Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lunar Festival

" what do you mean you pleased us both last nice and this time are servant has a big cock so that makes your job easy and you can tell me any thing and we made sure you made it home last night so I think you can trust us and its not are fault were are the children of love and nature" she had said as she jump and land on his carpet rolling on the ground feeling the softness of the carpet "aww it is so soft i love it so much so much better then wooden floors" turning over to look st him " well are you going to come over her and keep me company.

"Y-Yes Mistress..." He said silently as he climbed out of the bath tub and got his clothes on. Walking over to the carpet, he blushed from embarrassment as he laid down on it and looked to her. "Well...here I am...now do what you want while I just sleep or something..." He murmured to himself before closing his eyes, trying to rest.

As he sat down she had curdled up next to him closing her eyes warping her tail around the both of them then says to him " I could easily take what I want from you but I am not that way I want to get to know my servant so what would you like me to do I am skilled in many different areas" she said as she rubbed his crotch area with her hand studying how he responded to her trying to get his attention.

When she laid down next to him, he didn't mind. His expressions didn't change...until she began to rub his cock through his clothes. His face flushed red as he closed his eyes, trying to ignore her but he erected so hard into her hand. "G-God..." He moaned out before biting his lip. "S-Surprise me Mistress....Surprise your servant with a gift that he isn't worthy of..."

She had said to him before she had stared " as you wish" as she unzips his pants pulling out his fat cock looking at his cock made her blush as she begins to stroke him feeling it become harder and harder in her hand once she knew he was hard enough her ear had drooped back and her tail began to wave as she began to suck his cock as she lick the tip the side and chew on his sack soon all he could see was her head bobbing in his lap giving deep throat as she sucked him off her tail was waveing in joy showing that she was happy.

Nathan moaned out as he felt her head bob up and down. She took in his whole cock and he was surprised she could manage such a feat. His hand went to her head and began to sit there, following her head as it moved back and forth along his cock as he moaned out loudly. "Oh god mistress...If you...If you keep deep throating me, I'll probably cum already!" He warned as he began to squirm a bit where he sat.

She had like how he was moan it was show that she was doing a great job she bobs her head on his cock taking in his cum as she took his cock deep into her throat that had shot into her mouth she continued to suck his cock as she tries suck up all of his cum from his cock area that she had missed before she had looked up at him licking all the cum off of her face " mmm that tasted good and you liked it" she said happly

Nathan nodded weakly. "Y-Yeah...it felt amazing..." He said as he watched her lick the cum off of her face. "Mistress...is there anything else that you want me to do to you...?"

(Sorry for a short one.)

Not knowing hot to cook she asked him "could you make me some thing to eat " right as she said that her gut make a loud roar that could be heard clearly across the room as she looks at him with big eye making her self look cute and irresistible as she rubs up against him as she hand him a letter from the order basically say congrats on becoming there servant it should be a honor with a check in it worth $50000 asking him" should that amount mouthy pay for are needs" as she curled up next to him waiting for food.

Nathan's eye twitched as he saw the money. "S-So much money..." He said before shaking his head. "What the hell!? How did you have so much money!? You just got to this world two days ago!" He said as he pocketed the check. "Seriously, what the hell? Did you rob a bank or something while I was asleep?"

I am a goddess I have been around for a long time I know allot of the religious contraption that support up with we are on the planet do you relay expect a goddess to go hungry now please hurry make food I am hungry" she had said to him as she ran to the kitchen he was going to learn she was relay nice and later he was realy going to learn that she was allot nicer then her sister

(Wait is it the white fox or the yellow fox that is Chiyo?)

Nathan ran with her into the kitchen and looked around. "Alright...gotta think of something to cook though..." He said as he looked through the fridge and found some boneless chicken. "I guess I could fry this up..." He murmured as he took the chicken meat out of the fridge to get ready to cook.

(Chiko blonde gone during the day Chiyo white gone during the night)

She know that she would be in his way if she hanged around in the kitchen so she had played with a small ball she had found had found on the ground tell she had fell asleep with the ball stuck between her breasts as the air blowing in through the window cooling her off as she relaxes sleeping on the floor next to his sofa waiting for the food to be done not making a signal noise

(Right...and who is RPing with Nathan atm now? lol)

Eventually Nathan prepared the food and came into the living room to see the girl asleep on the ground. Moving over to her, he took the ball from between her breasts and began to shake her gently. "Wake up mistress...The food's done. It is time for us to eat."

(Chiyo)(ug computer crash)

She was yawning as she woke up from him him shaking her soon she could smell then aroma of the food once it had reached her nose using her sense of smell she had fallowed the smell of the food once she had found it she had grabbed eating as fast as she could joying it not even leaving a crum so once she was done eating she had had walked over to him and clung to his leg rubbing up against it as her tail slipped up under his shirt beginning to tickle him she teased him as she thanked him " thank you thank you the food was great".

She was yawning as she woke up from him him shaking her soon she could smell then aroma of the food once it had reached her nose using her sense of smell she had fallowed the smell of the food once she had found it she had grabbed eating as fast as she could joying it not even leaving a crum so once she was done eating she had had walked over to him and clung to his leg rubbing up against it as her tail slipped up under his shirt beginning to tickle him she teased him as she thanked him " thank you thank you the food was great".

When she began to hug his leg and rub against her, he felt her tail rub across his stomach, but he wasn't the ticklish type. "No need to thank me Mistress...I'm just glad to serve my company." He said as he let her do as she pleased...still somewhat scared of her godly power that could be used against him if he made her angry in any way.

She had curled up next to him trying to stay warm as the cold air from the air conditioner blew on her making her naked body shiver as he hands wrap her arms around him as she slowly falls into a deep sleep drifting away into the dream world as he tail wave around happily as she had a present dream she would seem vary cute and harmless if he did not know that she was a goddess.

When Nathan saw that Chiyo was asleep, he got up from where he was laying and went up to the bathroom to shower. He left the door open, forgetting about Chiko and he thought that Chiyo wouldn't awaken from him just being gone for a few moments. He stripped down and got into the shower and turned on the water. He relaxed to the blast of hot water from the nozzle and just sat down on the built-in bench in the shower used for whenever he wanted a hot-steam bath.

Before he knew it Chiyo was gone as soon as Chiko returned Chiko not being as nice as her sister she sneaks into the shower with him grabbing him from behinds and grab him from behind as he arm wrap around him she begins to stroke his cock with the tip her long soft tails "your mistress is back are you going to give her a warm welcome " with a grin on her face as she was licking his ear as she spoke to him as she toyed with him as the warm steamy water fell on the both of them

Nathan's eyes widened as he felt an arm grab him, some tails teasing his cock by stroking it. He looked over to her, seeing Chiko's sister, Chiyo. "Ch-Chiyo..." He murmured as he saw her. He moaned out, feeling him slowly erect to the treatment she was giving him. "Wh-What do you want Chiyo...I'm kind of showering..."

She strokes his cock as she licks his ear whispering into it " I have been working so hard bringing luck to people in this town would you please help me feel good and relax my sore body I am sure your manly touch will do the trick" she said pushing the both of her breasts against his back " let have some fun when we are done he " she says as she begins to rub up against her all horny like.

Nathan blushed when she began to press her breasts against his back and his cock only hardened as she continued to stroke it. She wanted to have him do things to her to relax her sore body...Did she mean sex...? Did she want to have sex with him? He had just finished with her sister...He was still a bit sore, despite how hard he was to her touch. "Are you sure about this..."

Back
Top Bottom