Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Jugger82

Singularity
Note: This can and more than likely will have dark themes in this RP.
Note: Currently there are FOUR Special Horses spots open.
Note: I KNOW that the pics are from Red Dead. They're just the best pictures for the horsemen that I could think of.
Note: If you don't want to have a special horse, or didn't make it in time for the one you wanted, you can always join the kingdom as a normal horseman.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In feudal day Japan, a country by the name of Mokushiroku, there lies four kingdoms, each, ruled by one lord who is guarded by the best horsemen in the kingdom.

Shi- The kingdom of darkness where the warriors show no fear of death itself and its entire economy is based on the savagery of murder. The Horseman of this kingdom commands the deadliest horse Death to take with him into battle.

Datta- The kingdom of fire where its entire economy is based upon the fine arts of war. A feared kingdom indeed. The horseman of this kingdom commands the fiercest horse War to use at his disposal.

Yakubyō- The kingdom of disease and despair. The warriors of this village know the true meaning of fear...and never show it. They love to inflict deadly biological ailments onto their enemies...The horseman of this kingdom commands the most durable horse Pestilence to ride and win the battle.

Kikin- The kingdom of starvation and stealthy actions. The warriors of this village rely on stealth tactics to win the day...not directly fighting their enemies entirely, but disrupting them from within. If they have not stolen food from a kingdom, they have most likely poisoned it, burned it, or caused it to mold and turn old. The horseman of this village rides on the fastest horse, Famine.

The four kingdoms are at war. They fight one another in hopes to gain total control over Mokushiroku and wage wars everyday. After a month...a fifth challenger has arrived. From the smaller kingdom Shinseina, forces of light will bring an end to the war. The horseman of this kingdom controls the mystical Unicorn to bring to war and end the disaster that innocents are receiving from the war.

And from the fighting of the five kingdoms...a break in the hull of the world from the overworld and the Underworld has come. Undead warriors come out from the very middle of Mokushiroku to attack all kingdoms. This is the strongest of the forces yet, as with more death of living people, more soldiers come to this side...though they can be killed like any other person, and permanently at that when their second chance at 'life' is brought to an end. The horseman of the undead controls the Undead Horse, incapable of dying and granting the rider near-invincibility so long as he or she rides the horse...though once off, they are as mortal as any man.

Join your side, and take control of the battlefield, one kingdom at a time!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horses
Death-
War-
Pestilence-
Famine- Nathan Stone (Jugger82)
Unicorn- Jack Blanthorne (SpecialKay)
Undead Horse-

Form

PM ME THE FORM AND I WILL ADD IT ON HERE.

One form per person unless I give permission for two.

Account Name-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Kingdom-
Horse- (Normal or Kingdom Specific. Only one KS horse per Kingdom.)
Weapon- (One Melee Weapon)
Image/Description-
Kingdom Ability- (You get one ability based on what your Kingdom is about.)
Sexuality-
Bio- (Optional)
Other-

Accepted Forms

Account Name- Jugger82
Name- Nathan Stone
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Kingdom- Kikin
Horse- Famine
Weapon- Spear
Image/Description- http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239/DemonOfSilver/Anime%20dudes/SpearcarringRyu.jpg
Kingdom Ability- Cloaking
Sexuality- Straight
Bio- To be written up later.
Other-

---

Account Name- SpecialKay
Name- Jack Blanthrone
Age- 21
Gender- Male
Kingdom- Shinseina
Horse- Unicorn
Weapon- Dual swords, the blade a crystal like pure white that seams to glow in any light.
Image Description- http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/104027/Anime-Guy-wsword-White-31000.jpg
Kingdom Ability- Barriers to defend hits from one direction
Sexuality- Straight
Bio- To be written later. ( I need an example xP)
Other- nothing sorry :)

Back
Top Bottom