Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117x Nightsorceress)

"I umm..." she looked at the man and bit her lip she was growing more frighten by the moment.

"Its alright Elizabeth" Aurora was standing in the door way of the room she looked calm she had a soft smile on her lips. "Why don't you go take a moment to yourself" Elizabeth sighed and ran from the room. Aurora entered the room with Jack.

His head turn to see Aurora standing there as he noticed Elizabeth running pass him and out the study. "Timid, isn't she? I'm guessing she's a new staff member. Either that or I have a monsterous look on my face." he said walking towards her.

"she is very Timid, she is deathly afraid of men, i guess i would be to if i was sold as a sex slave." Aurora bit her lip and moved a little closer to Jack, "Most of the people here have something horrible in their past, I do my best to help them."

"So in other words, I have to win her trust in order to get her to talk. Just great..." Jack sighed, but kinda expected this. It would have been boring if she would have submit that easily. "I'll be more cautious around her." he said and his eyes locked onto hers. "Well anyways, I'm in here because I'm predicting a hidden safe or jewlery box." he said going back to solving this mystery.

Aurora was happy to see that he would try to make it easier for Elizabeth. "thank you" She couldn't help but smile a little at his next statement. "You know if you would just ask i would happy to show you were the hidden places are in the house where not even the staff knows"

"I would like that, Miss. Aurora. If you don't mind. You have my word that I won't tell the others." He smiles at her and lets her lead the way. All the while he bean taking the notw of what and who he saw and writes it down for safe keeping.

Aurora smiled and lead him through the house showing him the secret places and a few safest. Mostly inside of them personal items, or things she collect over the years, very little jewelry. She lead him upstairs to her room. It was a large room with a king sized sleigh bed. There was fire place and a sitting area. "This is my bedroom your will be located across the hall. but in here is where i keep the valuable things.

"He kept note of all location, If the thief took one important thing, there was no doubt in is mind that he or she will take more. "Intresting, I do believe I see where your thief stole your gem." He tells her and goes to a one of her hidden safes. "Look at this Aurora." he shows her bent marks on to top and bottom of the safe. "No doubt your thief pry open the safe door." He said and touched it. "Hmm, too small to be a screwdriver. Gotta ba a crowbar. or something bigger." He thought to himself.

Aurora sighed "and to think in its day that was one of the strongest safe doors." She shook her head just a little "I guess i will have to replace that with something stronger"

"At least our thief was generous and didn't just use explosives" he said trying to lighten the mood. Once he got the combination, he opened the safe. There was plenty one money and jewlery, however the mantle in the middle of the safe was empty. Obviously it was wehre her gem was suppose to be. "If I could find the item used, it would be easier on me" he sighed.

Aurora did not seemed pleased with his joke in fact it just added another worry to her mind. "Do you think you will be able to find who took it?" She questioned looking down a little

"With a little clues and a little questioning, I will retrieve your gem and bring the thief to justice." He assures her. and holds her hand. The look on his eyes were that of detemination. "I'll need your help on this case as well. Tell me, who else works here. They're all suspects untill proven innocent." he tells her.

Aurora looked at him, for being a vampire she was certainly a delicate create, her eyes looked as though she carried the weight of the world on shoulders. "Just Charles and Elizabeth. I can not have a big staff here, its hard enough keeping my secret from them let alone others."

"So we got one that is willing to talk and another that doesn't want to talk." He scratched his head seeing that it would be harder then he expected, just the way he liked it. "Fine I'm up for a challenge. "If there are othere you think might have done it, let me know." He said and walks out of her bedroom

Back
Top Bottom