Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

Mercedes clutched her muscles and when she came, it was pure bliss. Her legs tightened around him and her back arched while she threw her head back into the pillow. Crying out his name as she came, she panted heavily and slowly she let the jolts run through her body and her hands loosened around the sheets.

Naomi nodded and followed beside her brother all the way back to their room. She rubbed her head, mentally feeling the attack of the feather duster episode they had last time. It didn't feel too good and she'd rather not have that happen again.

Jack went over the edge once he felt her cum. His body was shaking as if he was ready to erupt. He pulls out and inserts his shaft in her. He made her suck on it as he looks in her eyes. Once it made contact with her tongue, he gave out a loud groan and came inside her mouth. he held her close so she could take it all in.

Her eyes widened when she felt him slip into her mouth but she closed them. It just took her by suprise. Swallowing, she rubbed the bottom of his shaft lightly with her tongue as she came inside her mouth. It was salty and warm and it slightly tickled as it went down her throat. When she was done, she gave him a soft suck while she removed her mouth from him. Looking up at him, she licked her lips and smiled.

Jack smiled seeing her take in all of his seeds. He cuddles he naked body with his as he ran his fingers through her hair. "So tell me, are you stressed now or do you feel fully relaxed?" Jack smirked and kissed her lips.

Mercedes laid down on the plush bed with him, fingering the softness of the sheets between her fingers, she felt him run his fingers through her hair and it relaxed her even more. "No," she stated softly. "Not stressed anymore." She started to yawn. "Now I'm just tired." She let out a light chuckle.

"So am I..." He said and he sleeps with her. Through the night, he dreamed of a shadowy figure. It was holding Adelay hostage and demanded him to quit the case, or else. The voice wasn't any of the servents as it kept saying "Quit the case or else." He shook his head in his sleep. He refuses to quit. He never did during his carrer, so why start now. It was then that he herd a gunshot in his dream and that woke him up.

Looking at the time, it was 7:30am. Thirty minutes until they all have breakfast, if Elizabeths word was the truth. He looked around to see that mercedes was gone. Must've slipped off earlier in the morning. He check between the sheets and sees the notebook and wraped-up gun was still there. His daily objective was simple: Find more clues, and discovered the servent's movtives for blackmailing and attempting to murder Adelay...and himself.

A few moments later, the twins danced down the hallway wearing their outfits in light blue with white hats. "Breakfast! Breakfast!" They sang and skipped around laughing. Then Naomi knocked on Jack's door and the twins became quiet. As they waited for him to open the door, they looked down the hall to see if anyone was coming and stood there in silence.

Jack got dressed as he herd the knock on his bedroom door. He hurried up, thinking it could be Adelay and finished dressing. He opened the door only to see Noah and Naomi. "Oh, hello.' he said and they singed out breakfast to him. Jack nod his head and tells them that he'll be down in a few minutes. He got his notebook and heads out. Reading the map again, he made his way to the dining room.

After he exclaimed that he'd be down soon, the twins skipped their way off to the dinning room. Smiling, they seen that Mercedes, Elizabeth and the two cooks were already there. Mercedes had finished putting the table cloth on the table and Elizabeth was decorating the table with the plates that were sitting at the end of the table. They smiled, helping them prepare the table for breakfast.

Logan soon burst into the dining room in a complete huff. He was mad beyond belief as he squeezes a picture in his hand. Once he sees the rest, he calms down and regains his compousire. He hides the picture in his pocket, but not before Jack sees him do that. "You okay?" Oliver said to him but Logan just ignores him. "Oliver, Nicole, I got a favor to ask the both of you." Jack tells them as a plan was forming in his brain.

Nicole stalled while setting the rest of the plates on the table and looked at Logan. "Uh sure." She stated putting her hands on her hips while looking at him wondering what in the world he'd want with them. Watching Elizabeth take the plates, she smiled a 'good morning' to her and turned her attention back to Logan.

"As soon as breakfast is over, werare these and collect their glasses." Jack told them in a whisper and shows the two a pair of gloves. "Once you do, bring them to my room." Jack added which caused Oliver to arch a brow. "Why in the world would you want dirty dishes?" he asked him. With a simple smirk, Jack told them, "Fingerprints." Uneasy about it, but the cook nod his head and looks at Nicole wondering if she'll agree to this plan.

She raised an eyebrow as well but for a different reason. Taking the gloves, she stuck them into the pocket of her apron, well hidden. "Do you want a piece of paper with the name of the user on it?" She questioned, looking as Claire came into the room. She looked really tired, like she hadn't had any sleep last night.

The lavender eyed woman sat at her spot at the table with her head in her hands, she groaned and yawned. The twins giggled and gave her a cup and filled it with coffee and ran back to the kitchen.

"That will do just fine." Jack said and thanked both of the. he goes over and sits next to Clare. he noticed the bags under her eyes and and smelled the freshed brew. "Rough nights sleep? Care to talk about it?" He asked her as he sees the twins run to him with another glass of coffee. They seemed more hyper then usuall as they zoomed back into the kitchen. All that was left was for Max, Shane, the gardeners and Adelay to come so the food would be served.

Claire took the handle of the cup and turned it so it was easier for her to grab. Removing her head from her other hand, she looked at him from the corner of her eye and narrowed her vision. Lifting the white steaming cup to her lips, she took a small sip and put the cup down. "Hm." She stated and felt the warmth of the coffee wake her up a bit. "Don't you ever have trouble sleeping when there's too much on your mind?"

Adelay walked into the dining room. She wore a deep red dress and her hair was up into a loose bun. As she took a seat, the twins walked over to her and bowed. Once she gave them a curt nod, they walked back to the kitchen this time, not at all hyper like they were a moment ago. Before returning to the kitchen, they passed by Allie, they bowed to eachother as they went their seperate ways.

"Yeah, I had. It's such a pain at times. Care to tell me the problem?" He asked her before seeing Adelay. He'll have to wait until he finished talking to Clare. It would be rude to stop a conversation mid-way. Oliver and Nicole soon appeared with a tray. On it was clear glasses of either milk or orange juice. "Do not worry, all the glasses are clean." Oliver informed them as they began passing the glasses out.

Claire picked up a glass of orange juice and looked at Jack. "No." She simply stated, leaning back into the chair that she sat in, her hands around the warm cup of joe. Allie sat next to her, taking a glass of white milk and took a small sip. Looking at Claire, she smiled softly and shook her head. "Don't take it personally, Jack. Claire's not what you would call a morning person." She took another sip and set her glass down at the table. Claire rolled her eyes.

jack chuckles at Allie's words and took a sip of coffee. "And a good morning to you Allie." He said with a smile. Andrew, Shane and Max walked in together and took a glass followed by, Logan. Jack calmly inspected who had what glass as well as the chefs. He turns to Adelay and gives her a smile. "I got a lead last night." He tells her before looking at Mercedes.

Adelay didn't touch a single glass, instead she scooted in her chair and had both her elbows on the table, her fingers loosle laced together. "Oh?" She said smoothly. "Please," she began. "Do tell." Mercedes gave Jack a quick glance while she reached for a glass of milk. Blushing, she looked away from him and set her glass infront of her, keeping her emotions blocked. Bending her head down, she was thankful her bangs were long enough to hide her cheek bones from everyone.

Jack notice her hiding face and smiled with a light chuckle. Jack turns back to Adelay and he wiggled his finger telling her no. "Can't tell you quite yet. I still need one more vital evidence before giving a statement." He tells her as the Cooks and the Twins handed out breakfast.

Adelay frowned at him but didn't say anything as she was handed a glass of wine in a black wine glass. She smiled and took it from one of the twins. Taking a small sip, she put it back onto the table. Sighing, she watched as everyone got their food and leaned back into her chair, getting comfortable.

Mercedes' blush disappeared when her food was placed infront of her and she smiled a thank you to Oliver who gave it to her. Once everyone got their food she dug in and started eating. She hadn't realized how hungry she was, because of the events at dinner last night, she stormed off without having a bite to eat.

The food was great as jack finished his breakfast first. he chatted with others, including Adelay as most of them finished their drinks. Once a person was done, Oliver of Nicole would put the gloves on and take their glass. Logan was first followed by Mercedes, Allie, Andrew, Clare, Shawn, and Max. "I'll be in my room once you collected them all. Dow worry about me, Adelay, or the twins." He whispered to Oliver and Nicole.

They nodded and went to the kitchen with the glasses, putting the names on them with dry erase marker they used to schedule different foods for different days and put them into a small box. Nicole finished the last name and set it gently into the box with the others. She smiled at Oliver. "I'll finish the dishes if you want to take the box to Jack in his room."

The twins walked in and smiled. "We'll take you to Jack's room! Jack's room! Jack's room!" They sang together, bouncing around the table in the middle of the kitchen, then running in circles around Nicole.

"Noah, Nicole. Adelay got some cany for you." Oliver said and they quickly rushed out seeing how they love cany just like ice cream. Once gone, Oliver gave a quick glance before kissing Nicole softly on her lips. "Be careful ." Oliver simply told her as he takes the box and heads out. "You meanine! He doesn't have candy!" They said and pouts at him. "Oh, I mean I have candy if you two help Nicole out in washing the dishes." Oliver quickly replied, "But frist, can you show me to his room?"

Nicole stood there stunned. She couldn't believe he actually kissed her. All she could do was nod at his statement as she went to doing the dishes, quickly getting to work on cleaning the kitchen for lunch. The twins looked at him with angry faces even though he said he had candy. "Okay." They stated together, marching infront of him towards Jack's room. "Hey Oliver," Naomi mummbled, looking up at him. "I hope you have lolipops. I want a loli." "A-and I want a ummmm, ummm I want gum." Noah stated happily.

Back
Top Bottom