Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for company? Short term role plays. (M/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnlightenedAneurysm

Super-Earth
Welcome to my request thread.

I am EnlightenedAneurysm. In private messages you can call me Jack, however in chat or in any of the threads on the board I would much rather prefer EA.

Before we get started I would like to set out a few points of interest. These take less than a minute to read. If you find yourself unable to hold your attention for that long, please leave.

1. I am only interested in MxM roleplays.

2. You do not have to be a male to 'play' a male.

3. I will only roleplay in PMs.

4. I appreciate great grammar and spelling.

5. I only write in third person, please do the same.

6. I am happy to play either dominant or submissive, however I do not do the whole leash and collar thing... For now.

7. I will not do the things listed below

Watersports
Scat
Violence (This includes tearing)
Extreme BDSM
Furries
Macro (Penis larger than seven inches)
Micro (Penis smaller than four inches)
------------

Now all that formal stuff is out of the way, below you can find a few scenarios which I am currently interested in. I fully intend to add others to the collection although I have set myself no deadline. If none of the below interest you then please suggest your own.

I have an f-list and a Rabbit Hole. I am aware that they do not seem to be that exciting, but if you've got something you'd like to try out then at the very least ask. I might learn that I like it myself.

Prostitute/Client

There are two scenarios possible for this pairing. The prostitute can either be one with some class, in which case we could be in a brothel, or a hotel where something has been 'arranged'; or the other option is the far sleazier alternative where the prostitute is on the streets and is picked up. I do not mind which one is chosen, however I will ask that if you want to be the client, then you state which one you'd prefer in the private message.

Party/Gathering

1. Typical Student Party

Parties are fun. It's time to let loose. The drinks are poured, the joints are lit and the night is in full swing. You may know me, or be a complete stranger; this doesn't matter. You may be gay, bisexual or a little bit curious. I don't discriminate, just let me know that you're interested and we'll take it from there.

(May add more. Open for suggestions for different party scenarios)

Cabin 4004

Ferry crossings can be excruciatingly boring and with young children running about the deck it is hardly relaxing. A place of privacy is always desired which is why Jack always books a luxury cabin. Balcony, television and a double bed. All that's missing is someone to spend those hours with. He sits at the bar at the far end of the ferry, looking for someone who's interested.

Blackmailing Brother

After returning home from work late one evening one brother finds the other in his bedroom, taking money from his wallet. He decides that he will use this information and instead of telling their parents and/or the police he'll take advantage of the brother who he has previously been attracted to. I don't mind if the brother who is being blackmailed is either co-operative or against it or whatever. I don't mind the ages of these two characters as long as its above 17.

RE: Looking for company? (M/M)

Hey,
I would love to rp with you. I'm up for short term, long term, whatever. I will say my grammar is decent, not always the best. But I do reread my posts before I send them and check them for any errors. I actually have a prostitute in my arsenal of characters and he's 18. Here is the link to him if you want to see him or check him out: http://www.f-list.net/c/akira%20nakamura
I'm very flexible on background and whatnot like that, so if there is something you don't like about it, I'll probably be willing to change it.
Hope to hear from you soon,
AlexsSketches

RE: Looking for company? (M/M) (New Blackmail Scenario)

^ Sorry mate, haven't checked the thread recently. If you're still interested give us a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom