunch. "Nothing is wrong with PBJ at all. I have eaten it many times myself and agree with you that it is healthy along with the fruit as well." He heard her switching over quickly over to the calzone on what she liked for toppings. "Well then we will not get green peppers in it or anchovies at all on the calzone. What about sausage, pepperoni, and ham for the calzone?" He asked her to see if she would go for that to eat.

His backtracking brought a bit of amusement and she relented into a soft smile. "Of course, when you use peanut butter to make fudge it isn't quite so healthy anymore. It all sounds good," she agreed to the toppings and winced slightly as she sat on the stool to look into the microscope. Her words of the night before rang through her ears, that the best way to make the sore go away was to do more of what made you sore in the first place. Glancing at him a moment, she turned her eyes back to the microscope. "Going back there tonight?" she asked casually.

Searcher said:
His backtracking brought a bit of amusement and she relented into a soft smile. "Of course, when you use peanut butter to make fudge it isn't quite so healthy anymore. It all sounds good," she agreed to the toppings and winced slightly as she sat on the stool to look into the microscope. Her words of the night before rang through her ears, that the best way to make the sore go away was to do more of what made you sore in the first place. Glancing at him a moment, she turned her eyes back to the microscope. "Going back there tonight?" she asked casually.

"No it is not healthy anymore like it once was before. Ok then I will place the order for us to eat then." He told her as he then walks over to his desk to call in the order for a calzone for him and her to split and share together. "Am I going back to the same sports bar tonight? Yes I will be there late this evening." He said to her which he found a bit odd that she would be asking him that. The bells inside his head was not ringing about why she was asking if he was going back or not.

So she definitely needed to take the formula tonight and most definitely needed to do a little more shopping ... though that would have to wait until she was changed so she could make sure the clothes fit correctly. The last outfit she'd snagged left her feeling exposed once she'd turned back and though she hadn't shopped for sexy clothing, she figured there had to be things that still left a little to the imagination. "I'm sure you'll have a great time tonight," she said as she continued her work and being the dligent lab partner she always had been.

Searcher said:
So she definitely needed to take the formula tonight and most definitely needed to do a little more shopping ... though that would have to wait until she was changed so she could make sure the clothes fit correctly. The last outfit she'd snagged left her feeling exposed once she'd turned back and though she hadn't shopped for sexy clothing, she figured there had to be things that still left a little to the imagination. "I'm sure you'll have a great time tonight," she said as she continued her work and being the dligent lab partner she always had been.

The phone on Dr. Sandage desk rang and he looked at Ms. Thomas. "I guess that is our calzone for lunch Ms. Thomas. I will go answer the phone and then pay for the calzone for us to have lunch ok?" He said to her as he then walked over and picked up the phone. It was the delivery driver dropping off the calzone for their lunch so he had to go up front to meet him. Dr. Sandage paid him and gave him a tip as well. Dr. Sandage then returned back to the lab with the calzone that smelt so good that it filled the lab with the smell of pizza. "I hope that I will have a great time tonight. I hope that I will see Tansy there as well." He said with a smile as he was very happy to talk about her.

"Okay," she murmured as she poured over the formula they had already used and made a few projections of things to add, things that would make it permanent and hopefully safe. Seeing that smile and his hopefulness to see Tansy again stabbed her in the heart. The beauty had defniitely won out and she made a few more notes in her personal journal before joining him for the shared lunch. "So you and your buddies go to that place a lot?" she asked to make casual conversation.

Searcher said:
"Okay," she murmured as she poured over the formula they had already used and made a few projections of things to add, things that would make it permanent and hopefully safe. Seeing that smile and his hopefulness to see Tansy again stabbed her in the heart. The beauty had defniitely won out and she made a few more notes in her personal journal before joining him for the shared lunch. "So you and your buddies go to that place a lot?" she asked to make casual conversation.

"Yes!" He said looking at her. As he was bringing back the lunch and returned with it. He noticed that she was very busy with her work. She really wanted this new drug to work to help other people out. He did not realize that it was her that he had a wild night with. Dr. Sandage was thinking how perfect Tansy was to himself. He smiled when she joined him to enjoy a nice lunch with her. "We go there mainly to play pool or watch some of the sport games on the big screen there." He told her.

Back
Top Bottom