Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You know you love it | [ MxF MxM ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pina Colada

Planetoid

Ok, but I really have a craving for this pairing.
Dark Knight Rises (Nolanverse)
Bane x OC

Someone play Bane for me? :D

I'm not really a fan of introductions so I'll just give you a quickie.
I've been role playing for almost five years and consider myself
to be literate and would like you to be as well. I’ll be honest.
I like smutty goodness. HOWEVER, I like it to be paired with some
sort of plot so if you have something in mind don’t hesitate to ask.

I roleplay over forums and pms. I'm also fine with an rp being PG as far as romance
goes though if I wanted that I'd go to my other site. Oh, and I don't
mind using pictures ( real or anime ). In fact, I use them even if my
partner doesn't, I just like having them there while still incorporating description.
I prefer someone who likes to write and while I'm not big on the the techinical terms
I guess I'm speaking more to the lit/adv lit audience though I welcome everyone
so shoot me a pm if they're interested.

I ONLY COME HERE TO UPDATE MY THREAD SO PM ME PLEASE.

Kinks
Coercion
Blackmail
Teasing
Hair pulling
Biting
Normal Cocks
Large Cocks
Swallowing
Sexy Clothing
Sexy Underwear
Double Penetration
Blindfolds
Light/Medium Bondage
Delayed Gratification
Fingering
Toys
Rough Sex
Masturbation
Mutual Fellatio
Public Sex
Glasses
Anal Sex (giving and receiving)
Initial Non-Con
Flexibility
Dirty Talking
Force
Ice
Wax
Rimming
Muscular partners (though not to the extreme)
Men in suits
Grungy (but clean)
Beards (of the short to longish variety).

Won't Ever Do
Vore
Scat (All I ask is that you don't shit, pee, or vomit on my character)
Furries
Pedophilia
Rape

Pairings
General

big business man x therapist
disabled person x abled person <3 <3 <3
blind person x sighted person <3
volleyball player x coach
soldier x soldier for the opposing side
openly gay x closeted
chastity x lust (or their human embodiments)
priest x anyone you can think of
mercenary x employer
lycan x human
shape shifter x human
dreamer x creation
ring master x visitor
special outcast x normal person (Something along the lines of Powder)
the sane x the insane
then your run of the mill pairings as well

Witch Hunter Robin
Amon x Robin

Demon Flowers
Ushitora x Masato
OC x OC

Slenderman :D
slenderman x OC

Alice in Wonderland
Alice x The Mad Hatter
Alice x Jabbawocky (I can explain if you're interested.)
Mad Hatter x Jabbawocky

Inception
Eames x Arthur
OC x OC

Batman (Nolan's)
Bane x OC

Genres
Horror <3 <3 <3
Action
Comedy
Romance
Smut
Sci-fi
Interracial (not really a genre but....yeah)
Realism
Surrealism
Coming of age drama
Apocalyptic
Post Apocalyptic
Fantasy
Steam Punk
Dark Themes (drug addiction, abuse, etc) <3 <3
World Wars
Historical (Victorian, Georgian, age of the flappers, greasers)

Song Plots: Ranges from R&B, Folk, Pop, Rock & Tri-Hop, and all can be revised to include any measure of kinks so not to worry. [U/C]

Miguel - Quickie: The two coworkers had the rules of their affair laid out perfectly. Keep it outside the office, never call each other’s home, and don’t get greedy. An easy enough agreement to make between two people who only wanted one another for their body alone. However, they seemed to underestimate just how…insatiable their appetite for sex was when it was so hard to get from their spouses and soon they were not only breaking their own rules but costing themselves their own livelihood.

Miguel - Girl With the Tattoo: Whenever he and his friends visit this particular club, he makes it a point to dance with a girl who doesn’t say much but always leaves him wanting more and when she finally offers that to him, he’s only too happy to oblige. Unfortunately she leaves without so much as a goodbye or even her name the next morning. The only thing he can remember is the unique tattoo that rests on the inside of her ankle as delicate and bold as she is.

Maxwell - Pretty Wings: A self destructive relationship but both love each other too much to leave.

Shai - If I Ever Fall in Love: These two have been best friends forever. From the day he first met her, the boy knew they would be inseparable and he would tell her everyday just how perfect she was. The girl felt the same way too only her feelings grew to be more than platonic and his words did little to quell the them which is why she’s so hurt when he finds himself girl, a girl that’s just like her. She was never the type to steal another girl’s man but this one in particular is someone she refuses to let go of.

Lana Del Ray - Blue Jeans: He’s from the other side of the tracks and she’s from old money. They meet on the train and he sparks an interest in her without even trying, his outlook on life being so different from hers. He takes a chance and asks for her number and from there their relationship quickly develops. Even though he is rough around the edges he knows how to live and shows her exactly what that means for better and worse.

The Fray - Say When: With the passing of the Queen, her daughter is next in line to the throne. She's calm, cool, collected wanting those that she governs to take her as seriously as they did her mother. Not only does she excel in her duties, she gains the trust of her people including the pantryboy who feels as if he’s nothing more than a grain of salt to her. However, in her time of need, he's the only one there for her. He becomes her keeper of secrets and if he can help it something more.

Lissie - When I'm Alone: She was with friends and he was wandering when they met on the beach. She’d just moved there and he was home from the war. Despite knowing he would leave they dive headfirst into a relationship thinking it would be nothing more than a simple fling. However by the time he leaves, she’s already in love with him and they work to keep their relationship going. Whether is works is up to us. He doesn’t have to be a soldier, he can be a business man, actor, singer, just someone who’s never in one place.

Kimbra - Two Way Street: As a child she would write letters detailing her future hopes and dreams, what she thought about the world, and many times what she thought about herself. After finishing it, she would open the yellow pages and pick a random name, writing their address on the envelope and mailing it to them with the hopes that they might reply. She did this for two months, giving up when not one person replied. At the time she didn't know that a stamp was required or that it was returned to the sender's address. Now an adult, she still continues to write these letters, only they are for her alone. But, on one particularly grievous day she writes, writes and writes. Folding three pages and sliding it into a purple envelope. Opening the yellow pages, she picks a random name, writes their address on the envelope and places a stamp on it before taking a night walk to the mailbox two blocks away and sliding it in after only a moments hesitation. She didn't really think anything would come of it, afterall it didn't when she was a child....right? Wrong, her mother and the mailman had worked out a plan that he would take the letters and keep rather than sending them since she didn’t want strangers knowing where they lived. The mailman passed away and his son, who followed in his footsteps found the letters stowed away in a room thinks on what to do with them

Break Reform - Lady Sings: He visits this bar often and is surprised to find a new woman singing for the crowd. She’s unusual with a form that is frightening in its beauty. Intrigued he stays to listen and is soon hooked, coming to see her every night. The lady takes notice and it’s not long before he approaches her, wanting to know what lies behind her mysterious exterior. The more he gets to know her, the more illicit their relationship becomes. However, he’s starting to believe there’s something dangerous in her allure but he just can’t stay away.

Zero 7 - Yeah Ghost Mr.McGee: Our world has been labeled for quarantine by a higher power. As a result, reapers are sent to wipe out much of the population within a given time frame. Now these reapers are similar to those in the tales people hear about in that they aren't seen by anyone save those who are about to die. However, there is one woman who has the ability to see them. Unfortunately for her, a reaper has been assigned to kill one of her loved ones (a sibling, parent, lover, whatever) and up until that point she never let on about her ability. When the reaper finds out about her ability, he becomes curious about her...even tempted to kill her but rules and regulations stipulate that she can only die when her time is up so instead the reaper makes itself a fixture in her life, comtemplating her existence and generally making her life a living hell. (Open to be darkly comedic, or just sick and twisted, or twistedly romantic. The options are limitless.)

Bitter:Sweet - Dirty Laundry: Bonnie and Clydish

Cœur de Pirate Cover - Wicked Games: Two addicts in love (what they're addicted to is up to us, it doesn't have to be drugs, or even sex. It could work, pain, death, etc).

RE: You know you love it (MxM, MxF)

hmm now i'm waiting for pairings as your one of the few females who said "When i'm Playing dom" which suggests you are okay with either role. Which indicates that you aren't part of the majority which goes "I only play sub"

RE: You know you love it (MxM, MxF) Full at the moment

updated :)
My time zone is PST (Pacific Standard Time) if it matters.

RE: You know you love it | Looking for Bane!

Ok, but I really have a craving for this pairing.
Dark Knight Rises (Nolanverse)
Bane x OC

Someone play Bane for me? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom