Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

Oliver hand no problems with the twins. If anything, he trusted them more then Adelay. "No worries I have those for you two." He chuckled and places the box on Jacks bed. He notice that his notebook was open and on the page was a sketch and information about his cooking partner, Nicole. He remember what he did a minute ago and all he could do was give a blushing face. he cleas his throat and takes the twins back to the kitchen for their reward.

A hour later, Jack returns to his room and sees the box containing the glasses. In his hand was sone flour and a soft brush. He wore glasses and began making fingerprints. He was going to check to see if the prints matches the ones on the gun.

"Yay! Candy!" They skipped back to the kitchen with Oliver behind them, eager to get their candy. When they got into the kitchen, they seen Nicole finishing the first load of dishes and drying them before she put them away. She smiled at them. "That was fast." She stated and they bounced about hyper from having breakfast and excited about candy.

Mercedes passed by Jack's room with a maid. She frowned when she looked inside. Waving the maide off, she leaned against the door frame. "Do you need a magnifying glass?" The smirk on her face was apparent and she looked like she knew where one was. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her maid outfit was on, though it was different than yesterday.

"That would be mighty kind of you." Jack said as he finishes the last glass. He sees the finger prints and finally pulls out Max's gun in front of Mercedes. "Do not say another word." No one needs to know. And I do hate screaming." He simply tells her. As he dust the flour off His brow arched seeing two different types on prints. One matched one of the servent, but the other was a blank print, meaning they had gloves on.

Mercedes scoffed at him. "Do you honestly think I would scream at the sight of a gun. I think you've been working with the wrong kind of women." She said before leaving. She came back a few more minutes later with a magnifying glass in her hand. Walking into the room, she held her arm out, handing it to him. "Well," she began. "If that is all, I will leave you." With that she turned around and headed out the door, looking for Elizabeth and Shawn to see if they had fully finished with cleaning the dinning room table to do much needed work elsewhere.

"I thank you." Jack said and laughs. He looks carefully at the prints one by one before going back to the gun. "Bingo!" He said getting a big break. He takes the glass marked Clare and the gun and placed them in a plastic bag. "All I need now is to find her..." He muttered and looked outside. As if it was his lucky day, he sees her outside. "Holdiing the bag he heads down to her location.

Shawn was busy with the finishing touches on the table with Elizabeth. He bumps into her and winces a bit since his bruises on his body hasn't healed you. "Don't look so worry, I'll be fine." He tells her and smiles. He continues to work hard, no matter how damaged his body was.

Elizabeth frowned and moved to touch him but before she did, Mercedes walked through the door and she stopped. "Ah, there you guys are." She smiled and walked up to them. Elizabeth was wiping off the table and Mercedes pushed the chairs back in. "One of the other maids told me about Adelay's room last night." She stated. Elizabeth looked up from wiping the table and looked at Shawn before Mercedes. "It was a mess." She mumbled and went back to cleaning.

Claire was outside, leaning against the sand stone wall of the castle. She had one leg bent at the knee with her foot planted against the wall and her drivers hat was pushed down, covering her eyes. Her arms were folded infront of her chest, she looked like she was sleeping but she was far from it. She was actually enjoying being outside and looking at the flowers while the two gardeners worked and did their magic.

"Oh, please don't start that with me. That fould stench is still rattling my brain." Shawn told them both as he chuckled finiishing up. "By the way Mercedes. Liz told me you weren't in your room last night. She need to talk to you about something. She refuses to tell me though." Shawn told her. "Did anything happend?" He soon asked.

Jack made it outside and sees Clare. He leaned against the wall along with her as he hid the bag behind his back. "Glad to see your resting Clare. Though I need you fully awake at this time." He said as he lifts her hat up a bit. "I know why you were up last night and I doubt it was trouble sleeping." He said in a serious tone of voice.

Mercedes stiffened and turned around hiding the blush on her face from them. "No." She stated. "I went for a stroll outside. When you're done with the dining room, make sure that everything is okay in Adelay's room." She power walked out of the dining room and back upstairs with an 'eep'. Elizabeth looked at Shawn, giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess she didn't want to say."

She looked at him and growled when he lifted up her hat. Pushing it back down, she tapped her fingers against her arm. "I'm not sleeping. And last night, I was having trouble sleeping." She paused and looked at him from under her hat. "Why? What's it to you?" Not like her sleeping schedule was any of his business.

"I guess not. Aw well, her lost." Shawn chuckled as they finished cleaning the dining room. "Well, off to the mistresses bedroom." Shawn said and walks with her.All the while he was loooking at his pink haired partner. Looking up and down her lolita dress all he could do was blush. "So...um...what was it that you were going to tell Mercedes? That is if you want to tell me.' Shawn said and gently holds her hand.

"Let me tell you why you had trouble sleeping. You were up all night looking for something. Once you realized it was gone." Jack told her and shows her the bag containing her drinking glass that she had for breakfast and Max's gun. "This is what you were looking for. You fingerprints on the glass matches the handle to the gun." he tells her.

She looked down at their hands and smiled softly. She was used to holding hands, not only with him but the twins as well. But she found herself enjoying his company more. "I went to her room to see if she wanted something to eat." She blinked and held her dress with her free hand as they walked up the stairs. This was the time she wished they had an elevator. "Since she marched off during dinner, she didn't touch her plate. But when I got there, she wasn't in her bed or in her bathing room. I didn't want to search the whole castle for her. So I just let it go." She turned her head to him, her bright green eyes shined happily as they always did.

Claire moved her hat up once she got a good look in the bag, she rolled her eyes and pushed herself off the wall. Turning her back to him, she started walking around the corner. "So big whoop. You found Max's gun." She shrugged and fixed her hat while she walked.

"You're hiding something Clare. And I know you had max's gun. Now I'm asking you kindly, why did you have his gun?" Jack said following her. His eyes was determine to get an answer.

Shawn nod his head as his eyes locked onto hers. "That was so kind of you Liz. You alway so thoughtful..." He fingers laced with hers as his hearts beats faster. There was no doubt she was truely beautiful. He forehead soon connected to her as he stops and looks at her closer. "If only the otheres were as nice as you." He said in a whisper to her.

She groaned and continued to walk just a little faster. "I'm not hiding anything. If I were hiding something, I'd be denying." She stated, noting that he was following her. Stubborn man. Moving around some shrubs, she curved around them. She passed Allie who was digging up some dirt to over turn and soften it for some herbs.

Elizabeth smiled at him and placed her gloved hand against his cheek. His compliment touched her but as always, her motherly instincts took over. "Are you sure you're okay, you're not hurting are you?" Concern scorched her eyes for him but she also noticed the imtimate way they were close.

"And yet you are hiding something so why...Hi Allie...so why are you running from me if it isn't your prints just say so. Though I would still doubt you." He feet got faser as he was catching up to Calre after saying hi to Allie. Andrew goes to her and sees the two running. "Come on, we got to see this, we got plenty of time to plant." Andrew told her sister thinking jack has a lead.

"I'm way better...now that you're here." Shawn leans over more and his hands caresses her cheek. It was all he could stand and gently kisses his major crush. he didn't know how long it was but he soon snapped back to reality once he notice what he did. "He lets go of her hand and took a step back. "Um...we better get back to work." Shawn said not knowing Logan was behind him.

Allie nodded and put the small hand shovel down, getting up and following them with her brother smiling. Knowing Claire, this would be hilarious.

"Look, kid. If you got the stinking evidence then why are you following me around. And stop following me. Don't you have some snooping around to do?" She walked faster, hearing his voice get louder, she knew he was either getting mad or he was catching up to her. But either way, her pace didn't faulter one bit. She was slightly stomping now.

Her eyes close for but a moment and when he pulled away, she opened her eyes to see Logan. Pursing her lips, she cleared her throat and pulled Shawn to her slightly. She curted her head. "Good morning, Logan. Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked her voice was always so cheerful and nice.

The gardeners looked at the chase and smirked with excitement. "With Clare, everything's exciting." Andrew said chuckling. "Now if only we can get some...." "Popcorn?" The twins said as they were behind then with a bag of it. "We love a good run." Noah said as they ate a few pieces.

"Look brat, I would stop if you tell me why you were holding that gun now tell me brfore i have to get rough!" He said in a warning. He was quickly loosing patience with her. His footsteps were faster until it turns into a run. He wanted answers and wanted them now.

"Nothing at all." Logan said and punches Shawns brusied hip, causing him to fall to the ground. "I've told you before no flirting on the job." Logan told Shane and kicks him on the side as well. Shawn groaned out in pain as Logan looks at Elizabeth. "Hurry up. The mistress want to sleep in her own bed tonight." he tolds them and leaves.

Claire turned her head and snarled at him. "No you insufferable man! There is no reason for me to tell you anything. Now go away before I drop kick you." She started to run too, whizzing around a tree and straight on.

Allie squeaked in happiness and grabbed a handful of popcorn munching on in as they followed.

Elizabeth watched Logan walk away and her hands balled into fists so tight her hands hurt. "I hope this fucking case would get done with. Logan is being such a prick." She bent down, looking at Shawn, her eyes were soft. She didn't know what to say other than the fact that Logan was a complete asshole at times. Frowning, she ran the back of her knuckles against his cheekbone. "Come on, you can sit while I clean Ms. Adelay's room. You shouldn't have to work in your condition." Bending down a little lower, she moved one arm around his waist and placed the other around her shoulders to help him get up and walk.

"I like to see you try!" Jack said going after her. The chase was on! he goes around the tree as well as he matched her foot for foot. He could see the female driver in his sights as his eyes didn't loos track of her. "You only making this harder on yourself. Now explain yourself damnit!" He shouts at Clare.

Andrew arched a brow seeing them here with some popcorn. He shurgged his shoulders and ate some as well watching the chase.

Shawn coughed a bit as he got up with the help of Elizabeth. He could feel the hate in her heart. He didn't like it at all. "Elizabeth, I'll be fine. I can still stand. Don't worry, Logan hits like a baby." Shawn repled and was abole to wak a bit before going down to a knee. He clinced his fist dreaming of the day that hell get back at him. However, he did want to see that anger look on Elizabeth.

Claire laughed. "Harder on me?" She laughed some more. "Or harder on you?" She sobered up and started in a full out run, happy that she didn't have to wear the infuriating dresses that the other woman in the castle had to wear. It annoyed her, and she'd be tripping over it all the time. That or it'd be a little difficult to drive. Leaping over a line of bushes, she headed straight for the twins and the gardeners who were sitting watching the events going on on. The twins, with popcorn in their mouth screamed and ducked as she leaped over them too.

She still helped him anyway. "I know, but still." She stated and looked at him. "He hit you hard enough to bring you to the floor..." Elizabeth started walking, making sure not to go too fast and headed toward Adelay's room. Their cleaning supplies were still there from the night before.

jack fumed as he ran faster. He didn't know if she was really denying him or just being a show-off. Either way, she was going down! He leaped over the bushes and continued matching his steps with hers. He notince she was heading towards the spectators, leaps over them. Jack wsan't going to be out done. He leaps over them as well and continues this chace. He was nipping at her heels as he decided he had enough. "You're mine!" He shouts and leaps. He extended his arms and it was around Clare's body. The good news was he grabbed her, but the bad news was where he grabbed her. Not realizing it, his hands grabed her breasts and held onto them to tackle her down to the ground.

"It was all for show..." Shawn lied so she wouldn't have to worry. He stumbled into Adelay's room and clapses onto her bed.

Claire snarled as she was stopped. Looking down, she noticed his hands on her breasts. A death glare in her eyes, she grabbed his right wrist and with one hand, jerked him forward, spinning him around so he landed on his back before he hit the ground. "Listen you infuriating man! I'm going to only tell you this once." She stuck her index finger infront of his face, her eyes were hard and she was panting from running so fast. "That gun is a vial device and should be no where near this castle, okay. I took the damn thing, yes. But I hid it away so I could dispose of it last night." She panted some more, catching her breath. She took her finger away. "When I went to get it last night, it was gone. I was afraid one of the twins got ahold of it. I was up half the night scared they'd accidently shoot someone or themselves." Flicking his nose, she got up and dusted herself off and walked away.

Elizabeth smiled at him and shook her head. Even when he was down, he was still Shawn. Lifting up some pillows against the headboard, she helped him sit up so he could lean against them. "Now you just rest and I'll finish cleaning." Grabbing a liquid cleaner, she began to scrub the walls to get the smell off.

Clare wasn't the only one infuriated. Seeing her walk, he spins his legs and caused her to fall. "Now then...that's all you had to say. It would 've been easier if you was such an annoy brat!" Jack said standing up. he lep out a huff and walked in the opposite direction. To think that little madness only lead to a motive and a wrong turn. Since she hates guns, it couldn't have been her who shot at him. Aw well, more clues is a must.

"Awwwww...Shows over!" The twins said and hopped their way back to the laundry room.

"Don't worry, I can do this..." It was no use. He was in pain. That bastard punched harder then he thought. He cluthed his ribs and watched Elizabeth clean.

Claire cried out when her back hit the ground. Letting out a pained moan, she sat up slowly. Looking around her, she huffed and grabbed a small pebble, aiming she threw it at the back of his head. Getting up, she wiped her hands, getting the dirt off them along with her pants, sleeves and the back of her shirt the best she could. Bending down, she picked up her hat and put it back on her head. "Serves him right. Hmph!"

Turning back to him, she had her hands on her hips, the rag dangling from one of her hands. She leaned forward with her index finger out to him as a mother would. "No, you can't. Now you stay in that bed and if I see you move one more time you're going to be hurting worse when I'm done with you." Watching him to make sure he wouldn't move, she turned back around and continued cleaning.

Jack glares at her as he got hit. What an annoyance. All that for a measily motive.He scratched his head as he heads back into the castle. Giving a long groan, Jack decided to get more motives. He had one from Shawn and now Clare, yets it still not enough. There was no way thay don't have a beef with Adelay. He took a few more steps upstairs and sees Adelay.

All shawn could do was nod her head. As she cleaned, his eyes couldn't leave her. He tilts his head and closed his eyes as he remembered that kiss he gave her. "What did you think about the kiss?" Shawn asked out of the blue.

Adelay was walking down the stairs as she seen him. He looked slightly dirty and a bit pissed off. Though at this point she really didn't care. Still holding her wine glass in her hand, she smiled at him. His anger amusing her. "You're fuming." She stated. "Did you come to a dead end?" She knew how that felt, she tried to solve the case once and came to a lot of dead ends and she gave up.

She paused from cleaning and turned her head to look at him. She smiled at his closed eyes and relaxed posture. "It was rather unexpected. Though I can't lie, I did enjoy it." She took one last look at him before she started cleaning again. "Does it bother you to think that I wouldn't of liked it?" She asked quietly.

"Yes and no." jack said and walks with Adelay. He shows her the evidence bag and explained everything. "This is Max's gun. I found it in the twin's 'secret' room. They were as much shock to see it then me. I dust for prints after breakfast and discovered two finger prints. One of them was from Clare." He tells her as he held his hand under his chin. "Talk about relentless, I chased her around the backyard just to get a statement from her." He soon blushed remembering how he caught her. He definately left that one out.

Shane looked at her and smiled as his face got redder. "Well...honestly...I was hoping you like it. I've wanting to kiss you ever since you first came here." He turned his head to hid his blushing face. He couldn't believe he just said that. But, un a sense, he was glad he did. He looks at Elizabeth again and asked her quietly, "Would it be wrong if I wanted to kiss you again?"

Back
Top Bottom