Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

True's Life and rants!

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
http://cbs2.com/misc/fatal.bus.driver.2.1681928.html

I really don't care if anyone reads this or not, or even comments for that matter. I don't know if this is even considered a journal entry or rant right now.

The previous headline might not seem as though it's important just another stabbing, by someone who either has mental problems or just wanted to kill something that day. The full details I don't have however this issue is very close to my heart for the simple reason was the bus driver was my cousin. I know death is a part of life, this however is cruel. the 11:00pm news reported that the video via the camera on the bus was "Chilling." Which can only bring me to believe this was not a mental lapse but someone with the intent to kill. Why he would take it out on a man that wouldn't even hurt a fly I will never understand. My cousin was a kind person that wasn't the type to piss anyone off even if they were assholes. I know he was by far a better man than me, all I could think of when I heard was how badly I wanted to kill the one that stabbed my cousin to death. The new article is wrong his oldest is Ten years old. How is a ten year old going to understand that her father was stabbed brutally. His two youngest are 3 and 11 MONTHS today June 7th will be her first birthday and her father won't be there to see it. Six children being raise by his wife by herself until the oldest is able to help out.

This is really fucked up seriously yes the guy might be in custody but it isn't good enough. I can somewhat understand a rude driver getting stabbed but a hard working, kind person! This is what fucking pisses me off about this damn country, and even 'predetermined fate' "Everything happens for a reason." alright someone tell me(other then God's plan) tell me why this had to fucking happen! SHAME ON THE MOTHER FUCKING PASSENGERS THAT JUST LET THIS HAPPEN! Yes I understand children and mothers wanting to protect their child but you're going to tell me that there wasn't even ONE person who even bothered to help!. I can see someone being stabbed once and nobody noticing. my cousin was stabbed 17, yes SEVENTEEN MOTHER FUCKING TIMES! Why is it there isn't a soul, or at least around when you need one, to help prevent these sorts of things. Personally I would have chased the fucker down and gutted him with his own damn knife! Yes I'm a fucking hardass that would go to jail too but fuck it at least I didn't sit on my ass, hell I wouldn't even care if it took my life at least I went out doing the right thing!!

Yes once again someone's stupidity has brought me back in here. So I'm working on this Anne Rice vampire roleplay site for a friend of mine and she adds a chat feature. so i sign up for the program and no big deal I get a message from someone who would like to talk in yahoo so i give it to her and low and behold here is the conversations. I'll let you read them, I am just at a loss for words. she's been reported etc etc. steps taken etc etc... I though someone would want a good laugh so here it is. I am Raven

EDIT: Amanda and Cherryontop are the same person I had removed her account from my friends list before the second message so it didn't show her name.

Raven: hello
Amanda Robertson: hello your here now
Amanda Robertson: whats your asl again
Raven: 22 m cali
Amanda Robertson: 21 f ca
Amanda Robertson: where in cali if i may ask
Raven: you're in it
Raven: Cali is CA
Amanda Robertson: yes
Raven: jusr shorter form of saying it
Amanda Robertson: where in ca
Amanda Robertson: i know what cali
Amanda Robertson: and ca means
Raven: oh sorry lol
Amanda Robertson: im from daly city
Amanda Robertson: are you trying to be an asshole
Raven: no no I'm sorry I'm just not reading your questions properly
Amanda Robertson: oh ok
Amanda Robertson: whatever
Raven: I'm in perris
Amanda Robertson: really
Raven: I've been up for a good while so i'm misreading words. Yes I'm in perris
Amanda Robertson: what a coincidence
Amanda Robertson: how far are you from north perris blvd
Raven: right off R near the 215amona Expressway
Raven: belch I'm right before the 215 on ramona *
Amanda Robertson: so how far are you from there
Amanda Robertson: im asking you
Amanda Robertson: and im not asking your full address
Raven: about a mile and a half
Raven: maybe less
Amanda Robertson: ok
Amanda Robertson: hhmn
Amanda Robertson: do you like private swinger parties
Amanda Robertson: we have an event tom night
Amanda Robertson: just in case your interested let me know
Raven: I'm not much of a party person I always somehow feel left out.
Amanda Robertson: the more you need to mingle
Raven: true
Amanda Robertson: so if i invite you tomorrow
Amanda Robertson: do u think u can come
Amanda Robertson: lets cut the chase
Raven: I'm not really sure perhaps it's best to just talk for a while before just meeting up randomly
Amanda Robertson: just in case let me know
Amanda Robertson: coz theres an event tom night
Amanda Robertson: nearby
Amanda Robertson: ciao
Raven: perhaps after we talk more over the weeks I'd be more comfortable in going. I'm normally very ewasy going but something about mass groups just turns me off and into the quiet type
Amanda Robertson: too bad
Amanda Robertson: coz if your really interested with me
Amanda Robertson: just like what your trying to say now
Amanda Robertson: this is an uportunity already
Amanda Robertson: to meet me in person and take it from there
Amanda Robertson: but im just surprised thats your answer
Raven: I did state in my profile I wasn't looking for a relationship. and it is way too early to rush into meeting mainly since it's only been what five minutes of conversation between us?
Raven: if I was looking for a relationship it wouldn't be just sex out of the gate anyways. that isn't the proper way to treat a woman
Amanda Robertson: ok goodbye then
Amanda Robertson: i dont believe in words only
Amanda Robertson: reality requires meetups
Amanda Robertson is typing...
Amanda Robertson: dont bother to msg me back
Raven: yes they do but not from the first hello
Raven: oh well though it was nice talking to you while it lasted
Amanda Robertson: stay on cyber ok
Amanda Robertson: if thats your life
Amanda Robertson: but for me
Raven: lmao
Amanda Robertson: sorry i want it in person
Raven: you invitesd me to a swingers party and don't even know me
Raven: I want to know a person before I fuck them and one night isn't a long enough time frame to get to know somebody. but if thats all you want is a quick fuck then I wouldn't have bothered anyways. I've been used and abused before in the past and I won't let it happen again. Forgive me for being rational about this matter, I'm not a child I don't fuck anything just cause it has legs. I want a caring relationsip with someone that would love me and get to know me BEFORE decided to bounce on me and fuck my brains out
Amanda Robertson: lols
Amanda Robertson: im not taling about fucking
Amanda Robertson: im talking about meeting in person
Amanda Robertson: and taking it from there
Amanda Robertson: your making a big buzz out of it
Amanda Robertson: for obvious reason
Amanda Robertson: you only exist online
Amanda Robertson: and with words only
Raven: is it such a bad thing to becareful about the people you meet from the internet? it's called caution and it's a perfectly logical stand point. I'm not judging you I'm merely saying it's waaay to early for me to think about going out with someone I just meet through a monitor rather than have something in common with them and then deciding to meet up with them. honestly i understand wanting to have interaction with people I really do, but it seems from my point of view it just too soon, not to mention the place to go to is a bit unconventional. I mean seriously a swingers party? why not just a nearby eatery or a park. I'm sorry i'm not a party person I never have been and i gave sound reasoning for it you want to meet up fine but lets do it elsewhere. I'm not going to no swingers party....
Raven: where I just don't know anybody. I mean sure if we were friends for a good long while then I would consider it but the fact is we aren't even close to being friends and tomorrow is a bit soon for parties. you want to meet fine I know a couple of places near by we can meet at. But I won't go out partying.
Amanda Robertson: lols
Amanda Robertson: stop messaging me ok
Last message received on 6/14 at 1:44 AM

An hour later............

cherryontop215: hi mr. words
cherryontop215: lol
Raven: hi
cherryontop215: lols
cherryontop215: your just good at words
Raven: how so?
cherryontop215: ask yourself
cherryontop215: when someone asked you to meet up in person
cherryontop215: and you just deny it
cherryontop215: it means
cherryontop215: that your just only good at words
Raven: I said i would meet up but I wasn't going to no party
cherryontop215: nice style
cherryontop215: i like it
Raven: it's funny how you say for me not to message you and then you message me back. So which is it? Am I just all words or will you accept the offer?
cherryontop215: unlee youll go to the party
cherryontop215: or
cherryontop215: how about dont go to the party but help me with my popularity ratings
cherryontop215: what do u think
Raven: explain
cherryontop215: i just need some more votes
cherryontop215: to make it in the top 5
cherryontop215: so its just that
cherryontop215: help me with my ratings
cherryontop215: and lets meet up
cherryontop215: not in a party
Raven: how would I help with the votes?
cherryontop215: just sign up in the dating site so u can help me
cherryontop215: by rating my page
cherryontop215: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.lovezpot.com/invites/1522-sweet-arwen-">http://www.lovezpot.com/invites/1522-sweet-arwen-</a><!-- m -->

cherryontop215: here pls take a look
cherryontop215: its free to sign up
cherryontop215: just register so u can rate my page from the inside
cherryontop215: thats all
Raven: I'll do it if it's free but if during the registartion it asks for a credit card I can't do it being i don't own a credit card
cherryontop215: your really good at this
cherryontop215: i like you
cherryontop215: your a real person
Raven: you think I'm pulling your chain but I'm serious I don't own one i've been scammed too much
cherryontop215: ok
cherryontop215: whatever
cherryontop215: are u done now ?
Raven: i'm working on it
cherryontop215: look
cherryontop215: dont waste your time ok
cherryontop215: you know every site requires age verification and if not
cherryontop215: they only give free memberships
cherryontop215: to potential paying clients too
cherryontop215: or else everyone will just avail it
Raven: I have id to verify my age I can contanct them with the number to prove so i've done it before
cherryontop215: are u done now
cherryontop215: or you have some more stories
Raven: alright look I've had enough. I know the scam I know the falsehoods but whatever. You weant to con me and it isn't going to work you say i'm all words but I'm not the one making up bargans just to meet up. metting up isn't important to you at all, you just like to get inside peopels heads and fuck with them to get them to do your bidding. So it's simple you really want to meet I'll do it public and nowhere else. So it's your call you prove that meeting is important to you without strings or YOU are the one thats all talk
cherryontop215: ]copy and paste
Raven: you truly are ignorant
cherryontop215: can u stop popping
cherryontop215: and leave me alone
cherryontop215: indian ass
Raven: how little you know I'm german, Irish, dutch AND native american but you want to believe anythign someones profile say without getting to know them jokes on you I never claimed to be full blooded Indian.
Raven: so here's how it's going to work you message me one more time and I'm reporting you and your scam to the operators of Yahoo. my profile says it all about me and you've hit the worst side of me possible
cherryontop215: leave me alone
Raven: with pleasure

Back
Top Bottom