Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

Adelay smiled as the blood was poured into her black wine glass. With a soft thank you, she reached to the glass to take a sip before it was broken. Growling at the now blood covered table, food and dress, she looked at Jack. "What the hell was that for." She growled loudly as she scooted out from under the table, refusing to stand up lest the blood drip all over her clothes.

Mercedes and Allie gasped as the glass was broken and their hands went to their mouth, knowing that their mistress would be very upset now...

The twins looked into their glass just like Jack did and frowned when they didn't see anything in the clear liquid inside. Poo...

So much for a pleasant and quiet dinner...

"Everyone, do not drink your wine nor your water!" Jack shouted causing all to freeze. He goes to the kitchen and grabs and empty bucket. One-by-one he inspects everone's wine glass. From what he saw, Jack pours out his, Allie, Logan, Noah, and Elizabeth's glasses of wine and water. "Forgive me for doing that Miss. Adelay, but one small sip and you'd be knocking and entering heavens gate." Jack tolds her and shos her the yellow substance on her broken wine glass. "This little mystery is getting better by the hour." he joked as everyone looked at the glasses with the poison. "The wine was safe, It was the glass that contain the toxin." Jack added.

Mercedes sighed. Great. This was freaking wonderful. She couldn't drink the wine or eat the food without something tradgic happening. She was getting very irritated. Biting her bottom lip in anger, she slid out of her seat without noise and slammed her chair into the table before leaving the dinning room.

Elizabeth noticed Mercedes' anger rising, she looked up at her, but didn't say anything as the wine was poured into the bucket. "Who put the poison in the glasses?" She asked when Nicole ran back from the kitchen with a bowl of water and a few wash cloths. The twins moved to assist Adelay with cleaning her clothes and the table.

Adelay sighed, trying to calm her nerves, after all, he did save them all from dying. "Atleast you have a reason..." She mumbled, wiping the blood from the fabric of her dress. This murder mystery was warring her patience thin by the moment. Checking her white hair for any blood, she noticed a few splatters. At least she was planning on a bath after dinner.

"My God..." Oliver said in disbelief as the questions began flying. "Everyone just calm down, Who ever the asshole that did it won't be getting off that easy. Just continue on with your everyday lives. If you find or see anything out of the ordanary, let me know first." he adved them and they all agreed. With that being settled he let the cleaners take away the poison glasses as jack goes to Mercedes. "Mercedes, wait up." Jack said as he reached her and brabbed her hand. "Listen, everything will be okay. No one has died and I intend on keeping everyone here alive." Jack assured her by as he looks at her in her eyes.

The twins finished cleaning off Adelay and they took the dirty rags and bowl to the kitchen and set them in the dirty cloth bin to be washed. After setting the bowl in the sink, they went back to the dining room and sat down, ready to finish their meal and drink their now nonpoisoned water.

Adelay scooted back to the table and took another bite of food, waiting for fresh glasses to be placed on the table. Everyone sat in silence from either fear or not having anything to say.

Mercedes halted and felt Jack's hand grab hers, turning around she jerked her hand away from his. "Do you have any idea how humiliating it is to be a head maid and not being able to protect everyone feels like? Being one of the heads of an important department means I have to keep an eye on everyone and I can't even do that correctly." Wiping away a stray tear, she turned around and frantically wiped her eyes. It was shameful to cry, so she wouldn't do it infront of someone. "You should go back to the dining room. Everyone's probably full of questions."

Logan stood up and and takes tke last bits of broken glassand empty glasses as he sees the twins finishing cleaning off the mistresses clothing. He nod in aproval seeing that they live up to the laundry duties with complete perfection. "All clean, madame." the duo said and bowed at the same time. he soon chuckled and hopped out of the dinning room not wanting to be part of this hysteria.

Jack sighed and hugs Mercedies from behind. "I don't know how it fells to be a head maid, but I do know that it hurts losing someone important to you. I've lost many people, because I was to weak. That's why I became a detective, to help protect people and rid them of their pains." He holds on to Mercedes refusing to let her go, no matter how much she tries to struggle and break free of him. He soon turned her around and wipes the tear off her eye as the face got very close. "I'll protect you too. You have my word." he said softly to her.

Adelay set her elbow on the table and ate, it wasn't proper but she didn't seem to care at this point in time. Taking a bite of her food, she looked around at the members of the table. Well it could of been worse.... From the looks of it everyone wanted nothing to do but freak out but they held their nerves together to atleast get through the meal.

Claire watched Logan leave. Raising an eyebrow, she took a few more quick bites of her food and slipped out of her chair, following the butler out of the room. No one seemed to notice Claire's disappearance but one of the twins. Everyone else just had their heads down as they ate.

Mercedes gasped at the embrace Jack offered to her from behind. When she was turned around, she couldn't look at him. When his fingers made contact with her skin to wipe away a stray tear, she turned her gaze to him and one side of her mouth twitched into a small smile. "Th-thank you. But you can't protect people from someone you can't identify." She whispered, still standing in his arms.

Logan heads outside with the stuff and goes to a trashcan he took a few steps and stopped. Listening to the birds he walked again. He stopped one more time at the trash can and said, "What do you want? It's not nice to sneak up from someone from behind. Espicaly with some...killer out and about." He turned around and sees Claire behind him along with Naomi spying on them as she hid behind the door grinning.

"I just have to be on guard in protecting someone, wether or not I know who they are or not. Of course you can help me out as well. Any clues, any informaton, any suspictions you have, you come to me. Leave me the responsability to protect you all. It's what we detectives do after all." Jack felt the heat from her cheeks as his lips brushed against her in a light kiss. "Just trust me.."

Claire smiled at Logan and shrugged. "Well, I think that after that bit at the dining table, I think the killer would be laying low for awhile." She stated, her accent thick with the angelic sound of her voice. Her purple eyes scanning the field and the flowers that were planted by the gardeners. She wasn't used to standing around in the gardens and yards. Usually she was out and about driving, eating in the dining room or in her own room. "And I wasn't sneaking." She stated, her hands still in her pockets. "You can't sneak up on someone when they know you're behind them." Claire stood beside the man and nudged his arm with her elbow.

Mercedes closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, letting her nerves calm a bit before she opened them. It was hard to trust people. And she had her own reasons, not like Jack would really care anyway. Feeling him kiss her, she blushed again and moved a little in his embrace, getting more comfortable against him. The least she could do is try to trust him. It was better than not trusting him. Nodding, she moved her gaze from his eyes down to his lips.

All Logan could do was nod at the female chauffeur. He didn't like the elbow to his arm but didn't saty a word of it. "You he'll be questioning you soon Claire. I hope you don't lie to him. I would hate to see a girl like you be the the one causing the mistress so much rage. You should know that by now." He said calmly to her. He dumps the items in the trash and walks back in the house with her. "Now if you'd excuse me, I need to see the mistress."

Jack felt the embrace she gave as he went forward. His arms were already around Mercedes so he might as well make her feel real good to calm her nerves by giving her a more passionate kiss. his body clinged to her lolita dress as his fingers ran through her blonde hair. It was when the lovely embrace was parted that began to blush. "Meet me in my room, we can continue this 'trust' exercise from there. Unless you want to do it now." he whispered in her ear before kissing her again.

Claire listened to him. She shrugged. "I don't have anything to hide." Smirking she walked back into the castle with him. Raising an eyebrow, she stopped after Logan spoke. Did Adelay and Logan have a 'thing'? She thought before continuing into the dining room to finish her meal. Sitting in her original spot, she finished off her food quickly, but didn't move from the table while everyone else ate.

Mercedes opened her eyes and looked up at him, looking around, she cleared her throat and stepped out of his embrace after her kissed her again. Wiping any wrinkles out of her dress, she looked at him. "Later." She stated and walked back down the hall, turning a corner to find her room. Her stomach was upset from the events at the dinner table and she needed to lay down for a bit.

Logan reached the dining room and see her there. He notice a few people still there, but he ignore then and goes stright to her. "Madame, I shall be your feast." He whispered in her ear saying that he'll offer ups his blood for her. It wasn't a big deal for him since he and Mercedes does it for her.

Jack nod his head and sees her leave. He still felt hungry and he quietly looked around the kitchen for a snack. He opened the refrigerator to see another bottle od wine. To him, another shot of the bubbly wouldn't hurt a man. He looks around to see no one was there. He uncocks it and too a swig of it only to spit it out. "This ain't red wine!" he muttered to himself. The taste of iron was on his lips and he examines to liquid again. His mouth dropped when he discovered it was blood.

Adelay smirked when Logan whispered in her ear. Licking her lips, she turned her head and looked at him, her red eyes gazed into his. Covering her fangs with her lips, she ran her glove covered finger tips down the side of his neck. Though she didn't mind the blood offered to her at the dinner table, warm blood always made her hunger flare.

Nicole walked into the kitchen just as he spit the dark red substance out onto the floor. "Jack," she questioned. "Are you okay?" Seeing the bottle in his hand, she moved to politely grab the bottle from him. Not minding the blood on the floor at the moment, she quickly thought of excuses as to why there was blood in the fridge.

Logan smiled and tilts his neck for her. There were already bite marks on him from the countless time she bit him. Thankfully, she's kind enough to heal them before infectio. "I'm ready, my mistress." He tlss her as he clinches his fist knowing that this will sting alittle once she sinks her fangs into him.

jack looked at nicole before she took the bottle away. "Miss. Nicole...why the hell his there blood on this wine?" He asked with a glaring look on his face. He could already see her eyes moving about as if she was coming up with an excuse to fool him. He soon remember waht Andrew said during dinner and smirked at her. "I'll tell you now, if you lie to me, I'll make you you live to regret it." He warned her as he takes the bottle of cold blood back.

Her hypersensitive ears could hear what the commotion was in the kitchen and she smirked against Logans neck. Spotting one of the marks that he had there, she gently ran the tips of her fangs along the sensitive skin of his neck, clutching the back of his tux, she closed her eyes and kissed the spot on his neck where she dragged her fangs and sat back down in her chair, waiting for Jack to storm out any moment now.

Nicole bit her bottom lip as he took the bottle back. Hoping someone else would walk into the kitchen, but she highly doubted it unless Oliver decided to storm in. Fiddling with her thumbs, she couldn't yell at him. She was just a chef, it wasn't her place to scold him for snooping around the kitchen for something to eat. "I-um, I can't really tell you." It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the truth either. "I'm sorry."

"I'm giving you one more chance, tell me about this blood." He demanded from fer and wasn't going to let this one slide. Soon enough, Oliver came into the kitchen. "Nicole, dinner is done come help clear the table." He tells her. He too listen ed and knew that Nicole was in a pinch and decided to interfear. "We'll talk more later, you got work to do." He tells her and heads back to the dining room were Adelay and Logan were close together.

Nicole gave Jack an apologetic look and ran after Oliver, proceeding to quickly help clear the table. Looking up at Adelay and Logan, she brushed it off. They tended to be like that sometimes, it was pretty normal now. Smiling slightly, she gathered all the dirty plates and stacked them neatly so she could take them back into the kitchen.

Allie waited for her brother to finish before she got up and they both left the dining room and back to their cottage near the gardens.

Logan looked at Adelay and stood up knowing that she still didn't quenched her thirst. "I'll be in your chambers milady, there you may feast without any distractions." He tells her and he leaves to head there. Jack sighed hearing this and decides to do alittle midnight investigation, after his meeting with Mercedes. Though he is trying to find the blackmailer and attempted murderer, he'll need to know what she's being blackmailed about. It was plain as day that no one would tell him why, so he'll have to do it himself.

Andrew finished and goes to his little sister. "Come, we had a long day. And we must finish that project as well tomorrow." He said and held her hand.

Adelay nodded and watched him as he walked off. Just as Logan left, Naomi came out from around the corner. The vampiress looked at the girl but didn't say anything. The twins always tended to run off here and there, it was all innocent fun to her. She'd wait though, Naomi and Noah weren't apart too long for what she knew.

Nicole brought back the stack of dishes and set them in the sink, not looking at Jack as she did so and frantically walked out of the kitchen.

Allie nodded and grasp her brother's hand, walking out of the dining room with him. "Good," she yawned. "I'm getting sleepy."

Noah appeared in front od Adelay as she looked at his twin sister, both have smiles on their face as they knew something she didn't. Jack sees the twins and wondered what they're up to. "We got some news, truth to tells. But your room really smells." the say and snickered. They soon said it again in a sing-song manner and danced around the dining room. "The hell...?" Jack muttered and looks at Adelay. "May I see your chambers. The twin may give me the creeps, but I think something's up." He whispered to her.

Adelay looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Now she was a suspect? The hell. Growling, she pushed herself away from the table and stood up. No wonder why she hated almost all humans. Without a word, she turned and headed to her bed chambers. She didn't say anything, only a growl escaped her throat before she reached the door to the stair case that led to her room.

Elizabeth watched Adelay get up and leave. Deciding that it was time for her to get up as well, she watched the twin dance around the dining room and looked at the dirty table cloth. The table was cleared, all but the vase of dark red roses in the middle of the long table. Picking up the white vase, she turned and walked to a small stand in the dining room and set the vase upon it. It'll take forever to get the blood out of the white table cloth. If the twins needed help, she'd gladly help them. Her pink hair was curled down her left shoulder as she turned around to look at the twins as they danced around.

Jack follows her to her chambers. He had a back feeling about this, it was just one day into the investigation and already there was trouble. Shady servent, two attempted kills, and a madman or madwoman that's making his client's life a living hell. As they head up, Logan rushes over to them. "Mistress, it's terrible...I wouldn't step in your room if i was you. Mr. Holiday please follow I found something that you need to see." Logan said and Jack nod.

He led the way to her chambered and he opens the door. "Good God man, the hell is that smell!?" Jack said and Logan gave him a clothes pin for his nose. He enters to see before his garlic on her bed. It had the look and the smell of it but there were two unique things about it. One, All of it was colored red, and Two, it was all line up to show the message "BLOOD."

Shawn sees his partner and the twins and decides to light up another cigarette. "Okay you two, enoug of the games. Did you really have to do that to the mistress. She looked pretty pissed off, even more than usuall." he said as he helps Elizabeth strighten up.

Adelay stopped and when they opened the door, she covered her nose and mouth with both hands. Moving back farther from her room and turned her back and set one hand on the wall, leaning against it. Making a fist with her hand, she punched the wall, bruising her knuckles but she didn't care. This was ridiculous. Someone is going to die tonight if she got her hands on who ever's been doing this.

Elizabeth stopped as Shawn lit a cigarette and smiled at him. Beginning to fold the table cloth, she had one half of the table exposed and the white material neatly folded. Pushing in the chairs to the exposed half of the table, she looked at the twins as they stopped. Naomi frowned and looked at her brother. "But, the mistress needed to know about her room." She stated, her hands behind her back. "Its our job to protect her." She grinned and skipped around the table.

The two herd the punch and heads over to her. "Mistress...please calm down. Y-You can use my room to sleep for the night." Logan insisted as he tries to calm her down. He had seen and felt her wrath before and was a beautiful sight. It even caused the cheerful twins to cry. Jack, picking up one and peeling off one of the cloves took a bite of it. "It's food coloring." He said describing the red color of the garlic. He placed it back and sketched this on the note book. He tells hem that he got the clue down and Logan nod his head. "I'll have Shawn and Elizabeth clean this up." Logan said and got his cell phone to call them up. This was how he and Mercedes usually comunicate to their servents if far away.

"We may be heads of the Laundry, but she is like a mother to us." Noah replied as he did the same thing with Naomi. The two blondes grabbed the table cloth and skipped their way to the laundry mat. "After this, we should toy with the new guest." Noah said to his sister. Once they left, Shawn got a phone call from logan. He gave out a big sigh and looks at Elizabeth. "We got another mess to clean up. Oh and bring a gas make too." He tells her.

"Fucking bastard can't even do it themself! They have to sneak in my room to do their dirty work!" Moving to punch the wall again, she heard a slight crack when she did so. Figuring she either cracked the marble or she broke her knuckles at this point she didn't care. She needed a bath, her dinner was ruined, her favorite wine glass broken and now she couldn't sleep in her room tonight. She was beyond pissed. She wanted to bite someone or scream. Or even both. Even ring someone's neck. Which she hoped would be soon...

Naomi nodded, agreeing with her brother about Adelay being like a mother. Holding her fair share of the long table cloth, they soon entered the laundry room. "Mistress did say to keep an eye on him while he was here." She giggled. "But do you think that's a good idea?" She asked, standing on her tip toes to turn on the washer. Quickly, she went to get the most powerful stain remover they had.

Back
Top Bottom