Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paula

Super-Earth
I am searching for a RP partner, who is either a lit or semi-lit. I don't really care about how much you type, all that matters is what you type. I prefer, quality over quantity. More over, I am into taboo roleplays. So, please read my hole before even attempting to post a reply to this request. I am mostly into guys, but I am quiet open to play with another girl, if the plot is sufficiently luring and persuasive. And I never played a dom and I neither will I ever play a sub. So, just don't come to me if you wanna dominate the proceedings. Its always, "you will get what you give" with me.

P.S: If you reply to me, please be sure that you are creative enough. I never liked the routine cliche wank-over-your-body scenes.

I'm always interested in doing something. Just PM if I interest you in any way.

Please be proactive when fixing the details of the plot. Seems like no one writes hardly more than a sentence or two.

Yea.. well, as I said you got to be little more proactive than that. The replies of one sentences gives me an impression that you are either not serious about the role or you are lazy. Either way, I wouldn't like it

Is see. Well then I apologize for any for of inconvenience and misleading I may have done. I truly do wish to start something up with you, and I will put forth a better effort in discussion of ideas. It's not often that my ideas catch, and this would something I'd really be interested in. Next time, I'll try to onlu discuss ideas instead of ideas and then watching kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom