Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercenaries (sinfulrook & Loveme)

Katana, had just fallen back to sleep. After that constant waking up and staying up. Turning, she saw what had woken her. The man from the day before, the one who had hurt Leo and was about to hurt her. Her body was no longer relaxed against the chains, but she could feel where they had dug into her skin.

The dungeon master brought new tools to torture them both, even brought candles to drip wax onto their bodies. As the dungeon master started putting needle-like pins under both of their skins, Leo taunted him more and more, not fearing this guy at all. "You think this is torture, this is more like relief to me." He said with a nasty laugh. The dungeon master lit two candles and started to drip wax on both of their chests, making sure to get extra onto her back and neck.

So far Leo had been correct. The dungeon master wasn't something you should fear. His ways, were simple. Closing her eyes, she bit her bottom lip as he pushed the pins into her skin. It didn't hurt, except for one he pushed them in. Then, next come the candle wax. Dripping the candle over her body. Murmuring softly when he started to drip the wax on her neck and then her back. Those, were the most sensitive and he knew it. Whithering as he dropped more on her back. "Your not a very great torturer... Needles and candle wax? No wonder people give in; they just can't bear to watch you attempt to torture them."

When Katana taunted him, he ripped out the needles from their skin fast, tearing them up a little bit to cause some serious and clearly needle-like pain. Leo didn't budge, he was rather enjoying this, but he wondered if she was enjoying it too. Suddenly, a rumble was heard outside, then a few moments later, men shouting and screaming. "Hehe, looks like my information got through after all..." He said with a slight laugh. He had kept a deep secret about this castle, as well as a few others, that nobody knew about. As the dungeon master gasped and looked outside, he rushed out fast with a weapon in his hand. "We'll be safe in a matter of minutes." Leo said with a small smile.

(Hope it's okay if the cavalry is here already ^^)

Katana screamed out as he ripped the needles from her skin. She was fine and would of been fine if he only would of pulled them out. Whimpering, she closed her eyes. A few moments later she heard running and shouting from above. His men? She didn't know, but all she wanted was to be let down and free.

[Its fine!]

Leo was still hanging there, small droplets of blood running down his body from the needles. He looked up at Katana and noticed she was bleeding as well. "No worries, it's not my men, but my message got through." He told her with a small smile and just closed his eyes, sighing, hoping there were enough men to take over this castle.

"Leo... Those needles hurt. Very bad... It feels like they are still there... Like something is eating away at me." Her voice trailed off as she closed her eyes. The drops of blood had began to cover her body. Her wrists had been covered the precious night from
the cuffs digging into her skin. "If it's not your men... Who's?"

Leo looked up at her, still smiling softly, noticing all the blood running down her body. "It's all in you mind, just calm down, don't think about it, and it'll soon go away." He told her about the pain. "As for the people above... Let's just say a certain king might be happy with the information I provided him." He told her and heard more screams, this time a bit closer to the dungeon.

Closing her eyes, she tried to forget about the pain. Tried to calm down. But it wasn't working, the harder she tried the more she thought about it. Laughing softly at his remark, she spoke quitely. "Will they leave us here....?"

Leo laughed a bit more heartily than he normally would've at what she said. "With the kind of information that I still have I don't think they would dare leave me." He told her with a smile and suddenly heard the dungeon door open up, but it wasn't one of the swadian spearmen or militia, it was one of the Nordic Huscarls.

Smiling softly, she shook her head. Turning to see the door opening, she tried to see who it was. At the moment, she didn't know who it was. Shaking her head, she spoke softly. "Who are you...?" She turned to face Leo. "Leo... Who is he?"

Leo looked at the huscarl and smiled softly. The man slowly sheathed his weapons and slowly approached the girl. "Don't worry lass, you'll be free in just a moment." He said to Katana as he slowly freed her. "And to think that Leo here would be tied up as well." He said with a hearty laugh and helped him down. Once he was down, Leo firmly shook his hand and bumped chests together in a greeting. "Thanks for getting us out of here, now come on, the fight ain't over yet." Leo said as he walked over to Katana with a smile.

"Thank you...." Katana dropped down and rubbed her wrists. Watching as the men shook hands and spoke. Whimpering softly, she crossed her arms. "No... No fighting. You can come and get me when you all get done. I've had enough pain for awhile..."

Leo smiled at Katana and gave her a gentle hug. "No worries, me and you aren't going to fight, they're just going to help us get out of here." He told her and looked at the huscarl picking up his weapons and opening the door. "Let's go you two lovebirds, we don't have time." The man said with his nordic accent and went out the door. Leo gently took Katana's hand and pulled her towards the exit of the dungeon.

She nodded and took his hand. Watching the man grabbing his weapons and head out the door. She wouldn't miss the place, not at all. She was quite happy to get out. Even if she was hurting quite a bit. Whimpers escaped her mouth as she saw bodies laying on the floors.

Leo followed the huscarl out of the dungeon and out of the castle, making it outside the gates in no time at all. There were dead bodies everywhere, mostly swadian, but very very few nordic. As they made it outside, the king himself was standing with two spare horses. "Leo the Lion, we finally meet face to face." The king said in his extremely heavy nordic accent and then laughed heartily. He called a man to give them clothing, and Leo accepted happily, dressing quickly. "Thank you, my liege..." He said and bowed a bit.

"Come young lad, and bring the lass with ye too." The king spoke and turned his horse around, ordering his captain to pull the men out and head home. Leo helped Katan hop on her horse and then hopped up on his own.

She happily and quickly pulled the clothes on. Watching as the horse was pulled closer to her. Nodding in thanks as Leo helped her up. She rode in silence, trying her best not to fall asleep. She hadn't quite slept enough in the past days... Shaking her head, her gaze landed on the king in front of them.

As all the troops had pulled back from the castle, the King and his men began to ride southward towards the Nord capital. "My boy, you and your woman there will be able to sleep soundly tonight. The ride is just a mere half day from here to Sargoth." The king told them, and Leo was relieved. He then started to move closer to Katana, smiling at her as they rode side to side. "I told you we'll escape." He said with a chuckle.

Shaking her head she smiled. "You did. I'm glad..." Nodding softly, she turned towards him. "Im happy that I get to see a bed..." Laughing softly, she readjusted her hands on the reigns. "I don't want to be in another dungeon again."

Smiling softly as the king was welcomed back, she turned towards Leo and nodded. He deserved to be a king... All he had done recently. Watching as the people looked at them, she knew both herself and Leo looked horrible. But that was okay.

As the king led Leo and Katana to the castle, he got one of the servants to lead them to their room. Leo followed the servant, holding Katana's hand as they walked. Once in the room, he thanked the servant and closed the doors, then looked at Katana. "Now we can get some well needed rest." He told her and let go of her hand.

Nodding towards the servant, she watched the door shutting. "Thank you...." She spoke after the servant had left. Like a delayed reaction. Sighing, she automatically laid on the bed. Closing her eyes as she laughed softly. "I should clean first... But I don't wanna..."

Leo watched Katana fall down on the bed, chuckling a bit when she said that. "We'll get to tomorrow, don't worry about it." He said and went to go sit next to her, smiling down at her. "Hey, how's your wounds?" He asked her, feeling a slight tingle in the scar across his face.

"I dunno... The pain is still there." Shaking her head, she shrugged. "I don't know anymore... " Laughing softy, she turned to face him. "What about yours? How are they?" Looking his scar over, she lightly touched it.

Back
Top Bottom