Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercenaries (sinfulrook & Loveme)

He winced a bit at her touch, feeling a little pain in the scar, but then smiled at her. "They hurt a little bit, but it's nothing, I've had worse." He told her and took her hand in his, gently rubbing it in his hand. "It's rather dark out, perhaps we should sleep." He told her and layed down next to her, facing her.

Nodding, she spoke. "Well be fine..." Her voice slowly trailed off as she started to drift off to sleep. Her breathing becoming steady, soft. She would clean in the morning... Then, whatever the day brought her she would take a step at a time.

Leo saw her nodding off while she layed on the bed. He waited for her to fully fall asleep before he picked her up, pulled the covers open, and layed her down. He then joined in next to her, cuddling up to her before pulling the bedsheets over them and keeping them warm for the night.

She smiled in her sleep as she felt him tucking her in. Nodding off to even more sleep. Katana woke the next morning, still cuddled up to Leo. What they were at the moments, she didnt know. But she would find out, when the time was right. For now, they needed to figure out what the king wanted with Leo.

Leo still slept in the morning, liking the warmth and the cozyness that he shared with her. He was having a really good dream too, but that dream sometimes turned a little sour when his scar would tingle. As he continued to sleep in the morning, the King was already preparing a castle and a home for him and his troops.

She eased away from him slowly, tucking the covers over him. Moving throughout the room, she saw the bathroom. Shutting the door softly, she turned the water on and a few moments later was washing her hair and body. Whimpering as the water hit against her cuts, she tried to push it away. Some, looked really bad. Fifteen minutes later, she was dressed in a dark green dress. She assumed the kings servants had given them to her. Sitting back on the bed, her hand gazed over his face gently, caringly.

Leo was still sound asleep through the entire time that she was washing herself, but when he felt a hand on his face, he slowly woke up. The gentle touch was so nice, he groaned a little bit and then grabbed her wrist, pressing it against his cheek a little bit harder. "So soft..." He whispered and then opened his eyes, letting go of her wrist and then looking up at her. "Oh, good morning..." He said a little embarassed.

Laughing softly, she shook her head. "No no... It's rather cute..." Grinning, she touched his scar and moved her hand away. "Sorry to wake you... I didn't mean to." Frowning, she moved from the edge of the bed. Crossing her arms, Katana moved to the window. Looking out across the kingdom.

Leo chuckled a bit at her frown and then slowly sat up, watching her look out the window. "It's alright..." He said and then slowly got up and out of the bed, going over to her. "I've been meaning to ask...." He said as he stood next to her, looking out the window as well. "Are you married? I mean, do you have a man to follow?" He asked her a little shyly, curious to know.

Shaking her head, she turned to face him. "No, I was never given the chance. My parents didn't let me, then I was captured and sold to various men. Ending up with the one you saved me from." As she finished, she turned back to look out the window.

Leo just stood there blushing the whole time, still staring out the window. He then cleared his throat when she finished speaking. "I see..." He said softly and then turned his head to look at her. "Well, would you want a man in your life?" He asked shyly once more.

"I don't know, I've never had one in my life before. I wouldn't know what to do if it happened." Her voice was shaky, sadly she hadn't had anyone in her life to love or care for her. But what if Leo did?was she blowing her chance with him? With the guy that she had started to like?

Katana felt her heart dropping into her stomach. Watching as he turned her and stood closely to her. When he kissed her, she couldn't help but to smile. The way it felt, she loved it. Katana started kissing him back as she become more comfortable with it. When they pulled away, she was grinning. "How long... Have you wanted to do that?"

When they broke the kiss, he shrugged a little bit and just held her sides gently with his hands. "Ever since we rode on my horse together." He said with a soft smile and then leaned in to give her another quick kiss on the lips. It felt like she was his first true love, and perhaps she was, although he's been with a woman before.

Smiling softly, she nodded. "I aswell... But I think it really start to hit me when we were both being tortured. Seeing you hurt like that... Leo, I would rather be hurt worse then to see you hurt..." Her voice trailed off as he kissed her. This time just a soft kiss. Feelings his hands on her sides, she blushed. Leaning into kiss his lips gently.

Leo kept kissing her softly, then after pulling away, he looked in her eyes with a warm smile. "Mind if I go wash up?" He asked her, slowly moving his hands up to her clean and warm face, caressing her cheeks with his strong hands. She was gorgeous, and he wouldn't want her to be hurt in any way.

"Go ahead... It felt amazing. There's clean garments on the table for you... I think the kings servant brought them sometime." Nodding, she crossed her arms and set down in a chair next to the window.

He smiled at her and kissed her cheek when she sat down, going over to the bathroom and closing the door. He got washed rather quickly and got dressed in the garments, then came out, sighing happily. "Nothing like a nice bath to revive you." He said with a smile and then went over to her again, kissing the side of her head this time.

Nodding, she smiled. "How are your wounds...? Are they better?" She smiled softly and looked him over. She was extremely close to him, over the short time they had known each other. Why? She didn't know, but she had never felt this way about someone before.

Leo nodded and gently stroked her hair, carefully as well. "Yeah, they all closed up, I don't feel them anymore." He told her with a smile, the scar on his face now really starting to look like a scar rather than a wound. "Come on, I'm sure the king has served breakfast for all of us." He said to her and then took her hand gently in his. "Unless you'd rather stay here for a while."

Shaking her head, she smiled softly. "No.. I'm hungry.." Laughing softly, she grabbed his hand and started to walk towards the door. "Where do you think the dining area is? I Dont remember seeing it when we came in.."

Leo smiled at her and held her hand, following her towards the door. "I'm sure one of these to guys will tell us." He said to her and opened the door, pointing at the two guards standing outside the room. "Where is the dining hall?" He asked and the soldier pointed down the hallway. "Down the stairs and on your left." The soldier responded.

"Why are they there...?" She asked softly as they left the room. Walking down the hall and taking a left just as he stated. "Were they there all night? I didn't know that..." Her voice trailed off softly as she started to notice the kingdom. Te current castle they were in was beautiful.

"They were there since last night." He told her truthfully. The guards wouldn't hear anything, but Leo knew that they were there for their protection. "I have some serious information against the Nord enemy... I was hired as an intelligence spy." He told her and then they arrived at the dining room, where the King was already sitting down and eating.

"Leo, lad! Come join us!" The king said heartily and continued to eat, talking during the meal to his men and laughing. Leo smiled and led Katana to a seat, sitting next to her and as soon as they sat down, they got served some food.

Back
Top Bottom