Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

He closed his eyes as he kissed her more. He felt her hands moving to cover her lingerie, but his hands held her to place it back oon her said. "Such beauty souldn't be covered up." Jack told her as he soon wrapped his arms around her. His lips began to kiss down her body as he sees the blood rush to her cheeks. "Don't tell me this is your first experience with a man Mercedes?" he teases and kisses her ches as his hands rubbed her back and begins to unhook her bra.

Mercedes blushed an even deeper red and turned her head to the side and lifted her back a bit as he unhooked her bra. "N-no but this is a second time." She mumbled, her gaze moved to lock with his. She felt embarrassed and complimented at the same time. It was an odd combination. Her mind wanted to cover herself again but she didn't, knowing he'd move her hand again it was futile. Squeezing the bed sheets between her fingers and hands, she bit her lower lip.

Jack completely removed her bra and tosses it down with her lolita dress. "Oh, yet you still feel nervous. I guess I have to massage you more." Jack said as kis eyes were lock onto hers until another kiss was given. His tongue soon made it's move and entered her mouth to toy with her tongue. His hand started rubbing her hips for a while until it rised up and touched her breasts. They were so soft and firm that it caused him to smile. His hands grasped them and begins rubbing them, allowing his thumbs to brush over her nipples.

The blush still covered her face as he kissed her. When his tongue darted through her lips, her eyes shut. Getting a little bold, she touched her tongue against his and moved her hands up to grasp his shoulders. Goose bumps formed on her skin and shivers were sent through her while his hands moved up her hips to her breasts. His fingers brushed over her nipples, causing her to jerk her back a little while the attention and the cool air in the room hardened her nipples instantly.

He felt her body jerk, but his hands were still on her breasts. "Relax..." He said within the kiss. He notice that he was still clothed , so he removed his hands and begin to take off his buttoned-up shirt. It didn't mean he was done with them, not by a long shot. His lips escaped hers and traveled down to suck on her soft mounds. His arms wraped around her again so she wouldn't escape the pleasure he was giving her.

Mercedes watched as he took off his shirt and if it were possible she blushed even more. Leaning her head back into the pillow as his arm moved around her, she let out a soft 'ah' feeling his hot, wet mouth along her delicate skin. One of her arms bent at the elbow and her hand made a loose fist to cover her mouth, getting ready to muffle any future moans while her other hand squeezed the sheets tighter.

Jack felt her leaning back onto the bed and he goes down with her. His mouth was still connected to her left breast as his tongue swirled against her erect nipple. He notice her hand covered her mouth and he simply removed it. "Don't, I love that moan." He tells Mercedes and goes back to sucking on them. One of his hands slid down unti it made contact to her lacy panties. His fingers gently touched and teased it before slipping inside to feel her vagina. It cause a shiver feeling it and starts to stroke her sensative area. "Feeling good?" He asked with a grin on his face.

Mercedes reveled in the feel of his teasing fingers, with her lips slightly parted, she closed her eyes. Pressing her head into the pillow, she started to breathe a little heavier when his fingers slipped inside of her, she thought she'd go crazy. Clutching the sheets with both hands, she arched her back, pressing her chest a little into his ravishing mouth. The sound of her moan was a bit muffled but it was a moan nontheless.

Jack eyes widen when she arched her back. His warm mouth got more of her breasts as his fingers play with her more in her panties. He gave a loud sucking noise as his lips parted with her breasts and back to her lips. "You taste good Miss. Mercedes." He tells her as his fingers thrust into her tight hole. They wiggled and thrust inside her allowing the flow of esticy to enter her body. She did said she experienced sex before, so he figured it wouldn't hurt her that much.

Mercedes began to wreath and moan under him. She was in pure heaven and his fingers felt so incredibly good, she couldn't stand it. Getting a little bolder, she nibbled on his bottom lip when he kissed her and moved her hips shyly against his fingers. The slight movement caused her pleasure to highten.

He smiled as he felt his bottom lip being nibbled on. It caused his fingers to thrust faster and faster. A shiver ran down Jacks' spine as he felt her getting wet from his actions. He shifts a bit and removed his belt buckle and unzips his pants. He manages to get out of them as his fingers continued to pleasure her. It was clear as day as this massage has turned into foreplay.

Removing her lips from his, she opened her eyes slightly to see him fiddle with his belt and shift out of his pants. Though she knew it was slightly wrong, she felt that the pros out beat the cons as to why she really needed, no wanted this. Smiling slightly, she quickly shut her eyes and blushed again at his nudity. Her bangs covered her eyes while she moved her head to the side, letting out a few more moans.

He dediced to tease her body by brushing his thumb over her clit for a while. It was then that he forgot about the case and focus solely on Mercedes. Hearing her great moans, he slowly pull his finger out and looks at it. "I see you're ready for more of my love." He chuckled and removed her panties. He removed his boxers to be nude with her before pulls her over on top of him. Jack kisses her deeply as the head of hi shaft teased her entrence.

Mercedes swallowed and looked down at him as she was pulled over top of him. Her thighs straddled his waist and she could feel him teasing her. Placing her hands upon his chest, she looked down at him, her blonde hair forming a golden curtain around their faces. "I," she stammered. "Um. Are you sure you really want to do this?"

Jack chuckled at her question. Her long blonde hair praping over his face as he rubs her back. He felt her legs grasping him as his eyes locked onto hers. "I do. I want you to feel good. Besides, your body as alredy answered for the both of us." He said giving a blushing smile to her. He he shifts up a bit and the head enters her. It made him moan feeling this sensation.

Feeling his fingers on her back made her skin tingle. The sensation caused her to shiver in delight and when he entered her, she could feel her inner walls contract and tighten around him. Gently scritching his chest with her nails, she bit her bottom lip and her eyes closed again, his moan sent ripples of pleasure through her and before she knew it, she was slowly moving down, taking him into her very slowly.

jack gave a few breathes as she lowers her self onto him. He could feel her walls closing and opening as he rubs her hips to make her relax. "You're doing well Mercedes." He groaned out. He wiggled his hips untill his member was all the way inside her. He blushes and smiles at what she did as he holds her gently as he feels this pleasure.

It was around that time that Noah and Naomi was hopping around singing "Snack time!" and giggling in the process. They each hels a carton of ice cream as they balanced spoons on their noses. They soon herd a moan and stopped. "What was that moan? A ghost?" Noah asked his twin.

She smiled softly at his compliment and sat up straight ontop of him. Gathering her hair, she moved it all to one shoulder. As he blushed, she wrinkled her nose cutely and blushed too. She never seen a man blush before, it was different. Grinding her hips, she looked into his eyes as she rode him soft and sweetly.

Naomi squealed and clung to her brother. "I hope not! I don't like ghosts." She stated after a bite of ice cream, though they were twins they had different tastes when it came to sweets. She loved vanilla ice cream with cherries while her brother liked a lot of chocolate. "Do you think it would chase us?"

Jack looked into her eyes and smiled at her. He was loving the pleasure that he was recieving by Mercedes. "Amazing. I can feel all of you." He said in a blush. His hans rubbed her body from her hips to her breasts. His hips began to move with hers, allowing more pleasure to be recieved from both of them.

Noah shivered along with his sister. It was due to the fact that they could be chaced by ghost, and how cold the ice cream was. They cling to each other, shivering each time they herd a moan or when they took a bite. "It's getting louder." Noah trembled.

The feeling of his hands all over her body only urged her on, her hips moving a little faster than before. Leaning back, she placed one hand on the bed to support and the other, she placed on his pelvis rubbing light circles into his skin with her soft fingers. Never before has she been the one to take control, though she had a spit fire personality, she had been the submissive one in bed, but now she was actually starting to enjoy taking charge for once.

Naomi gasped and whispered. "Its coming closer! It wants our ice cream!" She stated looking at her brother with fear in her eyes. This would be their first experience with a ghost and if she did say so herself, she was handling this pretty well.

Jack's hands firmly squeezed her breasts. It was quite a suprised that she would easily control the pace, though helping her was a good thing. His hips went faster and his shaft thrust deeper inside he. He loved how this was going. It seemed that she looked fully relax, not to mention drowning in pleasure thanks to this detective.

"Noooo! Not our ice cream. We must defend our ice cream!" noah tells his sister. He clutches his bowl as naomi clutches her. He see the door was cracked where all the moaning was coming from. The began to tiptoe there way towards it. The duo leaned over and began to look inside, hoping to seeing the moaning ghost.

Mercedes cried out a slightly loud moan when she felt him deeper inside her. Throwing her head back, she shut her eyes and evened the pace with her hips to meet his. Clutching the sheets with her hand on the bed that supported her, she moved her head back to lean on her shoulder as she watched him.

Naomi snuck over to the door, she had one hand over her eyes to cover them so she wouldn't be scared. You would think that living with a vampire, you wouldn't be scared of anything. Wrong! Clutching her ice cream and with her eyes closed, she nudged her brother. "Is the ghost in there?" She whispered.

Jack held her hid and began grinding her with his hips. His member twitched and it made him moan out along with her. His body soon lift up so he could kiss her lips. The hot passionate embrace was something else as his hips continued to move with hers. "This is so good...but I can make you feel even better." Jack whispered to her. He gently lays her down on his bed and took control of the action. His thrusting were hard, yet enjoyable for Mercedes. He knew she'll definately love this.

"I don't know sis." Noah said for he too had his eyes covered. He didn't mind vampires since Adelay was one, but ghost creeped him out in the worst way. He gave a silent gulp and parted his finger to see the ghost. His eye widen with shock seeing Jack and Mercedes going at it. "Umm...no ghost..." noah said as his face glows red, causing naomi to react as well.

Once she was laid down on the bed, she wrapped her smooth thighs around his waist loosely to give him room for thrusting. Blushing as he took control. she arched her back so she could feel more of him inside her. Her body now formed a thin sheet of sweat for their love making. When his pace became more forceful, so did her moans. The heat rose in her body, she was starting to become close to an orgasm.

When she heard their wasn't a ghost, she frowned. Then what the hell? Parting her index and middle finger, she peeped open an eye and what she saw made her face flush a deep tomato red. "That's definately not a ghost." She looked at her brother and gulped. "I don't think we should be here, bro. Lets go." She whispered tugging on his sleeve. "If Mercedes finds out, she's going to hit our heads with her feather duster."

"Come on Mercedes, cum for me. Cum all over this hard cock." Jack moaned out and thrusted even faster. He was now nearing his own strong release. So much so that he wanted to do it at the same time with her. He saw no signs of stopping even if all the servents tried to seperate them. He moans out her name and holds her tightly. the wave of pleasure was reaching its peek.

Noah nod as head and walks away with Naomi. They were supried seeing something like that. They don't know wether or not to tell. If they did, then, Mercedes would definately punish their heads with her feather duster. That was something he didn't want to feel. "Yes, let's not tell. I don't want any bumps on my head." Noah said and they tiptoed to their bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom