Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

"You could say that..." He showed her the letter opener. It was sharp enough to cut individual letters. On the papers were some notes, hate notes. It writes, in detail how much he despises this person. He didn't put that persons name, just an X to represent however he was talking about. More over, the word "revenge" and "payback" was put in each note. "And he looked like a nice guy too." he muttered to himself.

Andrew showed a determined face infront of Adelay. He had to do this, though he knew it was a long shot. He nod to himself and showed a smile. "Mi'lady. I request that you give my sister, Allie more resonsability. She isn't a baby and has done more work then me." It was a simple request, but it ment every word of it.

Elizabeth skimmed over the letters he was showing and gasped, tears forming in her eyes once again. To keep from sobbing at the feeling of her own trust and heart ripped out of her chest, she covered her mouth. Letting out a soft, broken form of a 'sorry', the pink haired woman ran out of the room and down the hall. She just wanted to be alone.

Adelay looked at the gardener and raised a delicate eyebrow. More responsibility? Setting her elbows on the desk she was currently sitting behind, she formed her hands together by lacing her fingers. Her pale, soft and cold hands dangling lazily. "You and your sister are gardeners. What more responsibility do you need." It was a rhetorical question. Didn't they have enough work by being on their hands and knees all day in dirt? This was starting to bore her. Even now, the paperwork was beginning to look good.

Jack could see it on her face. It was as if she was in love with him only to see it shatter. He puts the letters back in his drawer and finished up. "Thats the last room. All that's left is the females room, a full search of Adelay's room and attic." He thought to himself and streched.

Shawn sees Elizabeth running toward his direction only to see her pass by. "Liz...Elizabeth wait!" I said and chased her down the hall. He of all people hate to see her cry.

"I don't care about me, I'm okay with the labor I have. It's just that I hate that you and Mercedes are treat her more like a baby than you do with the twins, and they're 3 years younger than her." He tells her. A glare went stright at her as he noticed the bored look on her. A look he hated alot.

Elizabeth turned the corner of the hall sharply, ignoring Shawn who ran after her. The girl almost slammed into Mercedes. If the blonde hadn't seen her, she would of been pummeled. Frowning at Elizabeths disarray, she then watched as Shawn turned the corner after her. "What happened?" She asked, hearing a light sob echo down the hall as Elizabeth more than likely went to the maid's chambers to be in her room.

Adelay suppressed a sigh that threatened to escape her lips. The twins were like her own children and Mercedes... Well the wench had some important duties as a head maid in the castle. "So you wish to stop having people treat your sister like a child?" her voice was soft yet it held boredom and slight venom at the same time. "And how do you expect her to grow when you treat her as a child as well?"

"Excuse me, Mercedes." Shawn said and avoided her second collision. He had a feeling where she went had heads stright to her room. Glad to see that her door wasn't lock, he opens and closed it behind him. "Liz, please tell me what's wrong." He said going to her.

"Since when? It's true, I give her more to do behind your back, but she loves gardening. She wants a career out of it." He let out a few deep breaths as he looks at her once more. He could tell that her answer would still be the same and his word were just falling on deaf ears. With a simple scoff, he turns and leaves her study.

Elizabeth was laying on her perfectly made bed. Her light pink dress cascading over the white sheets and her pink hair spread out around her shoulders. She was laying on her stomach with her face buried into one of the pillows so muffle her cries. "Just-just go away." Her soft voice was somewhat understandable but still muffled by the pillow. She didn't look at his handsome face. She couldn't. Not right now.

Adelay watched the gardener leave her study. So the girl wanted a profession in gardening, huh? Well maybe once this case was solved, then maybe. If the little girl wasn't the culprit, she'd let her have her dream come true. But until then, she wasn't going to take anymore kind decisions. She already paid for it dearly once and she wasn't going to be nice to someone who might be a thief.

"No, I can't do that" He said and sits beside her on the bed. "You always look over me when I feel down and now I returning the favor." He lifts her face off the bed and wipes her eyes. The love he had for Elizabeth was as plain as day. Her smile has always brighten his day and he could see that this was he chance to return the favor. "You know you can tell me anything." He said to her.

Jack look outside a window of a few minutes. He was trying to connect a few dots in this case but so far none seems to be connecting. He pinched the bridge of his nose while looking outside. It was there he saw someone sneaking off. From the looks of things it was the male chef, Oliver. He was looking around as if no one would catch him out of the kicken for some reason. Jack had to check this out for himself, however, someone else had other plans for the detective. With a mask on and holding a rag dipped in chloroform, the person grabs him from behind and plants the rag on his face.

He struggled a bit but was getting weaker. Out of desperation he slammed his attacker against the door. The attacker groaned as the door knob hits their lower back and lets go. In pain, the attacker had no choice but to flee, but will most likely come back. Not getting a chance to see the figure of his attacker, Jack struggles down the hallway, but eventually passes out onto the floor.

Elizabeth turned her gaze away from him. Too ashamed of her current state of distress, blinking away the rest of the wetness threatening to fall as tears down her cheek. The woman shifted her dress so he wasn't sitting on it and sat up alittle as well. Her green eyes staring down at the soft dainty hands in her lap. "I-I was in your room cleaning when Jack began to do his searching of the rooms today." Her bottom lip trembled a bit and tears began to form in her already red and puffy eyes. "He found your letters..."

Mercedes jumped at the sudden thud and ran down the hall. She hoped it wasn't one of the twins rough housing and ended up with one of them hurt. Nor did she hope that someone broke something. Picking up her dress so she wouldn't trip over it, she stopped, seeing a figure on the floor. It was Jack. Kneeling down beside him, she made sure that he was still breathing before shaking his shoulder. What the hell happened? She was gone for 15 minutes and the guy was already on the ground. "Jack. Wake up."

"He what?" Shawn gasped. Those notes were private. It was the only way he could release his anger. He couldn't believe every dark secret in those notes were viewed by another. "Elizabeth, they weren't about you, nor would it ever be about you." He said holding her hand. "It understand if you don't like me now." He said sighing.

"Ungg....huh?" Jack was a bit out of it. that chloroform really took it out of him. His head was spinning and he was trying his best not to fall over again. Once his eyes were in good view he saw Mercedes and he leans over her. "Chloroform...blackmaier attack...Get Adelay...." He mutters out before passing out again.

Elizabeth shook her head and looked up at him. "No." She said softly. "I know they couldn't of been about me." her hand reached out and brushed over his, her hand forming around his, her fingers lacing between his own. "But it saddens me that you have so much hate for someone...."

Mercedes nodded and left him where he was on the floor. Not bothering to touch him again. Picking up her dress again, she ran toward Adelay's study. It was usually the first place she'd look if she was in need to talk to the vampiress. Stopping in the door way, she held her arm against the door frame and clutched her chest to catch her breath. "Adelay....Jack was attacked. He's passed out in the hall." The pale featured woman got out of her chair and followed Mercedes as quickly as she could down the halls to get to Jack. Looking down at his form, her eyebrow raised again. "How did this happen?"

"I didn't know, I started this only a week ago. Adelay and Logan are just too cruel and I had to let out my rage somehow." He tells her. He he sheads a tear not only for the guilt of making his crush cry, but the fact that she was the only one he care for the most. "Elizabeth. No more tears and I'll let go of my rage. A pink angel like you shouldn't shead those tears." His hand firmly laced hers as his other hand caressed his cheek. "Remember what I told you earlier?" he ased remembering kissing her lips.

Jack managed to be up on his feet after a few minutes. He sees both girls there as he caught his breath. "Your blackmailer has now declared war on me." He told them both and picks up the chemical rag. The foul stench was still in the air as he held it. "Where do you keep your chemicals? Any cleaners?" he asked them.

Elizabeth's face flushed a light pink and she nodded. Her eyes looking away sheepishly. Normally she wouldn't be so timid. But she was a bit fragile at the moment. "Yes. I remember. You said you wanted to kiss me again..." her eyes slowly moved to lock onto his gaze, then down his nose to his lips and chin. Then slowly back up to his eyes. "What about it?"

Adelay frowned an looked at him as he held the foul scented rag up for them to see. It was Mercedes who said something next. "That's a handkerchief. Every person in the staff has one with their initials. The twins thogt it was a great idea to give everyone their own for Christmas two years back..." To show him,she dug into the pockets of her apron and pulled one out. Her initials knitted in black in the upper right corner. Adelay watched. "The cleaning supplies are held in the basement in the caninet in the laundry room. The cleaners use them."

Shawn didn't say anything after she asked. Instead, he just gave her a deep passionate kiss. His lips touched her for what seemed like enternity, but it was only for a minute. He soon broke it off and looked into her eyes. His cheeks flus and his hans touching hers. "I like you...a whole lot. You always make me smile, you're my only friend here." he said confessing his feeling to her.

He looked at the rag and on there was the letter O. "Oliver...this is Olivers rag." he told them. A little wobbly at first, he manages to stand on his two feet. He nod his head and begins to head to the laundry. "Could he had gone there? Well it proves it wasn't him." he thought to himself.

"Okay you two, where's my handerchief? I did asked to have it done before lunch." Oliver said to the twins. "It was day...we though you got it." Noah said and his twin nod while they were juggling some balled-up socks.

Elizabeth opened her eyes from him kissing her and smiled softly. "You're one of my best friends here too." her hand formed around his and she cupped his cheek with her other hand. "That's why it hurt me so to see those letters. But I understand." thinking for a moment, she pulled away from him and smiled. "I have something for you." getting off her bed, she smoothed out her dress and ran her fingers through her naturally wavy hair before going over to her bookshelf.

Adelay shrugged a nonchalant shrug and looked at Jack. And look at the handkerchief again. She had one too, but it was tucked into her sleeve. "Mercedes," the blonde looked at her mistress. "Show Jack to the laundry room. I suppose he would like to search there Ritter now." with that said, she turned and headed back to her study.

Naomi looked at her brother. She was juggling three sock balls and her brother was smoothly handling four. She was having a bit of trouble. She threw one too high, which tumbled down and hot a vase. She winced as it circled around the small table in the hall and breathed a sigh of relief when it didn't shatter to the floor. She looked at Oliver. "Yeah. It's done. But you should have it now."

Shawn smiled and nod his head at her word. "I get rid of them, if it'll make you not cry anymore tears." He said as hw watched her go to her bookshelf.

"Thanks Mercedes." He said and kissed her cheek out of kindness. "Before I was attacked, I saw Oliver outside. and away from Nicole. It quite odd for him to do that after what I saw in his room." Jack told her.

"But I don't don't have it. Was there anyone else that came here?" He asked the twins. He grabs the sock ball and hands it to Naomi with a smile on his face. As he looked at the shelves he sees a line of chemical bottles that the the cleaners use use to clean the house. The twin thousght it was cute to line them up and alphabetical order. He then notice that the line had a gap that was labeled Chloroform.

She ran her hands and finger tips all the spines of the books and stopped to pull out a grey leather book. It wasn't too small. Just a normal size but a little old looking. Wiping the front cover with her hand, she smiled at the imprinted golden letters in the front and made her way back over to him. "I know the front says 'Elizabeth' but I never used it." sitting back down beside him, she smiled. As if she were never sad. "It's a journal. Use it to express your feelings. Not with letters."

Mercedes frowned as she walked with him down the halls to the laundry room. A small smile on her face after he kissed her cheek. "What do you mean what you found in his room?" Her blue eyes glanced up at him with questions.

The twins looked at eachother and shrugged. "We've been having fun with the laundry and we went up to get miss Adelay's laundry and when we came back a bottle of cleaning supplies were missing. We thought Elizabeth used it to clean."

Shawn blushed as he touched the book and then her hand. "You're too kind to me Elizabeth. I will cherish this and I promise not want write my hate in it." He placed the journal an her side dresser next to her be and caresses her cheek. "Elizabeth...I wwant to express my kindness to you." He blushed before kissing her once more.

"Well...he has a book under his bed. Not sure if it was a diary or not, but he's been privately writiing down bad habits and secrets. I'm not sure if its his or someone elses. One of them included about Adelay being a vampire." He tells Mercedes. Once in the Laundry room, they see Oliver and the twins. "My rag!" the cook said and took it. He soon cover his nose smelling the chemical. "What the heck happened to it?!" He said.

Elizabeth was stunned at first when he kissed her again but kissed him back. Her lips softly pressed against his. Her eyes closed and her hand moved to form gently around his neck. She was glad he liked her gift. And she hoped it would really help.

Mercedes looked at Oliver and the twins continued to play wig the balls of socks, throwing them at eachother and hiding. "You mean you didn't know where your hankerchief was?" The foul smelling odor radiating off of it as it was passed from Jack back to Oliver.

"Elizabeth..." Shawn said as he soon lays her down on her bed. His lips continue to roance her lips as his body got closer to her.It soon left her lips and on to her cheek then on to her neck. "I'll give you more then my kindness, I'll give you my love." He whispered and kiseed her nack once more.

Oliver told them what happend and it caused Jack to tap his chin. "If that's true, then there's no doubt that the cleaners chloroform bottle was stolen as well." He told them. "I'm seeing a pattern in this case. Our blackmailer was laughing it up with the money Adelay is giving him. But not that I'm here, he or she fears that their meal ticket will come to an end. In order for that not to happen, the jerk will want me well...dead. And wants you to take the fall by stealing your stuff. Like Maxs' gun or Olivers rag, for some examples." he concluded.

Elizabeth looked up at him and swallowed. She was a bit nervous but she couldn't deny she loved him. And she secretly wanted this. Holding him close, she gripped the backs of his shoulders and softly moaned his name, enjoying the feel of him against her body.

Mercedes looked at him. "So then, you know whose been doing this? You should tell Adelay right away!" her hands were pressed over her chest, excited that he was actually close to solving this case.

Hi frangers ran across her lovely pink hair as his body moved along with hers. He wanted this to happen. He couldn't denay it anylonger. His feeling for Elizabeth were too great that he couldn't contain it any longer. Hehis lips left her neck as he begains to take off aritles of her maid outfit. He smiled once the first layers of their clothes were off.

"Not so fast!" He said to her and and crossed his arms. "I still need one or two more solid pieces of evidence. Once I got have them I can then pinned the blackmailer." He soon sighed with relief and pointed to Mercedes and Oliver. "Just like the twins, you two are not the blackmailer." he said and proved it to them with the notes he gathered. Oliver knew it wasn't him, but sighed with relief not that he wouldn't be framed, espically for Nicoles' sake.

Elizabeth opened her eyes as her apron and dress were laid on the floor. Leaving her in the white under dressings that she wore. It was far different from the pink she normally wore. Smiling up at him. She pressed a hand to his cheek again and moved upward to kiss his lips softly.

Mercedes smiled and silently did a small happy dance that the twins eagerly joined in on. They spun around and did a small jig. The twins giggled. They knew they weren't to blame in the first place. They cared not for money and Mercedes didn't want to waste her tome with something such as stealing something to important.

Shawn was just in his black boxers as he felt his love kissed him. He gladly kissed her back as his hands touched her soft delecate skin. It soon touched the straps of her white bra and he blushed even more. His yellow eyes locked on the her green eyes and he simply removes it exposing her breasts. "Beautiful..." he said softly as his lips traveled down from her lips to her chest. He gave a few pecks to her breasts before sucking on them.

"Mercedes, I forgot to ask you. I still need your approval to look around the maids room." He told her. "You never know when a key clue might appear after all. Don't worry about the gardeners cottage, I got their okay yesterday." he added.

She laid back and blushed, closing her eyes as he suckled her. It sent heat all the way to her core and she couldn't help but moan onceore. Licking her lips, she moved her hands to his head, burying her fingers into his hair. Biting her bottom lip, she massaged his scalp.

Mercedes almost forgot. "You have my acceptance." she stated, wiping her hands on her apron after dancing with the twins. "Feel free to search any room you wish." she stated win a soft smile and looked at Oliver. "Um," she pointed to the handkerchief. "You might want to get that washed."

The arousal was getting to him as well as his lover. He sucking one breast while hone of his hand massaged the other. His eyes looked at her for every blissful moan that escaped her lips. His freen and rubbed and massaged her waist as it traveled down to her lower regions. It touched her wite panties and soon rubbed her most sensative spot on her as the pleasure to her breasts contiuned on.

"Indeed..." Oliver chuckled. he looked at the twins and already their noses were covered. "I'll do it my self kids." He smiled and tossed it in the washing machine. "Lunch should be serve in about 20 minutes, provided that Nicole followed the recipe and not cut corners like yesterday." He said and heads back to the Kitchen. Jack turned to Mercedies and held her hand. "I'll head there during dinner time. I'm going to check out the cottage first. You can tell Adelay my progress, but make sure it's in secret" he told Mercedes and heads outside.

Back
Top Bottom