Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alter ego of Lauren Thomas By RobBase086 and Searcher

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage was coming into the lab like usual and he ran into Dr. Dan DeMarc before getting into the lab. "Good morning Dr. Sandage! How are you doing today?" Dr. Sandage heard his name called out and turned around realizing it was Dr. DeMarc standing behind him. Dr. Sandage is 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 140 pounds. "Good morning Dr. DeMarc! I am doing well thanks!" Dr. DeMarc had some information to pass onto Dr. Sandage. "Mr. Sandage I need to speak with you in my office please!" Dr. Sandage heads toward Dr. DeMarc for him to lead the way into the office. "Yes I have a very special genetic altering drug that needs to be worked on. Supposedly it is suppose to replace plastic surgery. This has to be done as soon as you can." Dr. Sandage looked at some of the information that Dr. DeMarc was giving him and he looked at him. "My assistant Ms. Thomas and I will be working on this. You do not have to worry about it." As Dr. Sandage heads toward the lab now where Ms. Thomas was working.

Ms. Lauren Thomas was always there before Dr. Sandage arrived into the lab. She loved her job and was a real workaholic. "Good morning Ms. Thomas! How are you doing today?" He said with a smile and then waited for her to respond back to him before telling her about the project that they will be working on that Dr. DeMarc assigned for them to do.

"Good morning, Dr. Sandage," she said with a warm smile as she looked up from a microscope. The petite woman was impecably dressed as usual in slacks a cotton shirt, and lab coat. The black rimmed glasses perched on her nose hiding the rich chocolate eyes that matched her long hair that was swept back into an economical bun. Her heart fluttered a bit but she kept her expression pleasant rather than simpering. It was nice being around him, not having a towering form around all the time. He was a couple of inches taller than herself, which in her opinion was just right. "So what are we going to do today?" she asked with intense curiosity.

Searcher said:
"Good morning, Dr. Sandage," she said with a warm smile as she looked up from a microscope. The petite woman was impecably dressed as usual in slacks a cotton shirt, and lab coat. The black rimmed glasses perched on her nose hiding the rich chocolate eyes that matched her long hair that was swept back into an economical bun. Her heart fluttered a bit but she kept her expression pleasant rather than simpering. It was nice being around him, not having a towering form around all the time. He was a couple of inches taller than herself, which in her opinion was just right. "So what are we going to do today?" she asked with intense curiosity.

He smiled back at her and responded back to her. "I am glad that you are having a good morning Ms. Thomas." As he then walked over to his desk and then opened up the file that Dr. DeMarc gave to hi for them to start to work on for the day. He could tell that his lab assistant was excited to be at work there and was ready to go it seemed like. "Well I just received this new project for us to work on from Dr. DeMarc. It is some sort of replacement for plastic surgery. I guess it is suppose to enhance the genetics of a persons DNA. That could be scary though because it could also unleash a darker side to that person as well." He told her hoping that she would understand about the Dr. Jekyl and Ms. Hyde personality.

She was definitely interested, standing up to her full 5'2" and considering her own plain Jane appearance. Barely a B cup and narrow hips, she envied those curvy women that all the men lusted for and thought if perhaps she herself looked better, a certain doctor might pay more attention to her. "It's always possible something strange could happen but I'm sure we'll already have made provisions for such issues and head them off before they get out of hand." She smiled brightly. "And this could help me with my thesis too, any possible behavioral side effects could be examined a bit." She did love her work but she was positively trembling with excitement. "Let's get started ... what do you need?"

Searcher said:
She was definitely interested, standing up to her full 5'2" and considering her own plain Jane appearance. Barely a B cup and narrow hips, she envied those curvy women that all the men lusted for and thought if perhaps she herself looked better, a certain doctor might pay more attention to her. "It's always possible something strange could happen but I'm sure we'll already have made provisions for such issues and head them off before they get out of hand." She smiled brightly. "And this could help me with my thesis too, any possible behavioral side effects could be examined a bit." She did love her work but she was positively trembling with excitement. "Let's get started ... what do you need?"

He noticed that she was listening to what he had to say intently and was ready to get started at the the task at hand. He could tell that Ms. Thomas came from a good home due to how polite and sweet she was. He did not know that she was a little insecure about how she looked. "Yes it is possible Ms. Thomas that something strange all right could happen, but I hope it does not and we can have everything under control. That is all we need is a sex crazed maniac on the lose and the lab here gets blamed for creating that person who is a nympho." He somewhat laughed about that with thoughts going through his head. "I am sure it will help you out with your thesis all right! Yes that is something we are going to have to study is will this new experimental drug cause behavioral side effects which I hope it does not." He then was looking over everything and trying to figure out what they needed to use for the making of this new drug. "Ok here you go we will both work on this together. I am sure it will have to consist of ways to keep metabolism high along with helping the DNA to react to what we are trying to enhance." Hnding her the list of what might go into what they were working on.

A nympho ... why was that tempting? Having no social life and low self esteem was helping her think things she hadn't thought of before, things she hadn't thought possible. What would it be like to suddenly be what men dreamed of? Shaking her head and pushing up her glasses, she took the list and made a few little hums. "I think we have pretty much everything we need already," she said thoughtfull and walked over to the cabinets, grabbing the step stool as she did. "Let's see ...." Stepping up, she stood on tiptoes until she found what she was looking for and set it down on the counter, and continued the process until multiple vials and bottles were gathered. "You know ... a lot of people are using acai to help boost metabolism and some of those drinks are actually pretty tasty. I wonder if we could maybe use that as the method of administration, make it a drink rather than a pill or injection?"

Searcher said:
A nympho ... why was that tempting? Having no social life and low self esteem was helping her think things she hadn't thought of before, things she hadn't thought possible. What would it be like to suddenly be what men dreamed of? Shaking her head and pushing up her glasses, she took the list and made a few little hums. "I think we have pretty much everything we need already," she said thoughtfull and walked over to the cabinets, grabbing the step stool as she did. "Let's see ...." Stepping up, she stood on tiptoes until she found what she was looking for and set it down on the counter, and continued the process until multiple vials and bottles were gathered. "You know ... a lot of people are using acai to help boost metabolism and some of those drinks are actually pretty tasty. I wonder if we could maybe use that as the method of administration, make it a drink rather than a pill or injection?"

Dr. Sandage did not know that Ms. Thomas was contemplating in trying this on herself. Dr. Sandage thought about how this would help those out who were not popular in junior high, high school, and possibly college as well. Dr. Sandage watched as Ms. Thomas climbed up and down the ladder that she was using to gather what was needed for them to make their experimental drug. "That is great that we have everything that we need here at the lab Ms. Thomas!" He watched her walk over to the lab table with everything that she gathered up to mix together. "Yes that is what I was thinking was a drinkable formula so that they can get it down without problems. The thing is that it cannot taste like medicine though. If it does not taste good then no one is going to want to take it at all." He told her.

"I don't know ... some of the other students like to drink Nyquil just for the alcohol buzz," she commented and set about with multiple beakers. "Chemistry isn't my forte but I think perhaps ..." She tapped a finger on her lip as she thought about the different chemicals. "The only way to know if something works is for someone to try this formula. Do you have a 'guinea pig' set up already? Or maybe ..." She looked at him, his broad shoulders and dreamy eyes and wished with all her heart he would think of her as something more than a lab assistant. "Well I'd be willing to try it, might make the thesis a bit more comprehensive." It was a plausible excuse, at least for another scientist.

Searcher said:
"I don't know ... some of the other students like to drink Nyquil just for the alcohol buzz," she commented and set about with multiple beakers. "Chemistry isn't my forte but I think perhaps ..." She tapped a finger on her lip as she thought about the different chemicals. "The only way to know if something works is for someone to try this formula. Do you have a 'guinea pig' set up already? Or maybe ..." She looked at him, his broad shoulders and dreamy eyes and wished with all her heart he would think of her as something more than a lab assistant. "Well I'd be willing to try it, might make the thesis a bit more comprehensive." It was a plausible excuse, at least for another scientist.

"That is not good that some students have drank Nyquil. I have heard strange things that students have done to get a high or get drunk including drinking cough medicine to get what they want." He told her as he was ready to get started on this experimental drug. "Well if chemistry is not your forte then I might have to do the mixing if that is all right with you Ms. Thomas?" He said with a smile back to her. "No I have not found anyone to test this out yet because we just received this today Ms. Thomas and we do not know who is going to be willing to give this a try. What were you thinking by saying maybe?' He wondered if she was wanting to try it. He was not sure if it would work or not. "The thing is that if you do it I will have to be monitoring you and what effects it has on you Ms. Thomas. Oh I am sure this would be good for your paper interesting for your thesis." He was not really sure if it was safe though for her.

"The maybe was just me thinking I could try it," she said off-handedly. Her mind latched on to that one phrase he'd said and wouldn't let go. "I will have to be monitoring you and what effects it has on you ..." But then he pretty much negated her offer with a disapproving and cautious look. "You're right," she said and couldn't quite keep the disappointment out of her tone. "It is just the beginning stage." Settling down, she was ready to help start some of the mixing. "We could use some of the mice first, I guess."

Searcher said:
"The maybe was just me thinking I could try it," she said off-handedly. Her mind latched on to that one phrase he'd said and wouldn't let go. "I will have to be monitoring you and what effects it has on you ..." But then he pretty much negated her offer with a disapproving and cautious look. "You're right," she said and couldn't quite keep the disappointment out of her tone. "It is just the beginning stage." Settling down, she was ready to help start some of the mixing. "We could use some of the mice first, I guess."

"I understand Ms. Thomas and that is why we have to make sure it is going to be good for the public to use before we allow it to be checked out by the FDA." He informed her which he knew he was right about that because if it is not safe for the public to use then the FDA will reject it immediately and send it back to be retested once again. "I am glad that you agree with me about this Ms. Thomas." He could hear her tone the way it sounded and it made him wonder if she had been teased and picked on growing up. "Yes we could try it on some of the lab rats Ms. Thomas. I do not mean to ask such a personal question, but were you teased and picked on yourself growing up?" He was curious about that.

She felt embarrassed that she'd let her excitement and personal desires get the better of her, allowing herself to entertain dangerous thoughts. Those feelings only increased when he asked if she'd been picked on before. "Picked on? Sometimes yes but mostly it's just the way guys never see me. A buxom blonde strolls along and I might as well be invisible." She blushed hard then, clearing her throat, and writing down how much of each ingredient he was starting to mix.

Searcher said:
She felt embarrassed that she'd let her excitement and personal desires get the better of her, allowing herself to entertain dangerous thoughts. Those feelings only increased when he asked if she'd been picked on before. "Picked on? Sometimes yes but mostly it's just the way guys never see me. A buxom blonde strolls along and I might as well be invisible." She blushed hard then, clearing her throat, and writing down how much of each ingredient he was starting to mix.

He did not mean to embarrass her or upset her. He was just wondering because he is doing this project to help ladies who are less fortunate out there. "I am sorry that you were picked on. Well them blondes are not perfect you know. I was always told what really matters is what is on the inside. You are a special woman!" He said to her with a smile and then noticed her blushing just a bit. He was mixing the ingredients the right amount so that nothing was off.

"No one's perfect but ... never mind," she said softly and continued to write notes frantically. He'd said she was special but she felt far from special. Unless he was using the term sarcastically like some people did indicating she was less than human. She'd been called that before because of her grades and work ethic but not as a woman.

Searcher said:
"No one's perfect but ... never mind," she said softly and continued to write notes frantically. He'd said she was special but she felt far from special. Unless he was using the term sarcastically like some people did indicating she was less than human. She'd been called that before because of her grades and work ethic but not as a woman.

"No one is perfect all right! Why what was you thinking?" He was wanting to know what she was thinking and that is why he asked her about it. Special what he meant by that was that she seemed like a very nice girl to talk to and get to know is what he meant. Plus, she seemed like if she was with the right guy she would treat him right as well.

"It's sort of like some animals ... only the brightly plumed ones get the attention and the dull ones are passed over, not seen as good enough," she said when pressed. "I'm ... plain ... dull. And being so short doesn't help matters. There are way too many women with legs as long as I am tall." That ache was starting in her chest, wishing now this project had gone to someone else. Bearing her inner thoughts just made her feel even more inferior.

Searcher said:
"It's sort of like some animals ... only the brightly plumed ones get the attention and the dull ones are passed over, not seen as good enough," she said when pressed. "I'm ... plain ... dull. And being so short doesn't help matters. There are way too many women with legs as long as I am tall." That ache was starting in her chest, wishing now this project had gone to someone else. Bearing her inner thoughts just made her feel even more inferior.

"I understand and notice that as well. That is not good at all to be honest with you Ms. Thomas." He did not mean to ask her so much questions about her personal life. He did care about her a lot and liked her as well. "You are being hard on yourself Ms. Thomas I think you are fine the way you are and if it was all right for us to go out I would ask you out." He tells her with a wink which he was hinting that he liked her. "I am going to be going Ms. Thomas for the day because I am going to have a few drinks and some appetizers with my buddies over at Dooley's. I will see you tomorrow ok?" He told her as he removed his lab coat to leave for the day since he was there this morning. "Please have a good evening and try to get home early!" He tells her.

Her cheeks burned when he winked at her but she couldn't believe he'd really ask her out. The work clause was a good excuse. Normally she would be disappointed that he was leaving early but she wanted to nurse her wounded pride a little so smiled as if nothing was wrong. "Have a good evening," she called out to him as he left.

She continued cleaning up and marking things appropriately for a little bit but things kept nagging at her. "Not fine the way I am," she said a bit mournfully and looked hard at the beaker. She shouldn't, it might not be safe, but what if it really did change things? "Screw the FDA and nay sayers," she said and pulled it off the shelf, downing it in several gulps.

"Huh," she said as she smacked her lips. "Not bad ... maybe a little more of a juice flavor." Even frustrated, she was analyzing. Nothing happened for several minutes and feeling utterly disgusted, she left the building and went home. "Should have known nothing would work," she grumbled. "Some of us are just doomed." Then she felt panic rising, doomed indeed!

Doubling over, she felt like she was boiling on the inside and cried out in pain. She didn't know how long it lasted but it couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes. Her clothes fit differently and she looked down to see her blouse buttons nearly popping off and gaps in between them. She was spilling out of her bra, the cups no longer big enough to contain them.

Stripping as she ran down the hall, she looked in the bathroom mirror and nearly fainted. She wasn't plain anymore, her cheek structure .. everything ... was beautiful. "Oh my God," she breathed and then doubled over again as another pain hit her stomach. When she looked up again, she smiled as something seemed to click in her brain. "Dooley's here I come."

She hoped he was still there and when she entered the bar, heads started to turn. So that's how it feels! Though she was still petite, she was a bombshell. Her shapely legs were displayed nicely with a short skirt and the daring halter top left not much room for the imagination. Her long chestnut hair was down and everything jiggled just the way she had dreamed.

And he was there with his friends, one of whom smacked him and pointed. She walked to the bar and slid gracefully onto the stool, her eyes locking with his for a moment. If anyone had ever given him an invitation, it was nothing compared to the way her eyes promised him anything he could want.

Searcher said:
Her cheeks burned when he winked at her but she couldn't believe he'd really ask her out. The work clause was a good excuse. Normally she would be disappointed that he was leaving early but she wanted to nurse her wounded pride a little so smiled as if nothing was wrong. "Have a good evening," she called out to him as he left.

She continued cleaning up and marking things appropriately for a little bit but things kept nagging at her. "Not fine the way I am," she said a bit mournfully and looked hard at the beaker. She shouldn't, it might not be safe, but what if it really did change things? "Screw the FDA and nay sayers," she said and pulled it off the shelf, downing it in several gulps.

"Huh," she said as she smacked her lips. "Not bad ... maybe a little more of a juice flavor." Even frustrated, she was analyzing. Nothing happened for several minutes and feeling utterly disgusted, she left the building and went home. "Should have known nothing would work," she grumbled. "Some of us are just doomed." Then she felt panic rising, doomed indeed!

Doubling over, she felt like she was boiling on the inside and cried out in pain. She didn't know how long it lasted but it couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes. Her clothes fit differently and she looked down to see her blouse buttons nearly popping off and gaps in between them. She was spilling out of her bra, the cups no longer big enough to contain them.

Stripping as she ran down the hall, she looked in the bathroom mirror and nearly fainted. She wasn't plain anymore, her cheek structure .. everything ... was beautiful. "Oh my God," she breathed and then doubled over again as another pain hit her stomach. When she looked up again, she smiled as something seemed to click in her brain. "Dooley's here I come."

She hoped he was still there and when she entered the bar, heads started to turn. So that's how it feels! Though she was still petite, she was a bombshell. Her shapely legs were displayed nicely with a short skirt and the daring halter top left not much room for the imagination. Her long chestnut hair was down and everything jiggled just the way she had dreamed.

And he was there with his friends, one of whom smacked him and pointed. She walked to the bar and slid gracefully onto the stool, her eyes locking with his for a moment. If anyone had ever given him an invitation, it was nothing compared to the way her eyes promised him anything he could want.

He watched Ms. Thomas cheeks turn a bright red after he winked at her. He did not know that she was so sensitive about her past. He returned the smile back at her and heard her say have a good evening. "You too now and do not work too hard!"

As Dr. Sandage went padded the desk where the receptionist is at during the day until a certain hour when it is time to go home. Dr. Sandage takes out his keys and unlocks the car and climbs into the car placing his seat belt on and then placing the key into the ignition to start it up. He then places the car in reverse and then drives off by placing the car in drive heading to the bar now.

Dr. Sandage joined his buddies for a few drinks and watch a game that was on the large flat screen TV. They would sometimes play pool and have a good time together.

What Dr. Robert Sandage did not know was that his assistant would be coming into the bar to pick him up for the night. As he is hanging around with his friends a beautiful woman is heading his way. Roberts friends let him now a woman was coming toward him. He gazed into her beautiful brown eyes. "How are you doing tonight?" He said with a smile at her.

"I'm doing fine ... now," the woman said with a rich sultry voice as she leaned slightly toward him, shoulder dropped and allowing him a better view of her cleavage. She saw the looks from his buddies and others but it was only his reaction in which she was interested. "I'm Tansy," she said with a confident air and offered her hand.

Searcher said:
"I'm doing fine ... now," the woman said with a rich sultry voice as she leaned slightly toward him, shoulder dropped and allowing him a better view of her cleavage. She saw the looks from his buddies and others but it was only his reaction in which she was interested. "I'm Tansy," she said with a confident air and offered her hand.

"I am glad that you are doing fine." He said with a smile and his eyes was exploring her body that she has on her. He did enjoy the nice cleavage that she had. All of Rob's friends thought she was hot with a great body on her. The guys were all whispering and doing the guy things that they normally do. "Nice to meet you Tansy!" Holding his hand out to shake her hand.

He was reacting just like she thought he would, as were the others. She took his hand, her skin soft and smooth and she didn't let go for several moments and let her fingertips tease his palm. "And what name may I scream out later?" she asked blatantly with a wicked grin. Let his friends choke on their own tongues, she thought to herself. She was enjoying the attention, feeling primal lust and power welling inside ofher.

Searcher said:
He was reacting just like she thought he would, as were the others. She took his hand, her skin soft and smooth and she didn't let go for several moments and let her fingertips tease his palm. "And what name may I scream out later?" she asked blatantly with a wicked grin. Let his friends choke on their own tongues, she thought to herself. She was enjoying the attention, feeling primal lust and power welling inside ofher.

He noticed that she did not have a tan line at all. She was dark as if she had been sun bathing in the nude. She had a very nice body on her he thought to himself and noticed how soft and smooth her skin felt. He knew that she was interested in him by the way she was teasing his hand a bit. He smiles when he hears her say that she wanted to know what his name was to scream out later that night. "My name is Robert but my friends call me Rob." He tells her. As Rob's friends are all in shock that she just walked up to him hitting on him and being a big flirt.

"Nice name and nick ... rhymes with so many fun things," she said and then leaned in close to whisper. "So Rob ... would you like me to suck your knob?" Her tongue flicked out to tease along the edge before she leaned back, her dark eyes sparkling with mischief.

Searcher said:
"Nice name and nick ... rhymes with so many fun things," she said and then leaned in close to whisper. "So Rob ... would you like me to suck your knob?" Her tongue flicked out to tease along the edge before she leaned back, her dark eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Thanks! I am glad that you like my name and you are correct it is a nice nick for rhymes with so many fun things." He smiled back at her enjoying this a lot. "So where are you from? Are you new in town?" He was curious and wanted to know more about her. There was something about her that just made her so sexually appealing. "I would love for you to suck on my knob baby but will this be a one night stand or something that can lead into something far more serious for us both?" Feeling her flick her tongue at his ear and he enjoyed it a lot. He placed his hand onto her thigh and slide it up closer to her pussy now as he smiled looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

Back
Top Bottom