Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Updated Literate 1x1 Search (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: I'm currently looking for more in-depth stuff. You'll see this again, but I know that I have a lot of kinks and things listed, but I'm getting tired of single-paragraph roleplays that kinda peter out after a while. So let's try to keep it closer to 2-3 paragraphs or so.

Glad to see you’ve found your way in here!

I just need to set up a few ground rules about roleplaying.

First of all, I am a literate insofar as I know how to write. I have (for the most part) proper grammar and good spelling. I can write between one and two paragraphs, and I have to ask the same from my partners. I’ve grown weary of one- and two-liners. Also, under no circumstances may you use netspeak. i cant stannd it wen ppl cant type right. See? Kinda sucks.

Second, a brief apology to those who don’t do the dirty roleplays. I do also do much more vanilla, plain, cutesy romance and stuff, and in fact I love mixing smutty scenes with lovey-dovey stuff. So don’t please please please don’t let yourself get turned off by my love of kink.

On the opposite side of the coin, I’m not looking for straight-up smut. I’ve become bored with people who PM me, do all the set-up, and then end up giving me a few lines where they pound away into my character or ask me to do the same to them. I’m not asking to keep it PG, but for the love of God, I want a little more build-up.

So, bearing all these things in mind, stuff I like to do or ideas I have:
-General romance (High school, College, Any adult kind of setting)
-Fantasy (Any kind of magic, inhuman races, etc.)
-Kidnapping
-Slave/Pet
-Young Characters (No younger than 16, as per the rules)
-Incest (MotherxDaughter, SisterxSister, Twins)

And please note that any of these can be combined into one. To give you some ideas, here’s a few I might want to try out. Please feel free to suggest your own:
-Kinda craving a romance where one of the characters is blind (or perhaps has some other condition).
-Princess/Spoiled girl is given a slave for her birthday
-Sister/Mother/Daughter/Roommate/Friend walks in on girl doing self-bondage and they begin exploring it together
-Schoolgirl is kidnapped and turned into slave – I also like to add in a Stockholm syndrome to this one and have the girl fall in love with her captor
-Some kind of work/business-related roleplay – anything including a nurse, maid, businesswoman, secretary, etc. I know that’s vague, but this one has a lot of possibilities
-Any kind of set-up involving a student and a teacher, with either one being the one in control.
-A girl goes to a photoshoot with either a regular magazine or bondage magazine and ends up getting kidnapped or whatever suits the situation.
-A woman decides to hire a call-girl, dancer, or prostitute. As usual, this could go about a million different ways. Ask me for some further ideas!
-Something involving a harem – I don’t really have a plot here either, I’d just like to have this as a setting.
-Modern or futuristic setting involving robotic/android slaves and Mistresses.
-A romance between two slaves (this would require one of us doubling up)
-A demon captures an angel and turns her into a submissive fallen angel slave.
-A witch working for a king and queen kills them and takes the princess as her wife/slave.
-I don’t often do fan-based RPs, but I’m looking to do a sort-of Firefly RP focusing on companions.
-A thief breaks into a house to find one of its residents in self bondage. She quickly makes sure they can’t escape, and decides to take her home along with all the other goods that she’s stolen (this can either be a woman alone in an apartment, a daughter or mother taking advantage of the family being out, whatever works)
-Getting into a prominent sorority on campus turns out to be a lot of work. Every new pledge is told they must become the slave of one of the upper-classmen for the rest of the semester.
-A goth girl in high school has been slowly learning magic. She decides to use it to ruin a popular girl’s life, control her body and mind and slowly turn her into her own little goth slave.

-I’ll also do a roleplay as a male character, but in those cases at the moment I’m only looking to play as a strictly submissive character.
-I am contemplating and occasionally willing to do what I guess you could call a half-yuri roleplay. I’ll take the role of a male who is either femmed or magically trans-gendered or trans-sexed into a girl

More will be added as I think of them

Now, in case it helps any, I have a list of potential fetishes and turn-ons and the like (Ask if you don’t know what anything is). A fuller version can always be located in my On/Off:
-Bondage
-Teasing
-Leather/Lace
-Lingerie
-Forced orgasms
-Petplay
-Ageplay
-Exhibitionism (Displaying nudity or bondage in public)
-Hypnosis
-Cages
-Collars
-Lolita (The younger dominating the older)

And because I’ve had this stuff suggested or I’ve read about it and just wanna stop things before they start, turn-offs:
-Action/Adventure/Battle/Fighting Stuff (Less of a turn-off, and more just something I cannot roleplay, despite my best intentions)
-Excessive dirty talk
-Rough torture
-Scat (Shit)
-Golden showers (Pissing)
-Bestiality (Sex with animals)
-Futanari (Girl with guy parts)

I think that’s about it! Please let me know what you think!

?~Billiam~?

RE: My Updated 1x1 Search (FxF)

I would love to rp with you. The goth plot is the one that is catching my attention we could discus this over Aim or yahoo.
tonnessona- Aim
tonnessona@yahoo.com

Bump. Roleplay with her! She's amazing! ;)

Hello, pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am a male interested in pursuing female characters as well as male characters, and I would look forward to doing some FxF stuff if that's what most excites you. ;-)

PM if you're interested, for I'd also like to talk to you about the systems in which you RP, being it Thread, PM, or IMs, because recently I've been looking for some more direct instant messaging partners. <3

It's sad this is a FxF search, but I'll at least give you a bump for good luck.

I'm interested in the 'Rich girl getting a slave for her b-day idea' ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom