Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Psych's not so Kashrut cooking

psych80

The Mindful Cook
Supporter
I love to cook.

It's a passion of mine and I'm constantly striving to get better at it as well as to learn to make new and exciting (to me anyways) dishes that I can serve to my family and friends. In the past, on other forums that I've been a member on, I've shared pictures of my cooking as well as some of the recipes (though I don't cook from a cook book or anything like that) and thought that I'd do the same here.

I've been experimenting with Asian cuisine a lot lately and so you should see some evidence of that in the short term. I actually got the idea of starting this thread back up here on bluemoon the other night when I made a spicy Thai Red Curry with chicken and mushrooms. We'll see what I come up with for tonight and I'll keep it going for as long as there's interest (on my part as the part of anyone else.) I love to share as well as get new ideas so feel free to comment.

Just to get things started I thought I'd share an older picture of an Asian inspired dish I did a couple of years ago.

It's garlic/ginger salmon, pan seared, and served with a side of white rice and stir fried veggies. The stir fry sauce I used with the veggies is an approximation of a sauce a friend of mine maid that is delicious and I'm happy to share.

Asian cuisine???? Definitely share!!! I'm always looking for something to make that, at the very least, has an Asian flare to it. My hubs is full-blooded Korean and grew up on Korean and various other types of Asian foods. So, he's ALWAYS pestering for me to learn how to make stuff. I've figured out a few. But adding to my small repertoire is a very good thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom